Udann

India-Forums

Udann
Udann

.:| Vivaan Chakor AT : Baras rahi hai Mohabbat ka Rang |:. (Page 133)

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
yea swati mujhe kabhi nahi lagthathaki tinako dekh kar bura laga,just to make chakor jealous she strtd frndshp drama with vivaan bt ended up falling in luv with him..waisae am pround of my vivaanWinkLOLLOL

Shivaay_ShivIka IF-Rockerz
Shivaay_ShivIka
Shivaay_ShivIka

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_12

yea swati mujhe kabhi nahi lagthathaki tinako dekh kar bura laga,just to make chakor jealous she strtd frndshp drama with vivaan bt ended up falling in luv with him..waisae am pround of my vivaanWinkLOLLOL
idk y ...i likd her today..that hug n her dialogue..frndshp can turn to love bt love can turn into frndshp.. aww...Cry
Alina... IF-Dazzler
Alina...
Alina...

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 10:12am | IP Logged
what happnd today?
Doomandgloom Senior Member
Doomandgloom
Doomandgloom

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alina...

what happnd today?

Episode starts with Vivaan sneaking into Chakor's hostel bedroom just as she's packing to leave. Turns out he's brought her  dabba full of halwa that he made himself. A cute scene ensues wherein Vivaan chases chakor around the room to get ahold of the dabba so that he can get a little to taste, but Chakor doesn't let him.She later informs him that he should've put a little more sugar in it. Turns out Tina had witnessed the entire thing. When Vivaan goes to drop Tina at the airport she breaks down in front of him and confesses that somewhere in her heart she knew that he only loved chakor and was lying to her(tina) all along. Vivaan  tries to console her and asks for her forgiveness. She brushes the matter away and says that chakor's a good girl and that she hopes that he and Chakor will be very happy together, and that she'll find someone for herself. Vivaan tells her to find someone better than him Tina replies that she'll try. Later, when Chakor and Vivaan meet up, (after having a quick conversation about Tina, and how they're both happy and relieved that now she knows) they discuss their next steps against kn. Vivaan mentions that the important evidence is in kn's locker, the code for which is nearly impossible to retrieve.

Somewhere in between all this, kn is informed of the coach's failure, there's a press conference, and kn strangles the srk wannabe coach with his belt. Smile

Edited by Doomandgloom - 27 May 2016 at 11:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alina...

Doomandgloom Senior Member
Doomandgloom
Doomandgloom

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_12

Me too rev. I honestly never thought I'd ever feel bad fr Tina as I did today. But I really did, it was such an emotional scene, aur uske dialogues..Cry

And lol, I live in a state where I'm constantly proud of Vivaan, I loved the way he handled the whole Tina thing today
abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
bunnu hum dhono ek hi boat mein hain..v r biased twrds vivaan LOL

Doomandgloom

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Vivaan's character is something I have always adored in the show.It was always hinted that he and Chakor are meant for each other.That Radha-Krishna scene was one such.Post leap,their pairing is fresh and so unique.Man,I feel connected to these two instantly.

Doomandgloom

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Andromeda---

Vivaan's character is something I have always adored in the show.It was always hinted that he and Chakor are meant for each other.That Radha-Krishna scene was one such.Post leap,their pairing is fresh and so unique.Man,I feel connected to these two instantly.

Aww dat radha Krishna scene was my fav,I miss my cutie pies so much

Go to top