TEJASWI PRAKASH WAYAGANKAR AT# 22" WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL &quot - Page 5

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by azira07

Hi Guys Am Really Feeling Bad Yaar People Who have IG Account Plz Teja To Ask Equal importance Yaar please or Ask Her to quit
honestly both Temish should quit this show even temish knew each other before this show brought them closer and I so thank RS for giving us Temish

but I so damn hate her for her partiality!!!😡
Originally posted by sudhi03

Good Night Anamta🤗
good night dear!! 🤗
Originally posted by dreamyrose

ragini is a girl who loves laksh more than herself lucky is indeed very lucky😳 and now since he has realised his feelings for her its pure bliss as we see hope only the facinig that the CVs would not be biased and would give more scenes of them

agree with you i hope laksh loves ragini like the same way  she loves him.😳 i hope he keeps his promise
Originally posted by azira07

Hi Guys Am Really Feeling Bad Yaar People Who have IG Account Plz Teja To Ask Equal importance Yaar please or Ask Her to quit

me too feeling bad for TeMish😭

stupid cv's completely sidelining them😡

honestly both Temish should quit this show even temish knew each other before this show brought them closer and I so thank RS for giving us Temish

but I so damn hate her for her partiality!!!😡

Agree with you TeMish is the only best thing  happened due to this show

TeMish deserve their own show
Originally posted by ShikhaAgrawal

good night gys and gn AT

goog night shikha
Originally posted by sudhi03

agree with you i hope laksh loves ragini like the same way  she loves him.😳 i hope he keeps his promise
fingers crossed 😃 yesterday the way laksh asked ragini whether she was not hurt by swara being called a daughter by DP shows his concern no matter what laksh would always be by ragini Embarrassed btw the cake feeding scene was damn cute even though it was a glimpse to me it had given me the temish vibesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
Originally posted by Pheunli

Thank u Anamta for this beautiful AT.😊
❤️TEJAAA!!❤️

Credit:RagLak FB

Stunning

fingers crossed 😃 yesterday the way laksh asked ragini whether she was not hurt by swara being called a daughter by DP shows his concern no matter what laksh would always be by ragini 😳 btw the cake feeding scene was damn cute even though it was a glimpse to me it had given me the temish vibes😳😳 
yes that was nice 
Agree with you TeMish is the only best thing  happened due to this show
atleast RS did something praiseworthy!!! TeMish is the best thing tht has only happened for them we are tolerating this!!! RS is damn biased TeMish deserve way better this show is purely injustice towards them its high time that they quite better opportunities are waiting for them than this crap