Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Sony tv, TRP Story line and more :) (Page 2)

_NiShI_ IF-Rockerz
_NiShI_
_NiShI_

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavikas

Hi nishi
I m Kavika. I too was a big fan of reporters still am and now ekdv. U r right in ur post. And i think this surely will run for a longer time.

Reporters was one of the best on Tv Tongue  and RaTika did a fabulous ob as KaYa and the entire team 
when its a finite Sony does not interfere but need to make more buzz  

Originally posted by sreeammy

hi, you are sr. to me on IF... welcome here and do keep posting regularly... 

Thanks dear, for the past 5 years or so i have been inactive hear, will try to be active but as Ramnath said yesterday Lawyers do lose family time with work load Smile  this days im free because of new year holidays 

Originally posted by Ri21

much needed post. even i was saying it to everyone that sony doensot care much about trps.
sony gives the pr the time they required to wrap the story.
all the shows are finite.
and regarding buzz. we need to tweet about this show more now. its already quite popular in social media

Yes compared to other channels though TRP's are not that much they allow the makers to tell the story they had in mind.
yes there is buzz but more would only do good and also YT views need to comment on Sony Tv tweets 

Originally posted by -Shilpaa-

Thanks for this post nishi..
Have never really followed any shows on sony ,the reason being their no re-telecast policy and non stop CID re runs.. This's the first sony show that I've been following religiously and this post really helped after the annoyance I felt seeing the trps.

Thanks once again for this postHug

hugs to u too Hug 
its nothing new with Sony TRP's are not that high which is disappointing. 
i would say Sony are now far much better with show at least is getting 2 repeats per day and weekend marathon which others didn't get  

Originally posted by HasiBanGaye

Ya u r rite. Sony dont care for TRP. The show is here to stay for sure. But what about the production house??? 0.4 for them is a total loss. People absolutely have to watch at 10pm so that the PH recover from losses. They have invested a lot in this show.  

not only advertisements on Tv  but also from YT adds too so thats why i said try to watch on official YT channel  for those who are unable to watch on tv

Originally posted by poppinss

Yesterday i noticed that the advt time for edkv had in reased.  Felt that this was a very positive sign!

Didn't notice but if its so then its good 

Originally posted by rekha.366

Agree Sony don't carry about trp and if its finite show then no matte what they will run the show but this show deserves good trp and this show should be appreciated.

It deserves  and heart beaking to see when evil rules chart good shows don't. but the sad part is TRP aunties watch crappy stuff not quality stuff. all good shows has less TRP's least we can do is to appreciate their effort by letting them know through  social media 

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I have recently watched a lot of shows on Sony TV specially as they have finite shows ..
Reports ,  IPKNMP , PKHJD ... the last 2 shows were ekta shows and finite ones .. but both were cut short by Sony ... So i dont know what basis Sony TV does decide on when to stop shows ... 

Hoping this show runs its course 
OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for clearing that up
All those who are on twitter should show their appreciation also by tweeting often - tagging Sony and the actors 
Let them know the show is loved 
For my part now I will comment on the YouTube videos because I watch them on the original Sony uploads.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prads

Go to top