Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
2mrrw episode will clear all questions alina bt i thnk dey postpone it 2 friday 2 keep suspense
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eskimopie1998

Haha lol.. But if it is true it'll be really interesting

it will b intrstng,same tym it will evn justify vivaanz stupid behaviour frm last few episodes
Doomandgloom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just saw the promo, I'm pretty relieved and happy now... but I hope that all this isn't a fluke like that dream sequence... Well, let's just keep our fingers crossed for now and see what happens tomorrow
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eskimopie1998

Haha lol.. But if it is true it'll be really interesting

yea it will b intrstng same tym will justify vivaanz stupid behavior frm last few episodes
Alina.Premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i need to catch up the entire week wu. i only watcged here and there
abhiya_12 thumbnail
ditto bunny hope the promo is true nd cvz dnt mak us fools again lyk dey did with drm sequence
Doomandgloom thumbnail
Btw, was i the only one who loved the Vivaan-Imli interaction today? When Imli refused to get the water bottle for him, he didn't blow up on her, instead just calmly stopped the car and got it himself.
Plus, the way she started going at him "Vivaan baabu aap bahut bure ho" We could see bachpan wali bholi imli there for a minute. The way she talks to him was not like a naukar to their maalik but more like the way you talk to your friend or brother. From the beginning I've kinda seen a little sister-big brother relationship between them. Vivaan was never really rude to imli. Even when he told her not to talk about it, it wasn't in a vicious way, it was in a way you'd tell your little sibling or friend
abhiya_12 thumbnail
i luvd vivaan shwed mirror 2 imli wen she talkd abt dhoka,nd how he said u r givnng dhoka nd talk abt the thngs u dnt knw cmpltely
Doomandgloom thumbnail
Btw Revathy love your new profile picture. Makes me nostalgic about the starone days *sigh* there's so many good shows and good memories associated with that channel
abhiya_12 thumbnail
thnk you bunny,till date i miss the show..i dnt get attched 2 daily soaps r fiction couples bt premeer nd abhiya r 2 fiction couples fr whm i was crzy nd mad..
Nw vikor joined the list..