Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
may be rev.haha
aaj mein bohot khush hoon..toh seperate thank you post bhi bana diya lol
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Doomandgloom

Aww I was missed😳😳 I'm glad to know that ! And it feels great to be back to my IF friends!

btw Priya your insta account is glorious. Even though I'm not familiar with some of the ships there :P

ofcourse we all missed you.
thanku girl.. i sticks to fb only and barely update my insta. im too lazy for that.. so posts only when i make something very different :p or is in a good mood..
btw.. whats ur name.. i just missed it somewhere :/
JugniPH thumbnail
huh.. i was expecting usual epi rev. with a maximum of sleeping beauty scene :/
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
actually me too xpctd dat nly priya with asusual stufff of vivaan sayng sum luv wrds..bt 2day cvs totally surprised me by puttng thngs in a simple manner
JugniPH thumbnail
tomorow is saturday.. shesshno repeats too .i need to find the onliners :/
abhiya_12 thumbnail
may b mnday v will get t-vikor scenes i guess..hope this tina chipkali(in imliz language:D)dnt fall fr vivaan nd thnks i want race nd vivaan both
Doomandgloom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Premeer_Diwani

ofcourse we all missed you.
thanku girl.. i sticks to fb only and barely update my insta. im too lazy for that.. so posts only when i make something very different :p or is in a good mood..
btw.. whats ur name.. i just missed it somewhere :/

you're welcome ðŸ¤—
ooh you're one fb too? Is your name there the same as insta?

And you can call me Bunnie (^ x ^)
Doomandgloom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really what a beautiful episode. cvs have certainly pleasantly surprised us. Loved absolutely every single part. I would've elaborated further but alina and rev have already taken the words from my mouth ðŸ˜ƒ i love how all the viKor shippers are on the same page here, kaise sab logon ki thinking ek si hi hai.
And I loved how... real Vivaan's speech felt. This. This is exactly how I wanted to see them from the beginning. It seems like they're both 19/20. Other shows depicting a couple their age are too busy showing exaggerated romance/pyar/takraar/jealousy type repetitive and unrealistic plots, using miscommunication as a plot device, recycling the same crap over and over again.

Whereas these two, they're two kids who've been through hell both together and apart, who may not be of the same mind but are of the same heart. And can be each other's strength when needed. Chakor ke paas sach mein pyaar pe time waste karne ka sameye nahin hain. Par naa hi Vivaan ke paas hai aur na hona chahiye.
 I want these two to be an example of a couple that can be productive. Who are better together than they are apart. Who are similar and different in the best ways and can bring out the best in each other, and provide the kind of support that only they can to each other. Yes, they both love the other but they don't have to waste time showing it. They have more important things to do. Aur aaj ke episode se pakka ho gaya hai ki ViKor sahi direction mein jaa rahe hain.

AAAnd ek aur long post. lol main pagal hun
abhiya_12 thumbnail
and bunny humae tumhra pagalpan acha lagtha hain..lol
Alina.Premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey bunny. dont trust cvs too much. let us wait for coming epis and decide. if they make vivaan independant and strong. and also wont take turns on vikor like typical love stories. then we can trust them.