Ishq ka Rang Safed

Forget me not! (Page 3)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

hellooo dolly
Hammie dear..it is impossible to forget you and your wonderful take ,you are forever etched in our heart...
hey... nice feel and ring to your words lady
The father's entry comes with a bang,  screaming "Sakku ...Sakku" that brings the Creepo out , who recognizes that the drunk is his father... Viplav too comes out looking for his phone that he left in the car.. 
its a good thing he turned up viplav did but i wonder if he saw raja
Viplav does get to talk to him eventually...and yes, the Gods have answered their prayers to send them someone to prove that the Creepo is a real snake...
I am looking forward  to seeing how raja  is exposed... what hasn't he done we dont know about?
D T is busy declaring that his grandson will inherit everything ,and on hearing that the 
freeloader is miffed to hear that he is not the one chosen... Wake you Fool..D T is not going to hand over anything to you...
 let him.. stay deluded.. I just am sad the daughter  is given ...  to raja..
The meeting of the two villains in front of the Mandir was a classic encounter...and D T won that hands down...Arun Bakshi is a great actor...
yes he was just perfect...
Than comes the shocker that the bringer of the Creepo was none other than D T...
He orchestrated  this whole Shaalu's marriage  to get creep to break up Viplav and Dhaani...Honestly, please get over this obsession and move on to something else..
   with dashrant   nothing is asurprise especially when it comes to dhani
There was never any doubt in my mind that D T is a true villain and a Master at it and the CV's had kept him quiet for too long...and his sexist remark that he does not care what happens to his grand-daughter was unnecessarily cruel... and showed his true colours behind his Maha Pundit's facade... Disgusting...
brilliantly put maha pandit facade
Looking forward to seeing  D T brought down from his perch to see him beg for forgiveness and not receiving any from anyone...
he did look shaken in   yesterday's episode..
Thank you  Hammie, I will not forget your inspiring writing very easily...
     Big smile...  dont want to be forgotten by you...
Take care...may great words flow freely for you always... 
     ohhhthank  you...   for your loving words much love hammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dolly-heart

Go to top