.:| Vivaan Chakor AT : Baras rahi hai Mohabbat ka Rang |:. - Page 27

Posted: 7 years ago
this may lead 2 vivaan gettng close 2 tina,nd t-vikor cnfrntation on road,nd chakorz accident
this tina is getting on my nerves with her ott xpressions nd acting no offence 2 actress
yup. that fight might be becz of stealing money for drugs. tina may support vivaan :/
may be that accident will be the final blow for vivaan. it may lead him to give up drugs.
ditto rev. i seriously dont understand why cvs brought tina when they can use that space for adi.
yes priya,dey should hav retain her as a competitor nly nt the boyfrnd stealer
that would hav been fine if characters are less. but here other main characters are not getting enough space
it is so sad to see varun deciding to quit. i wasnt fond of him on initial days. well ..i still.npt completely accpted him. but my problm is the reason behind his decision. lack of importance and screen space.
well done cvs. well done. keep killing ur own baby
im still not watching udaan on tv. urgg. what i thought isnt happning. i thought chakor will show vivaan a mirror. but no it didnt.
entire week goes to vikor'-tina trianglein which chakor will end up in hospital. great. its is to thicken the marathon track too.
alina. i found varun ok. and yes the reason.isnt it the samething we all are pointing out for a while
haan.. they need to keep suspence about chakor's win till the last minute. dont get surprised if she run with plaster on leg and win