Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Rev, suraj said wht u thought if i didnt kiss chakor,i wl kiss u? He said i wl nvr kiss u, u r my bandua n i m ur ownr, thats our relation n it wl nvr change.. N he push her away.. Yaar read wu of epi for details.. He also said a dirty pig is better than u etc
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
how lame..thankgd i skipped it.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
let it b humae bas vikorsae mathlab hain..am waiting fr 2days episode
--swati--- thumbnail
Seperate vikor by ending vivaan's charctr 4ever.. Or we want vikorforever..Edited by -mrityunjay- - 8 years ago
--swati--- thumbnail
@rev Suraj said.. He wl kiss a pig bt nt u...
abhiya_12 thumbnail
yeah as if he is sum prince charming...
Swati kab tak vikor hain i will want vikor nly,if dey plan sumthn else den also i will watch the show fr vivaanz journey aftr another heartbrk..fr me vikor frever
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
phew..finally catched up 4pm repeat..
it was a totally surprise epi.. never expected vikor filled epi lol.. but must say it was beautiful..
vivaan now depending achohol instead of milk. so that was what he said to tej other day.. im glad cvs didnt made him end the drug addiction of 10 years just like that.
whoever directed the window scene..they did good job. camera angle and light was so apt there. plus meera nd paras looked beaitiful..and yeah.. she asked to opt one out of drug nd chakor. aahann. so she know he cant live without her ;)
now coming to rain sequence.. the best romantic portion was just before the starting of rain.. when wind was blowing, vivaan moving close to chakor who was standing with her back towards him, her hair flying and touching his face, he closing the eyes and finally when chakor turns she found him close and they share an eyelock. that eyelock was the my fav.. they shot it beautifully and romantically.
and the rain.. its a vikor thing for sure.. chakor sensed his feeling without voicing.. thats why she said there is nothing btw them even before he asks.. aahaan..
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
in precap.. vivaan was asking permissn to drop her to practice.. so that makes the insta pic sense..so vivaam decorated the vehicle with heart shaped baloons snd flowers.. :v
--swati--- thumbnail
Priya.. Superb review of vikor scene. Rain,moon n vikor.. <3
abhiya_12 thumbnail
priya after reading ur review am gng 2 catch that scene nce gain hehe..bt sterdayz total episode belongs 2 vikor,dey r so beautiful