India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Need more Kunj screen time

prem_diwani IF-Rockerz
prem_diwani
prem_diwani

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I don't know why but lately I barely see much of Kunj. Heis there and is the supportive partner who lets Twinkle do her thing I agree. But I have seen sooo much of Yuvi and lately Mahi that I am missing Kunj and Twinkle peacefully in their room and talk... I won't complain if they get into some mischief either.

But the point is - the CV's are focusing too much on yuvi and giving him author backed dialogs and fan girl worthy scenes and way too much space.
Kunj ko thoda kam bhaav bhi diya na and I can't stand it.

Edited by prem_diwani - 15 April 2016 at 12:54am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

..Tamanna.._purvi_iotapriyanvsDuumpstikitgriffy.fzVIMAL.SM

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:58am | IP Logged
I agree and this is my whole goss with show give him ample screen time and dialogues u dont give romantic dialogues to creep like Yuvi and say humari kahani khataam nahi hui and what not give Kunj seperate track show his charracter grow not just a husband  or bro in law at this point i dont mind alisha reentry that would be much better than uv same old drama

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Tamanna.._purvi_iota-GrilledCheese-priyanvsVIMAL.SM

..Tamanna.. Senior Member
..Tamanna..
..Tamanna..

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeingAnonymous

I agree and this is my whole goss with show give him ample screen time and dialogues u dont give romantic dialogues to creep like Yuvi and say humari kahani khataam nahi hui and what not give Kunj seperate track show his charracter grow not just a husband  or bro in law at this point i dont mind alisha reentry that would be much better than uv same old drama
Cannot agree more.
Re entry of Alisha at this point will spice up things.
May be jealousy would make Twinkle open up.

And showing character growth in Kunj is the need of the hour.
I agree, Kunj is the best husband, son, son in law n brother in law.
But what about his career?
Was that college track brought in just to show jealous Twinkle?
These CVs have partial memory loss it seems  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pulika_purvi_priyanvsVIMAL.SMChannaMereya

rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Hey! I feel it's totally fine !! Yuvi is also part of the show and is one of the main characters ! Now that Yuvi is seen going to jail and based on the precap, it seems there will be more Kunj and twinkle scenes now ! I personally loved the fact that Yuvi is getting so much screen space and Zain gets a chance to showcase his superb acting talent !! Especially today.. !! Usually I feel he's more suited to play a positive role.. The way he acts and how his voice is.. But today, he completely blew my mind!! What acting yaaa !! he totally killed the part of playing the villian today ! His expressions, voice modulation.. And overall acting.. Just WOW! He seemed to get in the skin of his character finally.. Though.. I love how he is able to keep a balance to his character.. He ain't 'over the top' evil villian.. And he isn't meek either ! He was superb today !! Just superb !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tikitpriyanvs

Duumps IF-Rockerz
Duumps
Duumps

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:37am | IP Logged
I agree PD Kunj needs more screen space.
There seem to be only 2 strong mains now a days in the show Twinkle and UV.
Kunj has been side tracked .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Tamanna..priyanvsVIMAL.SM

rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:45am | IP Logged
They get only 20 min per episode.. They can't be showing everything at once.. Every actor part of a show deserves equal screen space.. And this show has been far the best, in providing almost all the main characters a chance for screen space. I know you guys miss seeing Kunj.. But, please be patient.. And let the show run as is. I'm sure the makers are aware that the main positive leads need screen spacing. They haven't forgotten anyone.. But, if u guys keep pushing it like that then.. They story can't be made interesting.. Yuvi adds spice to the drama.. It's always a breath of fresh air seeing Zain act. I'm a fan of Sid, Jasmin and Zain equally.. I don't mean to favour only one.. But, please understand.. Give the show a chance to run as they running.. Or else if the makers only do what we please as we please, then the story wld lose it's essence and originality . They need all the characters to play their part so that eventually we can see great chemistry between the main leads.. As life's ups and turns when fought together as a couple.. Is what ultimately makes the relationship strong.. So.. It's fitting na?!! :)
rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Plus.. They didn't drag this track.. So be happy abt that na... ! :) they sent Yuvi to jail.. So that the leads can get some time to themselves and we can get to see more of Kunj and Twinkle... Screen space.. :) patience guys !! :D :)

Edited by rouble_lover - 15 April 2016 at 2:46am
_purvi_ Senior Member
_purvi_
_purvi_

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you @TM.
Yuvi drama is becoming repetitive and boring.
Need more of Kunj scenes. Hope CVs bring in a track on Kunj's career.
That will be fun to watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-

Go to top