Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-vinitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
May be adi entry after marathon ...After collection evidence against kn ..adi will give entry with vikor in this mission..revathy 
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
may b vinni nd alina dey will drag this marathon fr anther 2 to 3 weeks this is fr sure..
Am nt gettng wat makers r planng fr suraj character,these days he is nt dng nythng xpt sclding imli,gettng jealous..i thnk frm sterdayz drunk scene dey r tryng 2 make him grey r +ve just a guess
-vinitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel so happy that he got jealous on vivaan status .Once upon he treated vivaan like warm. ..but now he getting jealous on vivaan ..
Alina.Premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont understand whay cvs planned for adi. it will be great if he enter when vikor stikes their first weapon. he can reenter in a new avatar. like a EIC of channel or so. that would be awesome.
Alina.Premeer thumbnail
rev. i didnt watched all scenes..but from what i hav seen cvs are showing golden heart babu as ..hm...a fool. you know the one who physically strong but has little brain. thats what he is now. ok..even as kid he is shown as less bright than vivaan and adi. but he did blackmailed and manipulated imli. but after leap all he was doing is using his physical strength and showing it off and same time doing disgusting acts and fooling himself around
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
alina..rev. i heard cvs are showing a parallel track of imraj too? i really dont want either of sisters to end up with him. they both deserves better than that good for nothing man
Alina.Premeer thumbnail
priya. there were some scenes of them. but im not sure what cvs planning there. imli hav chegan who loves her truely. why she go behind a man who just insult her and not give a damn about her. she is getting hurt everytime he try to woo tina. and tina is just fun when she is around him. she shows him a good mirror.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Alina...

rev. i didnt watched all scenes..but from what i hav seen cvs are showing golden heart babu as ..hm...a fool. you know the one who physically strong but has little brain. thats what he is now. ok..even as kid he is shown as less bright than vivaan and adi. but he did blackmailed and manipulated imli. but after leap all he was doing is using his physical strength and showing it off and same time doing disgusting acts and fooling himself around

thats wat am feeling too y sudden chnge in surajz character lyk though he is nt as bright as adi nd vivaan he is cunng fr sure,r dey tryng 2 make him gud r grey inorder 2 rub sukor our throat in future forcefully
Alina.Premeer thumbnail
^i dont think the last part rev. hav you seen that weightlifting scene? suraj trying to impress tina .. that worker was sweating with one bag. and our golden heart babu asked to put 2nd bag and then 3rd bag. and while putting it he couldnt bear the weight and fell down. that particular scene made me amused. cvs simply showed him as a fool who over estimated his strength. he is physically strong but got little brain to have an idea on how much he can bear. and made a laughing stock to someone like tina. do u seriously think chakor will be pair up with such a foolish character?
Alina.Premeer thumbnail
vivaan was transformed to business man overnight. but we know cvs never showed the real capability of vivaan post leap as he was shown as drug addict. the leap of few months was missing but its not tough to see vivaan in this avatar for all viewers who watched preleap. he was a smart bright kid.