Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
 ...if we want to see intense emotional scenes than we will have to compromise with these all things otherwise if they will be all goody goody then we will get those as always good and cute scenes...the MU track was unbearable to me that time but those scenes are my favourite now that tum sath ho scene when swara was leaving😳😳 and would not mind that type of scenes untill swasan love and care for each other which we know they will do till eternity😳😳  and for a good track we will have to somehow bear with slight change in their characters too...so hope for the best and these scenes will give good scope to VAHE too for showing their acting skills😃😃...It will pain me to watch that scene but I will enjoy too and fight are neccessary too as some say too much love is also harmful...hope I made sense because dont know what I wrote😆
-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: isaritha

Relax guys we will get segment of this drama in SBB... Let's see what they say & show in that

The headline says Swara ke Sanskaari Pati ka Tapadwala Drama ðŸ˜†

It will be SBAS segment.
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SBS in Abp news also airs a seg of swasan today.
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I watched olv dhyan se
Things I cud make out

It was abt kangan I heard the word n kho diye n all scene is upsetting.sanky instant reaction was caring n after that too he tries to stop her he was shocked n when ragini asked him n sujju then..n his dialogues were like main swara pe hath utha sakta hun ? Woh galti se hua .
Swara after saying sankar mujhe gussa hai as Maine galti ki n sanskaar se galti se hath utha if I am not wrong sujju caring mom avatar changed to asking kya galti n all.N sanskaar told her I guess n his dialogues were like usne kangan khoye n swara saying Maine khoye nahi sanskaar..I need proper voice there but this I made out from what I listened..sujju then saying choti yeh nahi hona chaiye tha n all n then I think adarsh was seen he defended sanskaar I guess. N sujju scolded him.now I remember first article abt this track n usme that pari will try to to make swara look down in front of family..n this is the start I guess ..n started with sanky .n ragini gonna support her ..her last dialogue was very low sound want to hear that.from olv its looking like swaragini vs all including sanskaar ..
I hope this is not the new track.
But this is not looking like sanky getting blamed for slapping  by mistake yes it was in first initial moments but eventually looking like swara getting blamed for losing kangans
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
just saw that suspense is also showing a segment on the same
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: soumi93

SBS in Abp news also airs a seg of swasan today.

Swasan segments yay
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

I watched olv dhyan se

Things I cud make out

It was abt kangan I heard the word n kho diye n all scene is upsetting.sanky instant reaction was caring n after that too he tries to stop her he was shocked n when ragini asked him n sujju then..n his dialogues were like main swara pe hath utha sakta hun ? Woh galti se hua .
Swara after saying sankar mujhe gussa hai as Maine galti ki n sanskaar se galti se hath utha if I am not wrong sujju caring mom avatar changed to asking kya galti n all.N sanskaar told her I guess n his dialogues were like usne kangan khoye n swara saying Maine khoye nahi sanskaar..I need proper voice there but this I made out from what I listened..sujju then saying choti yeh nahi hona chaiye tha n all n then I think adarsh was seen he defended sanskaar I guess. N sujju scolded him.now I remember first article abt this track n usme that pari will try to to make swara look down in front of family..n this is the start I guess ..n started with sanky .n ragini gonna support her ..her last dialogue was very low sound want to hear that.from olv its looking like swaragini vs all including sanskaar ..
I hope this is not the new track.
But this is not looking like sanky getting blamed for slapping  by mistake yes it was in first initial moments but eventually looking like swara getting blamed for losing kangans

So this looks like there was a MU about kangan and sanskaar got angry...😆😆 ah so sujju reacts and doesnt ask the whole matter as per normal...swaragini vs sanskaar and others ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ i am tired of having that fake bond thrust down our throats...the whole track if they use sanskaar vs swara wont work..if MU which gets cleared quickly then lets c
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sarra0

So this looks like there was a MU about kangan and sanskaar got angry...😆😆 ah so sujju reacts and doesnt ask the whole matter as per normal...swaragini vs sanskaar and others ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ i am tired of having that fake bond thrust down our throats...the whole track if they use sanskaar vs swara wont work..if MU which gets cleared quickly then lets c

Sara that the same thing I felt..its not any intense track from what I got.its looking same swara getting insulted n this tym not even sanskaar there for her..first article regarding current track ..this reminded of that.I just hope I am wrong as voice was pathetic but sm dialogues I cud catch ..waiting for SBB sbas SBS to air n them to clear.if track is this only hope they change it
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i watched the OLV completely now and sadly it is about the bangle issue...looks like swara did not get he chance to tell Sanskaar the reason she had to give the bangles and he probably must have just stormed out of the room with out listening and Pari gets a chance to taunt swara...
hoping for a romantic scene after this stupid drama
Esha012 thumbnail
swasan segment kis channel par aane wala h