Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveSonu2408

want ths scnario again...RP family+swasan 1side & baki sab othr side...thrz so much chnce for ths...pls kick out swasan cvs...

Embedded image

I actually,was very happy wen ramta went nd stood with sanskar..
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
@Raj true...I was hoping ki sujju,will speak about ragini threatening to blacken sanskar's image...but in whatever way she stood up y'day..that was eyesoothing...
ant article...ppl in mf need excuse to go against swasan...so not dwelling much on it...but m getting more nd more hopeful that swasan will walk out
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@akansha it was just a telly chukkar article... I personally don't not. Like telly chakkar as they had written wrong about Sanskaar 
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning dears,
there's a new OLV posted on the main forum by Swathy do check it out. I personally don;t like the direction the wind is blowing.
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakura24

Good morning dears,

there's a new OLV posted on the main forum by Swathy do check it out. I personally don;t like the direction the wind is blowing.

Good Morning Saku dear, i just replied to your comment in that thread, i am feeling so upset after reading it.. This is so not what i ever wanted from the Cvs.. Another nightmare track where i will gladly skip ðŸ˜­
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why swasan mu?eithr its bcz of pari or uttara.kitni bar kehna parega cvs ko we r nt intrstd in faltu ka mu.evrytime v wnt smthng,hope smthng bt cvs gv exact opposite thng.
Sakura24 thumbnail
I think when we say we don't want MUs they give us exactly that. Now this track should have been SwaSan ms. rest, and has turned in to Swa vs. San
Don't tell me they're fighting about Uttara and her BF.
@Nita, Good morning toh tha, ab nahi raha🤢 Anyway, I so going to skip it if they drag a SwaSan MU, god knows how I survived the Kavita MU track.
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveSonu2408

Why swasan mu?eithr its bcz of pari or uttara.kitni bar kehna parega cvs ko we r nt intrstd in faltu ka mu.evrytime v wnt smthng,hope smthng bt cvs gv exact opposite thng.

This is there so called intense track.. Unnecessary MU.. SwaSan i know will never have this problem Cvs are destroying there USP😭
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakura24

I think when we say we don't want MUs they give us exactly that. Now this track should have been SwaSan ms. rest, and has turned in to Swa vs. San

Don't tell me they're fighting about Uttara and her BF.
@Nita, Good morning toh tha, ab nahi raha🤢 Anyway, I so going to skip it if they drag a SwaSan MU, god knows how I survived the Kavita MU track.

Well i was about to sign out and happened to saw the OLV WU . Totally spoiled my mood for the day ðŸ˜­.. Now here i am instead of signing out , i am ranting at Cvs stupidness
Sakura24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NitaReid

Well i was about to sign out and happened to saw the OLV WU . Totally spoiled my mood for the day ðŸ˜­.. Now here i am instead of signing out , i am ranting at Cvs stupidness

Me too, I was doing something totally different, but can't concentrate anymore, I need to get this out of my head. What is this?😕