Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

   
Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

congrats our new Dazzlers n she is Our cute Barbie (Page 3)

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Joined: 04 February 2016
Posts: 7338

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sura123

Barbie..u r so sweet
 EmbarrassedEmbarrassed BlushingBlushing

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Joined: 27 May 2014
Posts: 4006

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Congrats Barbie!!
Keep Rocking the Forum!!

Many more SS,OS,FF.. We are Expecting!WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Titli_KK3148

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Joined: 04 February 2016
Posts: 7338

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sura123

Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

Originally posted by sura123

Barbie..congrats dear..keep rocking
 
Thanks for the post Hansa
hey sura..good that u wished me once moreLOLLOL/...thanksEmbarrassed
u didnt invite me to party
kahe ka party?...who will give the money?...oh haan dolly and swathi gave me food yesterday...i ate them all...nothing is left...but u dont worry..i will keep a desi daru party and will invite u all...we will drink together, become talli and then go to filmcityLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sura123

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Joined: 04 February 2016
Posts: 7338

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandyy55

Congrats Barbie!!
Keep Rocking the Forum!!

Many more SS,OS,FF.. We are Expecting!WinkLOL
all are greedy for OS and SS...i am having a feeling of becoming william shakespeareROFL...abhi party karo sab log...i will post something next weekLOLLOL
sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Joined: 17 February 2015
Posts: 8616

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

Originally posted by sura123

Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

Originally posted by sura123

Barbie..congrats dear..keep rocking
 
Thanks for the post Hansa
hey sura..good that u wished me once moreLOLLOL/...thanksEmbarrassed
u didnt invite me to party
kahe ka party?...who will give the money?...oh haan dolly and swathi gave me food yesterday...i ate them all...nothing is left...but u dont worry..i will keep a desi daru party and will invite u all...we will drink together, become talli and then go to filmcityLOLLOL
after thatLOL
we will make vipu drinkLOLLOLLOL
Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Joined: 04 February 2016
Posts: 7338

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sura123

after thatLOL
we will make vipu drinkLOLLOLLOL
vipu is a celebrity...he cant drink desi faltu daru...we will have to buy some branded one...but who will give the money?Ouch..chanda collect karenge hum log and then will buy branded wine for vipu and branded cigarette for myselfROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sura123

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Joined: 17 February 2015
Posts: 8616

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

Originally posted by sura123

after thatLOL
we will make vipu drinkLOLLOLLOL
vipu is a celebrity...he cant drink desi faltu daru...we will have to buy some branded one...but who will give the money?Ouch..chanda collect karenge hum log and then will buy branded wine for vipu and branded cigarette for myselfROFL
dont worry..i will get one branded one from usLOL
sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Joined: 17 February 2015
Posts: 8616

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:47am | IP Logged
seriously will Mishal drink???

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
** CONGRATS BARBIE---THE NEW DAZZLER**

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: .Preetii.   Replies: 109   Views: 1251

.Preetii. 109 1251 15 April 2016 at 2:53pm by captkirk
CONGRATS @ABHI ON BECOMING GOLDIE

2 3 4

Author: Titli_KK3148   Replies: 26   Views: 573

Titli_KK3148 26 573 15 April 2016 at 3:15am by cocoatree
CONGRATS "SURA123" ON BECOMING ROCKERZ

2 3 4 5

Author: Titli_KK3148   Replies: 37   Views: 564

Titli_KK3148 37 564 04 April 2016 at 1:49pm by captkirk
**CONGRATS IF-GOLDIE BARBIE**

2 3 4 5

Author: .Preetii.   Replies: 34   Views: 568

.Preetii. 34 568 16 March 2016 at 1:51pm by .Preetii.
Cute nhok-jhoks,evil entry and our cute Sherlock holmes in Today's epi

2 3

Author: CarpediemRose   Replies: 22   Views: 1725

CarpediemRose 22 1725 06 October 2015 at 10:20pm by kubare

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index