Udann

.:| Vivaan Chakor AT : Baras rahi hai Mohabbat ka Rang |:. - Page 35

Alina.Premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -vinitha-

After seeing new promo I thought ...It's time to test the strength of vikor love ...chakor strength is vivaan ..I think he will stand to support for like childhood days ...she will participate in marathon in edge and she win with her love ..

This accident change vivaan life and make his strong ..He came out from drug ..He choose chakor and came out of drug ...
Chakor realise and tell vivaan that u r strong ..u r my strength ...vivaan will make his own identity .

im thinking the same.. hope this is it. not something else

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alina.Premeer thumbnail
ditto rev. girls hostel hai. but looking at the way vivaan entered in cool manner i dont blame chakor standing in bathroom.
by the way frm where vivaan found her cloths. ?
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
i really want priya 2 continue with her imaginations who knwz cvs may stalk the forum nd take sum ideas lol
-vinitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhiya_12

by the way my name is nt abhiya its just my id..my name is revathy,u can call me rev

hi revathy ..kn do drama ...He will never help chakor ..kn and suraj plan this accident ..vikor soulmates stand for each other and fight for each other love *eg: childhood fire scene * ..I am sure this incident change vivaan life .I think vivaan will educated but now he overcome from drug ...He stand with chakor ..to help chakor with his own identity ..
Rain and moon stand for vikor mohabhat ..nature change the destiny of soulmates in positive way 
abhiya_12 thumbnail
who knwz alina may b he was waiting fr chakorz call,already took sum of her clothes rofl..may b vivaan is inspired by chakor nd came through the window
abhiya_12 thumbnail
hope so vinitha i just want vivaan to cme out of drug thng by this accdent shock nd dnt want chakor 2 accpt him untill he tries 2 make sum identity
Alina.Premeer thumbnail
priya is know for her dimag rev. you should check the contests and threads she made in kis desh forum. and magazine too.
Alina.Premeer thumbnail
she took those cloths with her na. do they must hav been in her bag. so vivaan entered girls dormtry, found her bag and picked cloths?? :o
abhiya_12 thumbnail
really den i will definitely check dem..recently visited dat forum bcz of kis desh rerun
-vinitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She will not confess her love now ..There is no need for words to confess her love ...The way she treat vivaan that shows how he important to chakor ..she will win this marathon and vivaan inspirated by chakor ...