Udann

India-Forums

Udann
Udann

.:| Vivaan Chakor AT : Baras rahi hai Mohabbat ka Rang |:. (Page 68)

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 2:20am | IP Logged
just came across this chota vikor video..dey r just so cute nd adorable yaarDay DreamingHeart
Really missing them..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efm04a_jk2U

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 2:23am | IP Logged
dey both r fighting who broke der teeth i mean blaming each other
u did it nd u did itROFL
abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 7:16am | IP Logged
just nw watched vikor promo,well i dnt want 2 say nythng bcz the person i saw in promo is nt vivaan he is sumone else so dnt wnt 2 spoil my mood,i better watch chota vikor another tym
abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
missed todayz episde due to pwercut,is der nythng wrthwatchng in 2dayz episode
Doomandgloom Senior Member
Doomandgloom
Doomandgloom

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_12

missed todayz episde due to pwercut,is der nythng wrthwatchng in 2dayz episode

No rev, not really. Chakor recalls her confrontation with Vivaan when she goes to sleep after a hard day's training, and josh aur gusse mein aake she goes back to the training grounds to run at night.

Vivaan asks kn if he can join him and assist him like Suraj, kn is not convinced at first. He doubts vivaan's loyaly to him and his capabilities. Vivaan assures him that he is on his side and has nothing to do with the villagers, he considers them all just bundhuas now. And he shows kn a file with all the business records of the past five years. Vivaan points out all the discrepancies and says that he knows ways in which all the profits could have been 3 times more. Kn appears to be impressed.

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
oh vivaan strtd behaving lyk a true rajvanshi now,bt sumwer i had a doubt dat he is upto sumthng specially callng chakor bandhuva,he nevr said dat kind of wrds 2wrds chakor how much he hate r angry him..may b am biased 2wrds vivaan now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Doomandgloom

Doomandgloom Senior Member
Doomandgloom
Doomandgloom

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Okay, just saw monday's episode and am barely able to keep my rage in check as I write this. First of all, i'll check out the small positives we got to see - 
1.) As someone else pointed out, maybe Alina, I dont quite remember, that even if the whole thing was a dream sequence, it was Chakor's dream which confirms that Chakor is def. in love with vivaan.

2.)We got a glimpse into Vivaan's time at the rehab center,  

2.)During that slightly exaggerated aarti sequence, we got an insight into Vivaan's thoughts and struggles, esp. when he says that he is a "naasthik". We remember him participating in multiple pujas when he was younger, clearly all that he's faced has made him out to be like that, which brings me to my angry rant

WHAT THE HELL WAS HE GOING ON ABOUT YESTERDAY?? When he got so protective about KN OF ALL PEOPLE?! Boy hated the man. He really, really hated him. He never really considered him family. He even at one point believed that kn killed Manohar. The REASON he refused to speak to Ranjana was because she had married kn. Then why this sudden bout of loyalty towards him? Vivaan always stood by chakor's side against kn when he was a kid. Not just for chakor, but also because because he strongly believed in the ideals of freedom that she did. And even when he believed chakor left him in the end(during her time at the circus), he took it upon himself to free the bandhua kids, and was soo fricckin happy when they returned home to their parents. What are the writers trying to say, that this boy has suddenly converted into a kn supporter? And they expect us to buy it?

I really hope it's all an act to gain kn's trust and ultimately help/protect chakor, because that's the only justification I'll accept for his complete out of character change in attitude, otherwise I'll quit watching the show Angry
abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
bunny dats wat am sayng cumon v r nt blind 2 see r v rnt watchng show postleap,v knw wat nd who actually vivaan is nd was..the guy who nvr lost his gudness nd ryt path suddnly gt so much luv fr kn i mean seriously r dey foolng us r themslves am nt gng 2 buy this crp at ny cost

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Doomandgloom

Go to top