Varun Kapoor/Sanskar Maheshwari AT #12 - Page 27

Posted: 7 years ago
I will nt be here today as i'm updating My SS after a long tym.got a break finally...So i will do that.keep talking and keep increasing CM rank ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by LoveSonu2408

I dnt lk swasan mu bcz cvs thn shw miscomunicatn,trust issues.trust & comunicatn swasan's base of relatn b4 thr lv.i dnt lk whn cvs mess with it.bt aftr smthng lk ths the emo talks of swasan treats 2 watch.lets see hw cvs execute it.

They can.take  it either  way...swasan.MU each other forced fights have not get them trps but seperation due to majboori then that has got trps...kangan dialogue hints seperation..other things hint at swasan out...
Originally posted by sarra0

They can.take  it either  way...swasan.MU each other forced fights have not get them trps but seperation due to majboori then that has got trps...kangan dialogue hints seperation..other things hint at swasan out...
when Swara did not trust Sasnkaar during the Ragini kidnapping it slowly led to temporary separation with additions and now Sanskaar without hearing the complete facts is angry with Swara... can be leading to temporary separation... i don't want any separation for such a reason and hope Swara-Sasnkaar talk it out... but cv's have the final verdict, hoping they show something sensible... 

and in case Swara-Sasnkaar have to separate in future hope it is not on misunderstanding or trust issue
New pics suggest swara wearing bangles
Her wet hair look

A tho8 pop up in my mind.pari tking adv of evry situatn swara ko nicha dikhane k lia.i hope she ll nt try 2 seperate swasan.

A tho8 pop up in my mind.pari tking adv of evry situatn swara ko nicha dikhane k lia.i hope she ll nt try 2 seperate swasan.
If she will then also she cant i feel its more of swasan vs pari  
Originally posted by preetgurti

If she will then also she cant i feel its more of swasan vs pari

thts wht we wnt.bt thnk if she create mu btw thm thn swara ll nt b thr in her way.like ths business delegats if thy leave upset & sanlak blame swaragini 4 ths,ths little things cn create mess.lets see wht hapns.we all prefer swasan vs anybody .
Originally posted by preetgurti

New pics suggest swara wearing bangles
Her wet hair look

I would love  it if after sanskaar knows  the truth goes to wear the gunday surronded swara and.they  r still there and sanskaar beats them up and gets them back...if kangan r back  then seperation dialogue also moot...then me happy ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

when Swara did not trust Sasnkaar during the Ragini kidnapping it slowly led to temporary separation with additions and now Sanskaar without hearing the complete facts is angry with Swara... can be leading to temporary separation... i don't want any separation for such a reason and hope Swara-Sasnkaar talk it out... but cv's have the final verdict, hoping they show something sensible... 

and in case Swara-Sasnkaar have to separate in future hope it is not on misunderstanding or trust issue

They  need  to stick to no secret and telling each other things then they  can't  b played and seperated...if she hides things then seperation can occur...at ragani kidnapping trust was  issue...During massi was communication and trust...this now wud b wT communication  again...

Now that cud b a real test of swasan relationship...they have always come thru with flying colors...