Posted: 13 May 2016 at 4:04am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Doomandgloom]Guys we know that the revelation was pretty messy and of course
they could've done it better and OF COURSE
they didn't have to squeeze it between that trishakti nonsense BUT, let's just take a moment to appreciate the good stuff, shall we?
- Chakor's badass reply to Tina "Vivaan mein kya hai or kya nahin yeh hum tum se zyaada jaante hain."
- Ranjanaaa. Honestly, this was completely unexpected, but in a good way. How after seeing Vivaan turn into this power and money hungry machine, Ranjana doesn't recognize her own son anymore and wanted Chakor to put him "on the right path" again. It showed that now she genuinely doesn't have any problem with Chakor, and thats a really good thing. Because apart from Chakor, Ranjana is the only person in Vivaan's life who has any semblance of influence over him. And if she is okay with Chakor, it means that ViKor won't have any problems in being together for the rest of their lives.
- The fact that our precious babies are actually working together! This is sooo much better than what we initially thought about Vivaan working alone hiding it from chakor! Do you know how much unnecessary drama has been avoided?
- And I especially LOVED Vivaan's dialogue that Chakor shouldn't blame herself for his decisions. He made it clear that he is not doing this just because she wants him to, but because he is an adult who is capable of making his own decisions and that he has decided to help her - because he believes in the same ideals that she does. - And THAT is a the best kind of romantic relationship.
- And everything was sooo cute - the part when he teasingly questions her why she was upset, when he tells her what a great actress she is (Lekin maana padega asli acting talent toh Vivaan ne khud dikhayi hai)
- Even the flashbk part when he tells chakor that he's really apprehensive about what he's doing because he doesn't want to lose himself while doing kn's business was also really important. Because Vivaan's a very straightforward and sincere person by nature and by pretending to kn's bidding he's plunged himself into a world of lies and deceit and whatnot, something that goes completely against who he is.
- The part when he calmly explains that the papers mahesh signed were in fact, fake (even though i'd already guessed that, and proceeds to tell her that he hopes that they'll be successful in their mission before the baby is born.
- And the last part was just... When he reassures Chakor that Tina is nothing, that she's face worst before and has emerged victorious and that she'll be able to do the same this time around.
Idk about you guys but I was really happy with yesterday's episode
yes instead of crbbing hav to njoy gud stuff bunny
@bold specially luved this frm episode