Udann

India-Forums

Udann
Udann

.:| Vivaan Chakor AT : Baras rahi hai Mohabbat ka Rang |:. (Page 70)

Alina... IF-Dazzler
Alina...
Alina...

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
i feel like banging my head somewhere.
what the hell was showing. vivaan turned business man and he let tina to flirt. and what not.
its more than clear that he want kn-suraj to split.

Doomandgloom Senior Member
Doomandgloom
Doomandgloom

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alina...

i feel like banging my head somewhere.
what the hell was showing. vivaan turned business man and he let tina to flirt. and what not.
its more than clear that he want kn-suraj to split.

I would still like to go with the theory that Vivaan has something up his sleeve with whatever he's doing right now. And well... i kind of liked the way in which he's transformed into a productive person with an impressive personality. Far more impressive than Suraj babu, in my opinion (and my mother's) I really, really, hope that Vivaan has an ulterior motive for doing all this, and if you observe his behaviour minutely, then you might notice that something is off, during his interaction with kn (eg, when kn hugged him) I liked his calm and cool demeanour whilst handling Suraj's scathing remarks.

And I wouldn't worry too much about Tina, we know from the spoilers Vivaan is not the least bit interested in her and will tell her as much. plus, Vinny's has been listed as a cameo role so she won't be around very long.

Alina... IF-Dazzler
Alina...
Alina...

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged
i know. if you ask me currently its good to see a man with brain , working in real sense than showing off with a gun and doing gunda giri. thats good. but my problm is with the rush
abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
exactly alina evn fr me the prblm is rushed..i mean dey could hav takn sumtym fr vivaan,seriously i always wntd vivaan 2 b a painter nt this business tycoon
Doomandgloom
Doomandgloom

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alina...

i know. if you ask me currently its good to see a man with brain , working in real sense than showing off with a gun and doing gunda giri. thats good. but my problm is with the rush

I know Alina, but our dear cvs seem to have a problem with rushing whenever Vivaan is involved, i guess we'll just have to accept that and keep our fingers crossed
abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 12:07am | IP Logged
cnt der be an episode without tina nd her flirting...she cn go after golden babu,y is she aftr boring vivaan,already frustrated with prsnt track den seeing her is lyk hell
Doomandgloom
Doomandgloom

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_12

cnt der be an episode without tina nd her flirting...she cn go after golden babu,y is she aftr boring vivaan,already frustrated with prsnt track den seeing her is lyk hell

I know dear, Tina is getting on my nerves as well. I just take comfort in the fact that she has a cameo role aur jald se jald marathon ke baad woh gayab ho jayegi. And only my opinion, but I think what Vivaan is doing to gain power and influence is the correct way to go. Handling kn's business is the best way to gain kn's trust and have access to all of KN's records. Aise mein vivaan will be of far more help to chakor than he would have been had he taken any other career path. Kabhi kabhar zindagi mein apne ambitions aur passion alag hote  hain, aur kuchh achieve karne ke liya woh passion/interest give up karne padte hain. I can relate because i did something similar with the course I took up even though my passion was in eng. lit. 
Waise bhi this is one area where Vivaan has always been better than Suraj. Like back when he was a kid, he used to excel academically whilst Suraj always used to fail. Toh woh iska faida utha raha hai toh achhi baat hai, that way he would have equal power as Suraj if not moreSmile
abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 4:48am | IP Logged
yea bunny i agree with you on sumtyms passion is diff frm career who knwz this better than me,bt the way dey r shwng it at jet speed is irking me

cmng 2 tina evn i do the samethng wen she cums on screen,pacify myself she is just a cameo..bt instead of tryng to woo vivaan,she just better cncentratr on training nd marathon i ardly saw her practising these days[URL= ][/URL]

Go to top