Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
yeah specially frm chakorz side...bt dnt knw y r dey rushing,am afraid
sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
When ever they rush there is usually change in couple . But i just dont want this to happen 
abhiya_12 thumbnail
@sheen97 luks lyk tthngs r gng 2 be the same way,which i dnt want 2 happen..
Bt at presnt i just want t njoy vikor..by the way welcome 2 the thread
sheen97 thumbnail
Thanku but i just dont understand y everything just has to b same . They always end up making fun of love. Y do we always have to match same old predictable story of girl falling in luv with guy but ends up marrying bad guy. Later bad guy changes to gud n they both fall in luv. I mean plz bring the change. And those who are talking about luv hate relationship they must have not liked kis desh mein hai prem heer romanace
abhiya_12 thumbnail
gal you just stole my wrds...evn i want a chnge y do ppl mockery of luv..premeer,raghav-siya r the more realistic couples,i dnt mind luv-hate bt nt this badboy-gdgal,brideswp crap
sheen97 thumbnail
I dont know where but somewhere i read that chakor will end up marrying suraj . I think that was at tym of casting . But i just hate that show which do like this
abhiya_12 thumbnail
yes dear i too read dat in a spoiler at the tym of leap...i will just stop watchng dat crap bt will watch nly vivaanz and adiz journey after dat..
abhiya_12 thumbnail
bt till now dey didnt hinted dat thng,presnt vikor luv eachother dats it
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys.. Relax.. Lets enjoy vikor.. N trust the makers of udaan cz we all knw that ths is nt like othr shws... N aftr watchng yestrdys epi i think its imraj only.. n abt vikor, vivan didnt said i lv u.. Without saying she undrstd hs feeling, wen vivan askd her y she care for him, she said she dnt care abt him, she didnt said i care for u cz u r my bstfrnd.. N we all knw that chakor lov vivaan bt she is nt gonna accept her feelings twrds him.. They r nt rushing the story... If its sukor then lets stop watching n let them ruin their shw for a villian-gud grl lov stry...
abhiya_12 thumbnail
yea swati at presnt am njoyng dat nly...plz tell abt imraj scene,evryone r sayng dey hinted imraj