Swaragini

India-Forums

   
Swaragini
Swaragini

TEJASWI PRAKASH WAYAGANKAR AT# 22" WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL " (Page 20)

sudhi03 IF-Sizzlerz
sudhi03
sudhi03

Joined: 11 August 2011
Posts: 13594

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyrose

Originally posted by rbb1

god this show needs some good writers 
true ray. first thing tht needs to be done is to sack this writer for the crap tht is being written I seriously wonder does this person even know how to write cuz from the os's n ffs  I have read those writers are way better they truly have the talent unlike the writer of RS shows for writing stupid illogical stuff


I agree the worst move was turning ragini negative. This show just revolves around drugging,jail drama, murder plotting nothing creative.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyroseLaura..Magesrbb1

dreamyrose IF-Rockerz
dreamyrose
dreamyrose

Joined: 05 June 2012
Posts: 5020

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb1

Originally posted by sudhi03


I know laura RagLak are being sidelined just 2 mints of scene in every episode it's unfair
it is really bad
indeed, its really bad the way they are being treated.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Laura..sudhi03Magesrbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Joined: 25 June 2006
Posts: 103971

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhi03



I agree the worst move was turning ragini negative. This show just revolves around drugging,jail drama, murder plotting nothing creative.
yes and they repeat their own stories in the same show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Laura..sudhi03Mages

dreamyrose IF-Rockerz
dreamyrose
dreamyrose

Joined: 05 June 2012
Posts: 5020

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhi03

Originally posted by dreamyrose

Originally posted by rbb1

god this show needs some good writers 
true ray. first thing tht needs to be done is to sack this writer for the crap tht is being written I seriously wonder does this person even know how to write cuz from the os's n ffs  I have read those writers are way better they truly have the talent unlike the writer of RS shows for writing stupid illogical stuff


I agree the worst move was turning ragini negative. This show just revolves around drugging,jail drama, murder plotting nothing creative.
true its pathetic for the greed of trps n survival. over quantity its abt quality but only if RS knew the meanings to those words

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

temishfansudhi03Magesrbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Joined: 25 June 2006
Posts: 103971

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyrose

indeed, its really bad the way they are being treated.
yes i still applauded Temish for being loyal to the show 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyrosesudhi03Mages

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Joined: 25 June 2006
Posts: 103971

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyrose

true its pathetic for the greed of trps n survival. over quantity its abt quality but only if RS knew the meanings to those words
yes greedy for TRP and not for a quality show its so sad 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyrosesudhi03Mages

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Joined: 25 June 2006
Posts: 103971

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Rose when you going to write a Raglak story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

dreamyrose IF-Rockerz
dreamyrose
dreamyrose

Joined: 05 June 2012
Posts: 5020

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb1

Originally posted by dreamyrose

indeed, its really bad the way they are being treated.
yes i still applauded Temish for being loyal to the show 
TeMish are indeed loyal proves their dedication and hard work

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi03Magesrbb1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TEJASWI PRAKASH WAYANGANKAR AT#21- The Enchanting Beauty DTN pg120

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Acumen   Replies: 1199   Views: 28407

Acumen 1199 28407 15 April 2016 at 11:49am by ShikhaAgrawal
Tejaswi Prakash as specil guest in Kota,Rajasthan..

2

Author: ck1234   Replies: 14   Views: 1128

ck1234 14 1128 11 April 2016 at 4:57am by -Gopika-
A new article on the tv actresses as posers - Helly/Tejaswi

Author: MysticNights   Replies: 2   Views: 435

MysticNights 2 435 09 April 2016 at 11:30pm by ._Pari_.
TEJASWI PRAKASH WAYANGANKAR AT#20-Hastaa Hua Noorani Chehra[Note p.91]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Shinning_AD   Replies: 1202   Views: 23709

Shinning_AD 1202 23709 05 April 2016 at 3:58am by Laura..
Performers Of The Week 4th Week March - Tejaswi/Namish

Author: MysticNights   Replies: 8   Views: 582

MysticNights 8 582 03 April 2016 at 9:18pm by sudhi03

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index