.:| Vivaan Chakor AT : Baras rahi hai Mohabbat ka Rang |:. - Page 40

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by abhiya_12

haha with his kiss on forehead may b lol..waisae bhi logonko toh vivaan jo bhi kartha hain prblm hain,cure na ho toh bhi,cure ho bhi toh..pyaar karo toh,na karo toh agar vikor ka kiss mil gaya toh pata nahi forum ka kya hoga

insecurity rev.. first they were bashing on how one can cure by hug and slap.. then when he didnt cured..they were asking how he cant cure.. now accident ke baad bhi same.. if he didnt changed they will what else he need to stop lol

priya v r ryt vivaan out of guilt leave chakor nd goes,he decides 2 cme out of drugs.dey showed a leap of few dayz,chakor in coma..2mrww humra vivaan aayega nd apni sleeping princess ko jagayegaa...oops bt no kiss here lol

what? exactly same hua?? :o
itni bhi kya insecurity priya woh bhi boring charactersae i mean vunkae language mein...alina nae kya daasu reply dii,i just luved her cmmnt
yea he sees chakorz condition,kasturi nd bhuvan cryng he reminds all the thngs chakor said abt drugs,he asks kasturi 2 take care of chakor nd leaves..2mrww chakor is still in coma he asks her 2 get up fr ppl in azaadgunj nd the princess wakes up

itni bhi kya insecurity priya woh bhi boring charactersae i mean vunkae language mein...alina nae kya daasu reply dii,i just luved her cmmnt

i just seen it.. rofl.. alina just showed them a mirror .rofl rofl..
i knew it rev.. his guilt that his drug addition is responsible for this condition of chakor will make him extremely guilt and he will move away ..
and he know her family will take care of her.
yes priya..i luved the scene wen he carried chakor 2 hospital with his hands trembling nd tears overflowng..must say paras is a very talented actor,its nt easy 2 show at a tym all emotions within a secs shock,guilt,fear,broken
i need to wait till 11am huh..
hope insta fanclub will upload video there soon..its the best one for me..
by the way i just seen the promo of udaan.. paras is wearing a check shirt. yeh hai new look ?? :/
haha lagtha hain new look ka mathlab shayad new shirt hain