Tashan-e-Ishq

Need more Kunj screen time (Page 3)

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kharoosloskar

Originally posted by VIMAL.M

I had this complaint also before.I agree with U completely.Sid is the best.He deserve a better track,ample dialogues n screen space.CV's should not waste a actor like Sid's talent.Just making Kunj to romance Twinkle n suppourt her.CV's need to show a track on Kunj.His struggle in his career n getting job.Hope CV's will balance TwiNj romance n also a track on Kunj's career is badly needed.

Last 2 episodes.Kunj was like supporting character.He was not like main lead.

Also Yuvi's dialogues.CV's have lost it for giving such dialogues to Yuvi.
Bamg on post Vimal (hope I can call you that). Totally agree with you.

Ya U can call me Vimal.

Lets hope for the best.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Tamanna..

..Tamanna.. Senior Member
..Tamanna..
..Tamanna..

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:43am | IP Logged

I had this complaint also before.I agree with U completely.Sid is the best.He deserve a better track,ample dialogues n screen space.CV's should not waste a actor like Sid's talent.Just making Kunj to romance Twinkle n suppourt her.CV's need to show a track on Kunj.His struggle in his career n getting job.Hope CV's will balance TwiNj romance n also a track on Kunj's career is badly needed.

Ya U can call me Vimal.

Lets hope for the best.
Hope is the only thing that I am lacking when it comes to TEI CVs. They seem to have lost their marbles
 How can they give such ridiculous dialogues to Yuvi and sideline Kunj , is beyond my understanfing seriously  Stern Smile

VIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Ya U can call me Vimal.

Lets hope for the best.
Hope is the only thing that I am lacking when it comes to TEI CVs. They seem to have lost their marbles
 How can they give such ridiculous dialogues to Yuvi and sideline Kunj , is beyond my understanfing seriously  Stern Smile

So true seeing current events n tracks.I also can't hope anything from TEI CV's .Agree they have lost their marbles.Because of that show plot is lost.

Seriously that Wajood dialogue n saying our story is not ended was so ridiculous.Dialogue writer what did she think before writing such dialogues for a criminal n psycho.Yup sidelining Kunj is beyond my understanding to.

A proper story with romance will be interesting to watch.CV's need a proper story now.Kunj career track n his struggle .Twinkle supporting him.They facing hardship in life.Will be a interesting track.I don't know what CV's have in their mind.We have no other go.We have to go with flow .Also wait n watch.

Edited by VIMAL.M - 15 April 2016 at 8:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Tamanna..ChannaMereya

..Tamanna..
..Tamanna..

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:06am | IP Logged
^^ Agree with you. We have been watching the same thing Twinj vs Yuvi , right from the begining of the show. They need to show something else
 And whats better than showing Kunj's struggle in reviving Sarna industries and Twinkle being his support system? They had such a good oppurtunity to showthis in the wedding planner track. But CVs tend to jump from one track to another without any proper closure. 

VIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:15am | IP Logged

^^ Agree with you. We have been watching the same thing Twinj vs Yuvi , right from the begining of the show. They need to show something else
 And whats better than showing Kunj's struggle in reviving Sarna industries and Twinkle being his support system? They had such a good oppurtunity to showthis in the wedding planner track. But CVs tend to jump from one track to another without any proper closure. 

@Bold - This would be awesome track.Alisha or any other person can comes as a business rival of Kunj.Who want to stop his mission in reviving Sarna industry.Business rivalry track will be interesting to watch .Then the same stuff UV vs T,TwiNj Vs T.Same challenges n plans.Which has become so repetitive.Which reduce the excitement level to watch the show.CV's need to show something new .Which bring back the excitement.Also make the show interesting to watch.

After seeing yest epi n Yuvi dialogue.I feel like Yuvi will come back n blackmail Twinkle to choose between Mahi or Kunj or he will create a situation were Twinkle had to leave Kunj.

..Tamanna..

.Anjum. Goldie
.Anjum.
.Anjum.

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Agree anu Embarrassedme too wants more of kunj ..hopefully we'll get now EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

VIMAL.SM

..Tamanna..
..Tamanna..

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged

@Bold - This would be awesome track.Alisha or any other person can comes as a business rival of Kunj.Who want to stop his mission in reviving Sarna industry.Business rivalry track will be interesting to watch .Then the same stuff UV vs T,TwiNj Vs T.Same challenges n plans.Which has become so repetitive.Which reduce the excitement level to watch the show.CV's need to show something new .Which bring back the excitement.Also make the show interesting to watch.

After seeing yest epi n Yuvi dialogue.I feel like Yuvi will come back n blackmail Twinkle to choose between Mahi or Kunj or he will create a situation were Twinkle had to leave Kunj.

@ Bold : this will be the most ridiculous thing. Now that everyone knows Yuvi's real face, why would Twinkle have to listen to him?
Business rivalry track will be an awesome change to this boring drama 

VIMAL.SM

Go to top