Udann

India-Forums

Udann
Udann

.:| Vivaan Chakor AT : Baras rahi hai Mohabbat ka Rang |:. (Page 54)

Premeer_Diwani IF-Sizzlerz
Premeer_Diwani
Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
i need to wait till 11am huh..
hope insta fanclub will upload video there soon..its the best one for me..

Premeer_Diwani
Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged
by the way i just seen the promo of udaan.. paras is wearing a check shirt. yeh hai new look ?? :/
abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
haha lagtha hain new look ka mathlab shayad new shirt hain
Premeer_Diwani
Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
he looks good in suits.. or kind stiff dress i guess.
abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
evn sum shirts i had seen his insta picz he luks so gud in them..hope dey giv kinda stuff in the show also
Doomandgloom Senior Member
Doomandgloom
Doomandgloom

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
WOW AT!!Clap
First of all, congrats for the AT guys! I know I know I'm like, 1000000 years late to the party but yeah, nearly 400 replies, over 50 pages, and thousands of views in less than 2 weeks. Ab ViKorians ka strong presence samajh aa raha hai.

I was travelling aur laptop nahi le gaye thhe, episodes bhi mobile par voot par dekhe, I just logged in and caught up with the forum and wow.. kya kya ho chuka hai (lol I'm glad mere wapis aane tak woh gold-hearted Suraj babu aur Sukor wale discussion threads band ho gaye. Nothing wrong with liking a character, even if it is... well, Suraj. But most of them tended to belittle Vivaan's character by calling him "weak" and "boring" and whatnot and that was getting to my nerves, esp. since they disregarded the entirety of the pre-leap characterization in their "discussions")

Waise baaten toh khoob sari karni thi par abhi latest topic par hi baat karte hain, I'm glad Vivaan is finally coming out of drugs, and even happier that chakor's accident was the catalyst that pushed him to do so ( I'm not happy about the accident in itself though, poor chakor), and I hope they show at some point that Vivaan had gone to a recovery home or something in these past few days. Cause there's practically no other way he couldve gotten rid of the addiction.

And now I'm extremely excited for the next arc, wherein we'll get to see ViKor how we've always wanted to see them, phle I was really worried ki romance bahut rush kar rahe hein, and that was just...wrong. The whole thing felt wrong cause Vivaan was still an addict, was not a whole person. I'm glad now that he's back to being himself, he can be Chakor's strength, her rock like he's always been. He can help her get back to her feet. Perhaps now they can show adi and Vivaan teaming up to help Chakor like they used to back when they were kids, there are sooo many ways his character can grow now. 

I just hope ki ab kn ViKor ke beech mein taang na adaaye, now that usko sab pata chal gaya hai. Khair, jab Vivaan baccha tha tab toh usko control nahi kar paya, ab kya karega LOL Ab toh uski drug habit bhi choot gayi hai, I'm sure now Vivaan won't be afraid of anyone or anything.

PS revathy, you prob dont remember but the last time I was here I was talking to you aur tumhari ek post ka reply nahi kar payi, sorry about that, IF mujhe reply hi nahi karne de raha thha aur uske baad I logged out aur abhi login kiya hai

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
offo bunny aathe hii itna bada reply on vikor..yeah dey r rushed the romantic track sumwat bt now its fyn
Doomandgloom Senior Member
Doomandgloom
Doomandgloom

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Haha Rev, bade replies hi toh meri khasiyat hain, agar kabhi mere account se koi bada reply na aaye toh samajh lena ki mera acc. kisi ne hack kar liya hai LOL
pehle rushed lag raha thha, jab ekdum se Vivaan ne love admit kar liya thha, but ab it seems to be going in the right direction... Vivaan ab use help aur support karne par dhyaan dega and in the process he'll make his own identity and stand on his own two feet as well Smile

Go to top