Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

TEJASWI PRAKASH WAYAGANKAR AT# 22" WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL " (Page 14)

sky_fighter IF-Sizzlerz
sky_fighter
sky_fighter

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

by the way...i loved how lucky helped ragini in folding her sarees...it reminded of my own parents...my late dadda helped my mom in doing household chores...but when comes to cooking...he mess up the kitchen and mom scolds him...when mom scolds he is very silent and listen as he is afraid of her anger..but soon they become friends again...lucky helping ragini reminds me of my parents...though dadda is no more but his memories are still there in my heart...this was one such phase i witness when he was alive...

during Ragya first marriage...i have never seen lucky helping ragini in any of her chores...she does herself and she do it for him too..its nice to see lucky trying to be the perfect husband for ragini...the convo was emotional but loved the way he was helping ragini in folding her saree...i am living this side of matured lucky...

that was adorable. At first i couldnt understand what they were folding and then i realized it was her saree i just melted. he really does care for her and helps her in all ways possible. 
awww your parents are exactly like my parents yaar, my dad used to make biryani every friday and mom used to get frustrated with the mess he created in the kitchen. i guess all parents are the same 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyroseMagesrbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyrose

we should ekta is truly a person who knows how to recognize a diamond Big smile
yes that would be nice

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyroseMages

sudhi03 IF-Sizzlerz
sudhi03
sudhi03

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

by the way...i loved how lucky helped ragini in folding her sarees...it reminded of my own parents...my late dadda helped my mom in doing household chores...but when comes to cooking...he mess up the kitchen and mom scolds him...when mom scolds he is very silent and listen as he is afraid of her anger..but soon they become friends again...lucky helping ragini reminds me of my parents...though dadda is no more but his memories are still there in my heart...this was one such phase i witness when he was alive...

during Ragya first marriage...i have never seen lucky helping ragini in any of her chores...she does herself and she do it for him too..its nice to see lucky trying to be the perfect husband for ragini...the convo was emotional but loved the way he was helping ragini in folding her saree...i am living this side of matured lucky...

That scene was so beautiful

laksh is becoming mature and responsible. The way he made  sure she is not hurt that was so sweet oh himEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyrosetemishfansky_fighterMagesrbb1

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
well Temish in EK show is dream come true but that can only happen after SR ends...i don't know abt Temish...since repeating a on-screen couple is rare...but teju will be definitely casted in EK show someday... she is tailor made female lead for EK

Edited by Mages - 15 April 2016 at 1:35pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyrosetemishfansudhi03sky_fighterrbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhi03

That scene was so beautiful

laksh is becoming mature and responsible. The way he made sure she is not hurt that was so sweet oh himEmbarrassed
it was such a sweet and cute scene

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyrosesudhi03Mages

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

well Temish in EK show is dream come true but that can only happen after SR ends...i don't know abt Temish...since repeating a on-screen couple is rare...but teju will be definitely casted in EK show someday...
aww if she does get to work in a Ekta show it will be fab

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyroseMages

sudhi03 IF-Sizzlerz
sudhi03
sudhi03

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

well Temish in EK show is dream come true but that can only happen after SR ends...i don't know abt Temish...since repeating a on-screen couple is rare...but teju will be definitely casted in EK show someday... she is tailor made female lead for EK

Me too want to see TeMish in ekta's show if not atleast teju.

teju deserves all the fame. since teju is committed to this show i don't think she will quit, I just want this show to end ASAP

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyrosetemishfanMagesrbb1

dreamyrose IF-Rockerz
dreamyrose
dreamyrose

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhi03

Me too want to see TeMish in ekta's show if not atleast teju.

teju deserves all the fame. since teju is committed to this show i don't think she will quit, I just want this show to end ASAP

so do i wish but the thing is RS shows are not ending despite being at a point when their is nothing else to offer she keeps on dragging her shows people like us are fed up SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy

really do want to see Temish in JDJ and a EK show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

temishfansudhi03Magesrbb1

Go to top