Varun Kapoor/Sanskar Maheshwari AT #12 - Page 40

Posted: 7 years ago
My day is bad colors not coming on tv
And AT is close 
Originally posted by MusicAddict

Guys can we please talk about something else!! Really please!! 

I want vahe ivs selfie😆
sakshi...    :(
OK m done...let's change the topic..
Yeah man!! Even I want IVs and selfies!
My VaHe😳

Yeah Akansha, please!

Okay so i made one post in the morning and i am making my next post now.. Inspite of finding out the much awaited CM track is next and 22 pages of discussion is done ðŸ˜†.. That how busy i am ðŸ˜­

Here my take on the new spoilers , 

So unlike it leading into a bigger fight , they went for CM. I watched CM of SNS couple that is Gopi daughter and so i have zero expectation about that scene..Also Helly is very young so i am not expecting anything, while SwaSan romance is an important part for most of us, i can just be content and happy with seeing them on the screen and having scene like last week will quite do interms of romance aspect . But atleast SwaSan will finally take the relationship to the next step😉

Also since CM is over, they might go for a seperation later ,but right now i only care about the upcoming track and the upcoming track is not Seperation..

So can anyone tell me when this so called CM suppose to air, they have to shoot for it yet i suppose.. 
@Nita they are yet to shoot for it I feel...
sns nd sr have very different story lines...sns is totally for elder female population..that's a saas bahu show...sr is refreshing nd till now how much we crib...it is very different from rs usual shows...
cm scenes will be intense for sure...however less in number...
I was hoping for a cm planned by either of them...anyways let's see how it goes
Originally posted by NitaReid

Okay so i made one post in the morning and i am making my next post now.. Inspite of finding out the much awaited CM track is next and 22 pages of discussion is done😆.. That how busy i am😭

Here my take on the new spoilers ,

So unlike it leading into a bigger fight , they went for CM. I watched CM of SNS couple that is Gopi daughter and so i have zero expectation about that scene..Also Helly is very young so i am not expecting anything, while SwaSan romance is an important part for most of us, i can just be content and happy with seeing them on the screen and having scene like last week will quite do interms of romance aspect . But atleast SwaSan will finally take the relationship to the next step😉

Also since CM is over, they might go for a seperation later ,but right now i only care about the upcoming track and the upcoming track is not Seperation..

So can anyone tell me when this so called CM suppose to air, they have to shoot for it yet i suppose..
Nita they have shooted that scene we got Helly's Pic in Red Saree
Originally posted by sharif_lafungi

@Nita they are yet to shoot for it I feel...
sns nd sr have very different story lines...sns is totally for elder female population..that's a saas bahu show...sr is refreshing nd till now how much we crib...it is very different from rs usual shows...
cm scenes will be intense for sure...however less in number...
I was hoping for a cm planned by either of them...anyways let's see how it goes

How was your exams Akanksha dear.. 

I think the red saree pic is for SR. Let see how they play it out ,we always will get to know it soon .😆Also agree, even though i rant and rant, i am still here because SR is different from all the other shows of not only RS but also the other shows. Plus my love for SwaSan.  

Well it was good to keep the expectation low , and i like to have no expectation with the Cvs ,so that i can be surprised rather than disappointed.. And i dont trust our SR editors, so better not expct anything 
Originally posted by Fariii

Nita they have shooted that scene we got Helly's Pic in Red Saree

So we might the segments tomorrow , or they keep it as a suspense scene , but knowing our Cvs love for precap, i am sure we will get the promo and precap soon ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by NitaReid

How was your exams Akanksha dear..

I think the red saree pic is for SR. Let see how they play it out ,we always will get to know it soon .😆Also agree, even though i rant and rant, i am still here because SR is different from all the other shows of not only RS but also the other shows. Plus my love for SwaSan.

Well it was good to keep the expectation low , and i like to have no expectation with the Cvs ,so that i can be surprised rather than disappointed.. And i dont trust our SR editors, so better not expct anything

exam was good..thanks for asking...
even I font expect much but the crazy,fanatic in me tends to imagine scenes...so yeah.
maybe shoot happened but m disappointed with sarees again...
damn I started again...!!!!