Udann

India-Forums

Udann
Udann

.:| Vivaan Chakor AT : Baras rahi hai Mohabbat ka Rang |:. (Page 92)

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 5:24am | IP Logged
alina suraj is hot its enough fr ppl 2 demnd sukor u knw ryt

dnt worry alina nxt week ssk intrduce another pathaldevi with nagin nd boom trps reach 3

Alina... IF-Dazzler
Alina...
Alina...

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 5:26am | IP Logged
i still need to understand this hot concept. lol.
abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 5:31am | IP Logged
boring ppl lyk us will never undrstnd 3 thngs
1:sizzling hot chemistry
2:entertainmnt
3:strong nd evry criminal should get a chnc 2 get true luv dat too frm a fl lmao
Doomandgloom Senior Member
Doomandgloom
Doomandgloom

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_12

chavi calm down i hope cvs dnt ruin their stry,am dnt welcme sukor,if dey will show dat den fr me dat day udaan ends...ha i dnt wnt imvaan,no am nt sayng this by seeng chemistry,biology r i wnt vikor bcz the 2 characters dnt sink nywhere,y shoul vivaan shoul b with a gal who is madly,blindly luvs his elder brothe

dat guy already gone through lot of trauma..am evn ok with adivaan i knw u will beat me bt seriously i go with adivaan bt no imvaan,if really cvz wnt 2 give trueluv 2 imli,den dey should pair her with chagan nt vivaan

Vivaan and Imli aren't exactly compatible - romantically or intellectually. Vivaan and Chakor have the same mental level and emotional wavelength. They understand each other on a completely different level and think like the other too. They have a very well-established history between them.
Imli can be a bit immature and callous sometimes and Vivaan is a very sensitive and mature person who won't be able to deal with that in a romantic partner.

As for Imli, she was always the baby of their group. Both Vivaan and Adi treated her more like a little sister than anything. So pairing up Imli with either of them is going to be really effing awkward. And you're right rev, I'd buy into adivaan sooner than imvaan. At least they were actually friends and interacted 100 times more than Imvaan or Adi-imli. Imli-chhagan makes a lot more sense.

Aur Sukor aur Suraj babu ke prati meine apni bhavnaye pehele kayi baar vyakt kar chuki hain. But I really don't think they'll go in the SuKor direction. It's highly unlikely given the content of the show.
abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 6:48am | IP Logged
bunny highfive so u too prefer adivaan over imvaan,now chavi nd sneha surely kill us fr this...
Bt bunny wen rangeela ppl can chnge whole histry of ashok samrat den chngng udaanz history is nt a big deal bt still i trust cvs
nikitap94 Senior Member
nikitap94
nikitap94

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 7:03am | IP Logged
M sure it ll b vikor only...cvs wont create sucha big blunder
D type of audience who watch ssk/swaragini are different from ppl who watch shows like udaan/ashoka/ballika vadhu
Last week for masala they showed multiple love angles n it went against them
N if Dey show d so much non doormat or typical bahu like chakor turning into cry babies ma like swara or thapki...udaan is doomed
Doomandgloom Senior Member
Doomandgloom
Doomandgloom

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_12

bunny highfive so u too prefer adivaan over imvaan,now chavi nd sneha surely kill us fr this...
Bt bunny wen rangeela ppl can chnge whole histry of ashok samrat den chngng udaanz history is nt a big deal bt still i trust cvs

*high-fives back* And what prblem should they have with us rev? AdiVaan would be so much fun together! With Adi's quick thinking and practical knowledge and Vivaan's cunning and calculating brain, they would come up with the bEST plans everBig smile
Although no joking rev, If this wasn't indian television then AdiVaan would be legitimate couple choice. And compared to SuKor and ImVaan and Adi-Imli they make a lot more sense.

Lol ashoka ko toh mein historical drama maanti hi nahi hoon, I only watch it as fiction. Actual history se toh woh itnaaa pare hai ki usse historical maan hi nahi sakte. But the acting and premise was pretty good (pre-leap) so i liked it and was okay with the historical inaccuracies. 
abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 7:26am | IP Logged
lagtha hain humae adivaan thread bana leni chahiye bunny lol

i wnted 2 wtch ashoka postleap after seeng the way cvz r desperate abt ashwaki nd their amar premgatha i quit,nd actress plyng kaurwaki evn cnt xpress properly,nd dey show as if ashok nly luvd 1 wife remaing majboori crp,which i cnt take

nikita colors already hav so many crybaby nd mahaan bahus dnt wnt chakor 2 join the league

Go to top