Naagin
Naagin

VL-New promo- Shesha betrays Shivu and Maha episode on Sunday

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:55am | IP Logged
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBXVOeF_qLE 

Yamini tells Sheshu to kill Shivanya. ShivSha fight that we all saw in the segments. All of this will be shown in a 2 hour special episode on 17th April 2016. 

Plan inception? Shocked ROFL Tongue

Edited by slippery_chilka - 15 April 2016 at 1:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjh30sun29NandiniRaizadaa

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:05am | IP Logged

ooo the plan LOL...they are airing 2 hours ka episode??itni meherbaani kyun ...no wonder these people are shooting like crazy to cover it all up...

thanks buddy..we know most of the stuff about to happen...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniRaizadaa

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:07am | IP Logged

colors is going to show bajirao mastani next sautrday saturday ..any idea wil it eat up naaghin time hence the 2 hour show this sunday or the movie is premiering at 9

Edited by sun29 - 15 April 2016 at 1:07am
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

ooo the plan LOL...they are airing 2 hours ka episode??itni meherbaani kyun ...no wonder these people are shooting like crazy to cover it all up...

thanks buddy..we know most of the stuff about to happen...

No idea. Maybe they want as many TRP's as they can get before Naagin ends. LOL But chalo, at least we won't have to bear Sheshu ke dreams and fantasies after this week. Next week definitely Anky will die and Shivu will get stabbed. 
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:17am | IP Logged

colors is going to show bajirao mastani next sautrday saturday ..any idea wil it eat up naaghin time hence the 2 hour show this sunday or the movie is premiering at 9

I doubt they will cut off Naagin for Bajirao Mastani movie. Honestly the movie is a snorefest. I doubt many will want to watch it. 
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

I doubt they will cut off Naagin for Bajirao Mastani movie. Honestly the movie is a snorefest. I doubt many will want to watch it. 

and here i thought i was the only one who fell asleep half way LOLLOL..and this comes from a die hard periodical love stories ki pankhi ...even i doubt they will mess with naaghin..and yes if 2 hour episode this sunday toh next week sure anky death and the following events will take place...or for all we know they may add too many filler scenes to make up the 2 hours...
zaara610 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara610
zaara610

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:27am | IP Logged
wow..2 hour maha episode..waiting,,Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slippery_chilka

slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by slippery_chilka

and here i thought i was the only one who fell asleep half way LOLLOL..and this comes from a die hard periodical love stories ki pankhi ...even i doubt they will mess with naaghin..and yes if 2 hour episode this sunday toh next week sure anky death and the following events will take place...or for all we know they may add too many filler scenes to make up the 2 hours...

Not just you. I wildly oscillated between cursing SLB and playing games on my cellphone to stop myself from falling asleep ROFL I mean the guy even tries to have the heroine sit on the bed gracefully..like bending knees that way, then moving your leg this way and I was there in disbelief wanting to scream "Just sit you damn moron!" at the screen. ROFL Patience is not my virtue. ROFL

I agree, there's a lot going on that we dunno about. Shivu confronting Yamu. She tricking Yamu as Shesha and making her almost stab her in front of Ritik. Shivu will also find out about becoming human to stay with Ritik, there has to be more YamSha scenes too and Sheshu ke bhayanak dreams and fantasies. Dead  I sometimes think the CV's give these segments away to give us time so that we can brace ourselves. Then there's her acceptance of her obsession for Ritik. Her hatred for Shivu springing from that. 

Edited by slippery_chilka - 15 April 2016 at 1:40am

Go to top