Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
sbas wale are very chalu...I watched whole show for one segment and tha they are giving in endπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
&saying swara irresponsible pari get keys.whtevr hapn in btw hubby wify abt mu,kangan,uttara's matter whtevr,dnt wnt pari tk advantage & taunt thm.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Suspense - Varun's iv - he said that Swara gets hit accidentally ... VO said Sasnkaar is angry as Swara lost the bangles and now Swara is angry with him and Sasnkaar will have to do something to please her
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sbas seggy almost same vk iv too same that he did galti se but bahar se aisa dikha

he thought kangan khoye swara ne n puri baat sune gussa hogaya aur galti se thappad de diya

additional bit was vo asking how will sanky manao swara now vk said kuch bhi ho ladko ko hi manana padta hai manayega kuch to karega kya karega yeh usko bhi abhi nahi malum
pakh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NiViren-Raj

Suspense - Varun's iv - he said that Swara gets hit accidentally ... VO said Sasnkaar is angry as Swara lost the bangles and now Swara is angry with him and Sasnkaar will have to do something to please her

LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Same seg.I lv Sbas vo.vk said nw sanky gonna manofy swara.yay!
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
As shown very clearly when Swara gets accidentally hit by Sanskaar, how much ever angry Sanskaar was, he held Swara and apologized immediately as he himself could not have imagined Swara will get hit... 
and i don't think Swara will reveal in front of the family what happened with the bangles... i think she will tell Sanskaar when alone ... so as far as family is concerned this is first step of Swara being irresponsible... will have to see what cv's show...

As i said i am Just thinking that cv's are building up towards Swara falling in the eyes of family again...
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
n sbas showed retakes of thappad too arnd 12 13 thappad shot were taken
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Sbas vo ab itne pyar se sanky ne kangan dia,agar wo kho gaya to sanskar ka gussa hona to banta ha.
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I hope now everyone will stop bashing Sanskaar!  Intense scenes coming up..god can't wait for episodes