Varun Kapoor/Sanskar Maheshwari AT #12 - Page 20

Posted: 8 years ago
rishika finally u got to see swasan segment on TV😆😆😆😆...but its ok ...a good scene on the way
Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

Suspense - Varun's iv - he said that Swara gets hit accidentally ... VO said Sasnkaar is angry as Swara lost the bangles and now Swara is angry with him and Sasnkaar will have to do something to please her

but the point shud not b that sanskaar pleases swara or manofyies her, but that if he has underlying issues then he needs to communicate that so it doesnt reoccur...otherwise issues r buried and left to fester...
I don't even think sanky knew abt tht chandramani thing at all when swara was going there..they just talked abt roli n how simar needs her...n ghar ake sanky may see her hands without bangles n may ask once n may be she got silent for once n he got angry n isse pehle she cud explain fully he stormed out of room n then all slap drama
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

n sbas showed retakes of thappad too arnd 12 13 thappad shot were taken

SR loves thappads
Originally posted by sarra0

But if sanskaar didnt listen then its not swara fault either...

yes swara has to fall because thats pari aim and this is the start..again...but does the truth about kangan come out? because once mm starts they dont listen...

I am not saying it is Swara-Sasnkaar are at fault... communication gap has lead to this drama... as i said cv's are leading this drama to something as bangles issue was not something to get out in front of the family... the cv's are building up drama against Swara as usual (and they better not spoil sanskaar in it)
Originally posted by sarra0

but the point shud not b that sanskaar pleases swara or manofyies her, but that if he has underlying issues then he needs to communicate that so it doesnt reoccur...otherwise issues r buried and left to fester...
saara may be for once his patience got crossed...he was angry bas..n communication wise toh more mu to come bcoz of uttara I think..

soumi was right hubby wife mein jhagde hote hai ..bas wo hitting thoda gadbad kardiya n he will feel guilty.iaam baffled at how mm wasi blaming him..
Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

That was made clear in the segment... but my guess is that Swara did not tell him what happened and Sanskaar assumed that she lost it and fumed out... 

Hmm...will have to c wat they show in the epi...
Originally posted by pakh

rishika finally u got to see swasan segment on TV😆😆😆😆...but its ok ...a good scene on the way
aww kirti u remember yest probably not the best one but still got swasan scene on tv😆
i hope smthng gud is coming up if cvs r trying to prolong mu n to do swaragini vs sanky n mm ppl I will lash out

uttara thing also there .. hope we get a good scene n then tht remains n during uttara mu sanky understand her but thts too is difficult to hope as this tym she is his sis n cvs r doing whtever they want nowadays..

nahi raj sbb said ki swara bata pati gunde wali baat use pehle sanky bina sune gussa hoke bhadak gaya

well I didn't understand tht bangle wala scene in Friday episode myself n though I was hoping mu na ho but lag raha sanky may go gussa
nahi pata tha cvs will show this much
here is what the vo said - sanskaar is angry cause the bangles he gave swara are been stolen, Sanskaar thinks that Swara has lost the bangles, but the bangles are taken by the goons and before listening to Swara,, Sanskaar gets angry on Swara...

the vo first said that Sanskaar is angry as the bangles are stolen, then vo said sanskaar thinks that Swara lost it ... i guess we will have to watch before we know exactly what the case is...
Edited by NiViren-Raj - 8 years ago

saara may be for once his patience got crossed...he was angry bas..n communication wise toh more mu to come bcoz of uttara I think..

soumi was right hubby wife mein jhagde hote hai ..bas wo hitting thoda gadbad kardiya n he will feel guilty.iaam baffled at how mm wasi blaming him..

Yes jhagde hote hain but my point is if u dont address those issues they grow...so if he tells her wat he was feeling or y he didnt hear her out then they can build on the communication gap..otherwise it gets buried but not forgotten and things add, and when things like uttara boyfriend truth comes out it will add until u have one big explosion which may b wat they r aiming for...how they can fit that in with swasan leaving mm lets c...but there r also other consequences of swasan mu that i dont want to have to c...

the hitting was never an issue with me..and i dont expect anything else but this from mm.