Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: NiViren-Raj

Yes also a cute scene where Sanskaar is trying to manao his beautiful princess 

Has something been shown about this? I wud prefer a honest open conversation between the two..
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sarra0

That wud b a fab scene...the feels the feels that wud come ðŸ˜³

bt pic dekho na sara??uske right hand pe wo black dhaga ha ya uske hair curls??mujhe thikse samajh nehi araha...
sarra0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveSonu2408

While rehearsal b4 the shot vk- haath tight pakad na *does rehearsal of slap* vk- lagi toh nahi *helly smiles*

Embedded image
When vk lifts his hands as if proven guilty of hugging helly... This was actually a #VaHe hug..
Embedded image
#helly doing shoshan on #varun
Embedded image

These 2 r so cute...so theres no hug in the scene?? The relationship is based on shoshan ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I was guessing as in the segment Varun spoke in his iv that he will have to manao swara. ..hope it is a good conversation as you said @Sarra 
Yes swara's plane landed early and Sanskaar was on.way when he called and told her he had no idea the plane landed early...

Regarding the black thread in swara's hand. .. this was there when swara was packing to.leave to meet simar. .. did.not notice it in Swara-Sanskaar Jamai scene 
Edited by NiViren-Raj - 8 years ago
sarra0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveSonu2408

bt pic dekho na sara??uske right hand pe wo black dhaga ha ya uske hair curls??mujhe thikse samajh nehi araha...

Dhaga lag raha hai...its thinner then the hair also been tied...u can c the knot ...its not her hair...
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
m hoping for a meaningful convo between swasan rather than gifts nd all... only that can justify swasan bond IMO...
sarra0 thumbnail

I was guessing as in the segment Varun spoke in his iv that he will have to manao swara. ..hope it is a good conversation as you said @Sarra 

Yes swara's plane landed early and Sanskaar was on.way when he called and told her he had no idea the plane landed early...

Regarding the black thread in swara's hand. .. this was there when swara was packing to.leave to meet simar. .. did.not notice it in Swara-Sanskaar Jamai scene 

Him manaoing her is expected...but I really do want a conversation about everything among there somewhere... communication is there basis they need to keep that strong for the upcoming dramas...of course how strong it is depends on how cvs want to take swasan ahead in the track...

SR loves to forget modern technology ðŸ˜†

It was there when swara was packing...so sanskaar wont b getting her to wear it now...i was having such nice feels at the thought of it ðŸ˜†
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dnt lk swasan mu bcz cvs thn shw miscomunicatn,trust issues.trust & comunicatn swasan's base of relatn b4 thr lv.i dnt lk whn cvs mess with it.bt aftr smthng lk ths the emo talks of swasan treats 2 watch.lets see hw cvs execute it.
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I want to see Sanskaar trying to hurt himself for the unintentional slap and swara stopping him and saying not his fault and an intense scene

This will be the bestest seq
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys is there any spoiler regarding any segmnts