Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
i guess...i have to mute pari's annoying dialogues and switch on the volume when swasan/Ragya scenes are on air
Mages thumbnail
are with bless to witness Ragya 4th pending CM?...☺️
Diramylove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I read wu of all olvs and what is laksh saying that swasan are not used to it, its their first time..khullam khulla sbke samne..we know laksh u r very much used to it..he will make cricket team but others are not fast like uπŸ˜‰
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mages

i guess...i have to mute pari's annoying dialogues and switch on the volume when swasan/Ragya scenes are on air

yeah I know why are they making Pari horrible
rbb1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

are with bless to witness Ragya 4th pending CM?...☺️

if only that would be good
rbb1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: temishfan

I read wu of all olvs and what is laksh saying that swasan are not used to it, its their first time..khullam khulla sbke samne..we know laksh u r very much used to it..he will make cricket team but others are not fast like uπŸ˜‰

lol poor Laksh I bet he wants to spend time with his wife but can't πŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail

he is already rooting for the 4th one ayushi...didn't we saw how in the breakfast he was holding ragini's hand...he has this in mind 24/7...he starts in swasan room.too...πŸ˜†

the OLV...he means late coming...but he does know what happened thus its his own 3 times experience...πŸ˜‰
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbb1

lol poor Laksh I bet he wants to spend time with his wife but can't πŸ˜†

blame  the writters πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

There are 4 olvs posted all are very long, I just watched the first one. It goes like

Raglak, AP, sujata and pari are in temple pari is doing aarti then swasan come running for aarti but by that time aarti is over and ragini is teasing swara and pointing towards her watch saying that u r late and laughing, then swara tells AP "sorry badi maa we are late" AP says no problem but pari butts in that it doesn't look good if ghar ki bahus get up late in morning, I am your jethani that's why giving you this advice, tomorrow your devrani ragini might also follow you and start getting up late then laksh says it's alright bhabhi sometimes it happensπŸ˜‰ then he goes away from there and ragini is laughing and swara tells her to shut up πŸ˜†, sanskar also takes aarti and goes away and sujata is giving looks to Pari πŸ˜†.
Next they showed ragini swara together in hall again ragini teasing swara and giggling and swara tells her to keep quiet, then in background AP's dialogues were being spoken that there is happiness now, ragini has finally got laksh's love everything is going good and now soon you both give good news to this family both sisters are blushing then AP says that today foreign delegates are coming so we should make something nice in sweetdish then swara says that badi maa we can make Mysore pak,I saw the recipe on net it takes time but it's really delicious AP says fine make that but Pari comes and speaks that I have always been making sweets on every occasion hence I will make Mysore pak ragini says ok bhabhi, AP tells her that fine u make and swaragini will help u but Pari says no I will make on my own, don't need anyone's help, both ragini and swara give confused expression thinking what has happened to Pari.

In last part they show laksh sanskar entering hall.

That's it, this is WU of just one olvπŸ˜†...too long

Offscreen they showed temish dancing and namish was laughing and they were doing retakes of aarti and sweet dish scene.

thanks...😊
ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PriyankaS.

RagLak need to get out of this manhoos MM...They are newly wed couple and they are not even shown spending quality time together... Utter nonsense

agree...they need to leave this Manhoos Mansion.😑😑😑