Udann

India-Forums

   
Udann
Udann

.:| Vivaan Chakor AT : Baras rahi hai Mohabbat ka Rang |:. (Page 131)

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Joined: 03 March 2010
Posts: 16106

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doomandgloom

Originally posted by ---Andromeda---

Hello everyone!!! I know I am too late but can I join this AT? I am not a new member though.LOL
You guys probably won't remember but my previous username was Astoria and I used to post in this forum.Smile


Hello, there darling! I know you, not because I was active on this forum back then, but because I'd gone through all the previous posts at one point LOL

A hearty welcome to the forum and our Vikor shipper's club!
 
(haha I assumed from your username that you'd appreciate a hp gif. Sorry If I'm wrongLOL)
OMG!!!! This one of my favourite scenes from HP!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I am a very big Potterhead!!!Wink Thank you do much for this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Doomandgloom

-vinitha- Senior Member
-vinitha-
-vinitha-

Joined: 16 March 2016
Posts: 317

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 5:17am | IP Logged
U girls are right ..If they want chakor to pair up with some other ..Please kill that  innocent loving human vivaan ,without chakor he is none in this world ...pls don't broke his heart ..I can't see poor vivaan as heart broken ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--BlackSheep--

Doomandgloom Senior Member
Doomandgloom
Doomandgloom

Joined: 17 April 2014
Posts: 481

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Andromeda---

Originally posted by Doomandgloom

Originally posted by ---Andromeda---

Hello everyone!!! I know I am too late but can I join this AT? I am not a new member though.LOL
You guys probably won't remember but my previous username was Astoria and I used to post in this forum.Smile


Hello, there darling! I know you, not because I was active on this forum back then, but because I'd gone through all the previous posts at one point LOL

A hearty welcome to the forum and our Vikor shipper's club!
 
(haha I assumed from your username that you'd appreciate a hp gif. Sorry If I'm wrongLOL)
OMG!!!! This one of my favourite scenes from HP!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I am a very big Potterhead!!!Wink Thank you do much for this.

You're most welcome, dear! I'm Bunnie, btw

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--BlackSheep--

Doomandgloom Senior Member
Doomandgloom
Doomandgloom

Joined: 17 April 2014
Posts: 481

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vinitha-

U girls are right ..If they want chakor to pair up with some other ..Please kill that  innocent loving human vivaan ,without chakor he is none in this world ...pls don't broke his heart ..I can't see poor vivaan as heart broken ...

Exactly, Vini. He's been through so much already. Not only that, but I feel like they'll destroy his character if they cause a ViKor rift, and I can't see that happening. He's my favourite, more so than Chakor, even.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--BlackSheep--

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Joined: 03 March 2010
Posts: 16106

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Actually pairing Chakor with You Know Who will actually kill the very essence of the showDead
-vinitha- Senior Member
-vinitha-
-vinitha-

Joined: 16 March 2016
Posts: 317

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doomandgloom

Originally posted by -vinitha-

U girls are right ..If they want chakor to pair up with some other ..Please kill that  innocent loving human vivaan ,without chakor he is none in this world ...pls don't broke his heart ..I can't see poor vivaan as heart broken ...

Exactly, Vini. He's been through so much already. Not only that, but I feel like they'll destroy his character if they cause a ViKor rift, and I can't see that happening. He's my favourite, more so than Chakor, even.I
me to like vivaan so much ..He born in worst rich family but he live simple life ..He grow up in bad surrounding and family but he character is good genuine unique ..before killing his emotions and feeling better kill vivaan in front of chakor he took last breath in chakor lap he will die happily for his loving bestie best half of his life chakor ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doomandgloom--BlackSheep--

Doomandgloom Senior Member
Doomandgloom
Doomandgloom

Joined: 17 April 2014
Posts: 481

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Andromeda---

Actually pairing Chakor with You Know Who will actually kill the very essence of the showDead

OMG "You know who" ROFL

I think i love you already!
Doomandgloom Senior Member
Doomandgloom
Doomandgloom

Joined: 17 April 2014
Posts: 481

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Guys I think naya AT banane ka samaye kareeb aa raha hai

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Aditya,Chakor,Vivan,Imli after leap FF-Its Destiny(updated pg9)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: 34DAYA56   Replies: 76   Views: 9800

34DAYA56 76 9800 12 June 2016 at 1:20am by ishqwaalalove
Watch: Imli, Chakor And Suraj's Off Screen Masti | Udaan | Colors

Author: sneha11ss   Replies: 7   Views: 915

sneha11ss 7 915 15 April 2016 at 10:39am by greeshma014
Chakor haven't any feel??

Author: sailuja   Replies: 4   Views: 509

sailuja 4 509 15 April 2016 at 2:11am by Alina...
Chakor/Vivaan Forever!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: Doomandgloom   Replies: 135   Views: 6303

Doomandgloom 135 6303 15 April 2016 at 1:34am by Alina...
Udaan: Suraj uses Imli to reach Chakor and to win her heart Upcoming F

Author: sneha11ss   Replies: 6   Views: 1324

sneha11ss 6 1324 14 April 2016 at 9:31am by sailuja

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Udann Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index