Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alina.Premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i still need to understand this hot concept. lol.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
boring ppl lyk us will never undrstnd 3 thngs
1:sizzling hot chemistry
2:entertainmnt
3:strong nd evry criminal should get a chnc 2 get true luv dat too frm a fl lmao
Doomandgloom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiya_12

chavi calm down i hope cvs dnt ruin their stry,am dnt welcme sukor,if dey will show dat den fr me dat day udaan ends...ha i dnt wnt imvaan,no am nt sayng this by seeng chemistry,biology r i wnt vikor bcz the 2 characters dnt sink nywhere,y shoul vivaan shoul b with a gal who is madly,blindly luvs his elder brothe

dat guy already gone through lot of trauma..am evn ok with adivaan i knw u will beat me bt seriously i go with adivaan bt no imvaan,if really cvz wnt 2 give trueluv 2 imli,den dey should pair her with chagan nt vivaan

Vivaan and Imli aren't exactly compatible - romantically or intellectually. Vivaan and Chakor have the same mental level and emotional wavelength. They understand each other on a completely different level and think like the other too. They have a very well-established history between them.
Imli can be a bit immature and callous sometimes and Vivaan is a very sensitive and mature person who won't be able to deal with that in a romantic partner.

As for Imli, she was always the baby of their group. Both Vivaan and Adi treated her more like a little sister than anything. So pairing up Imli with either of them is going to be really effing awkward. And you're right rev, I'd buy into adivaan sooner than imvaan. At least they were actually friends and interacted 100 times more than Imvaan or Adi-imli. Imli-chhagan makes a lot more sense.

Aur Sukor aur Suraj babu ke prati meine apni bhavnaye pehele kayi baar vyakt kar chuki hain. But I really don't think they'll go in the SuKor direction. It's highly unlikely given the content of the show.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
bunny highfive so u too prefer adivaan over imvaan,now chavi nd sneha surely kill us fr this...
Bt bunny wen rangeela ppl can chnge whole histry of ashok samrat den chngng udaanz history is nt a big deal bt still i trust cvs
nikitap94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
M sure it ll b vikor only...cvs wont create sucha big blunder
D type of audience who watch ssk/swaragini are different from ppl who watch shows like udaan/ashoka/ballika vadhu
Last week for masala they showed multiple love angles n it went against them
N if Dey show d so much non doormat or typical bahu like chakor turning into cry babies ma like swara or thapki...udaan is doomed
Doomandgloom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiya_12

bunny highfive so u too prefer adivaan over imvaan,now chavi nd sneha surely kill us fr this...
Bt bunny wen rangeela ppl can chnge whole histry of ashok samrat den chngng udaanz history is nt a big deal bt still i trust cvs

*high-fives back* And what prblem should they have with us rev? AdiVaan would be so much fun together! With Adi's quick thinking and practical knowledge and Vivaan's cunning and calculating brain, they would come up with the bEST plans ever😃
Although no joking rev, If this wasn't indian television then AdiVaan would be legitimate couple choice. And compared to SuKor and ImVaan and Adi-Imli they make a lot more sense.

Lol ashoka ko toh mein historical drama maanti hi nahi hoon, I only watch it as fiction. Actual history se toh woh itnaaa pare hai ki usse historical maan hi nahi sakte. But the acting and premise was pretty good (pre-leap) so i liked it and was okay with the historical inaccuracies. 
abhiya_12 thumbnail
lagtha hain humae adivaan thread bana leni chahiye bunny lol

i wnted 2 wtch ashoka postleap after seeng the way cvz r desperate abt ashwaki nd their amar premgatha i quit,nd actress plyng kaurwaki evn cnt xpress properly,nd dey show as if ashok nly luvd 1 wife remaing majboori crp,which i cnt take

nikita colors already hav so many crybaby nd mahaan bahus dnt wnt chakor 2 join the league
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey girls
remember me? lol. srry i m kinda busy these day so only watching kis desh now.
but just seen trushakti promo. its a good twist that its vikor's plan than vivaan's plan for chakor with out her knowledge. im loving that.
and what caught me most in promo is the smile on vikor's face. the way vivaan's face lighten up and he smiled when chakor touched his shoulder from behind was beautiful. that single shot took the cake for me. and next is chakor's smile with her lips closed. i liked this smile than her full smile as this one holds a tinge of maturity which suits more in love.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
priya kaha chali gayi thi...humnae bahuth miss kiya thumhe..ab jaana nahi
i watched the promo upto 1m tyms nearly..yes i missed those smiles frm so many episodes
Alina.Premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
priya.. i missed these analysis of you da. your sharp eyes and long posts both are a treat