India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Forget me not!

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:53am | IP Logged

IKRS Thursday 14th April 2016 ep 218 My Take ~  Forget me not!

No one does things for free in this day and age. If favours are sought then favours have to be granted in return.The weight of the sought favour is expected  to be granted with  favour of equal weight as favour given and taken  should be seen to balance. It's when there is a discrepancy of weighting value in favours taken and given wars can erupt in the form of ruined  reputations and character assassination, even killings..     

Viplav confirms the ladoos  are spiked,  Dhani panics this  time she managed to  foul his misdeeds  which have  no end. Viplav too is frustrated  doesn't quite know how to expose Raja's  true colours as the entire family is rotten  eggs.  Dhani reminisces , there is one, his father ,a godly man who can reveal Raja's past, unfortunately  heaven alone knows  where he might be? It seems a hopeless situation, but Dhani draws her strength from her god , whose help she seeks  for a way out   in these hard times. Viplav too believes that the gods will surely help them, as they are fighting against evil carnet. His phones is not with him , must be in the car. He heads for outside.  A drunkard is detained at the gate ,wants entry ,wishes to  see someone called shuko! Ramdin tells him , no such person lives here. Booze and  refusal to access ,  forces him to create a  ruction, shuko suhko! He yells.  The fiend Raja whose  exposure he is likely to bring about, spots him and what's more recognizes him to be his father ,the last  person he expects to see. Viplav to arrives ,but before he can make sense, raja   literally muffles  the ensuing danger and pushes his father out of the  gate!  Dhani sure enough follows Viplav asks about the commotion and is told ,some drunk old man  yelling for someone called suhko!  Dhani tells Viplav  ,  the man is Raja's father !only he called Raja's mother by that name!  Viplav argues, but Raja said  his father was looking after the business back home, Dhani yells it was to ward off suspicion! but one thing  is clear he is the man  they need to get hold of besides its a god given opportunity !.. Viplav and   Dhani seem to late ,as Raja bundles his father in the car and speeds off. Viplav and  Dhani   chase Raja's car till they note Raja stops at a bar ,hands his father to a bar tender and leaves..  good riddance to bad rubbish! Warns his drunk father ,  better be the  first and last time  he turns up at AN.. bids the bartender, see to it  his father doesn't leave  this place ,greases his palm  and goes with assurance from bar tender,   that he will take care of him and give him what he needs!   The bar tender does that him a bottled of booze and tells  him to  stay at one place . Viplav  tells  Dhani he s going into this  cheap bar ! once inside he  gets baffled , which man ,as he hadn't seen him.. then  this old man mutters , this Raja didn't let him meet shuko.. Viplav bumps into a man and suddenly Raja's father disappears . Desperate Viplav asks where the man  who sat in the corner went? Sudden tap on his shoulder Viplav turns   he is    faced by the inebriated Awasthi  senior who asks, any problem? want to drink? gimme drink, Viplav face lights  up as he looks into grim dark   spectacled eyes  of this man who is the solution to Viplav's problems! Viplav's eyes turn to the heavens .The deities  have solved his problem!

Before the holy witness of lord Shiva , his  most devout devote  Dashrant assembles   both families and makes some breaking news . He plans to go for pilgrimage but before he leaves he wishes to make an important announcement. Seeing that his grandson Viplav is very deserving child ,he has decided   that tomorrow at the Ram name day , he will forthwith bequeath all his  power ,possessions in the name of Viplav!  and himself devote his life to god. Raja is perplexed  he somehow cannot accept what he has just heard.  Kanak is over the moon , though Viplav appears totally  unimpressed. For  he is not one for power ,possessions  or glory! Besides he has his own agenda of catching out the fortune hunter who occupies his household at the moment. Raja muses , what has this older geyser done? how can he take such a big decision ,just like that? Seems he will have to act and act fast..plans Raja . Dashrant reiterates,  what can  be a better day than Ram name day to pass on my responsibilities  and he would like Sulochana  to give her blessings to Viplav!  Viplav on the other hand gives Raja's peeved face a sided glance and muses, he knows Raja is fuming and planning to retaliate against  dadaji's decision.. good let him  react for that will the day when  Raja's true self will be unearthed before all. 

Dashrant car approaches the temple. Raja blocks it by leaning over the bonnet. A metal chain hangs from his neck and a murderous  look covers his face, as he waits for Dashrant to step  out of the vehicle.  Dashrant walks up and confronts Raja with an equally livid face. What is the meaning of this insolence  Raja. Raja  retorts ,it's him who is being insolent ,he reckons, to  decide he needs to pass on his responsibilities  is a sane one as he is getting old and senile! and turning forgetful! Has he forgotten how he entered his household? FB.. Raja roughed up by two creditors who demand their money back from him under knife point, if their dues are not cleared in  two days... a benefactor offers the money and bails Raja as his debts are cleared there and then! his benefactor is none other than  Dashrant Tirpathi  , who   identifies  and uses the weakness  of the vulnerable ,to suit his own personal gain. Then his ulterior motive came.. he would have to marry his granddaughter Shalu ,yes he is also aware that he knows  Dhani's past, his job will be to divide  Dhani and Viplav! and this can only be done  if he stays around  them within the house!and for that he would  have to marry Shalu! Raja bargains with this rich old geyser ,for Raja Awasthi too has his own asking price..  so if he does the things  he has asked for, what's  in it for him ? Dashrant lures , entices the avarice in Raja, the dreams of making it big overnight! and Dashrant manipulates, he will get a lot.. most of all a share in his estate! So its a great deal with a great going price ,Dashrant  traps Raja  like a fly! One thing though niggles Raja , he knows everything about  him then how come he wants him to marry his granddaughter? Dashrant  gives a sexist answer , daughters  are another's wealth ,eventually  they have  to be married off! and what happens with them in their husbands house is their destiny!..  he only wants his grandson Viplav !end off!  well this scene is the woe begotten scene of the episode ,that comes as no surprise. Dashrant's bigotry regards Shalu being a girl was never hidden in the serial from day one. Dashrant draws a clear distinction between male and female child in terms of value. Shalu was constantly devalued whilst Viplav always idolized. Apart from the gender based issue with Dashrant, he also upholds unrealistic values of all human's being perfect in form and beauty wholesome in worth. Those who aren't like Shalu and  shambu are freaks of nature! some signs of ill omen. But the biggest butt of his hate is  Dhani the widow!  picking Raja  was to  banish   Dhani from Viplav's  life . Hence it's  Dhani  and end of   Dhani!  which has been and will be the  be all and end off for Dashrant. Dashrant manipulates, he uses   Kanak ,used tripurari  and now uses  Raja all to kick out the widow  Dhani out of Viplav,s life and his house..

Past things in place ,now Raja snarls at Dashrant . He has been very hasty!  he had told him what he wanted ,but failed to ask what he wanted!  What did he think a tiny portion of his wealth would be enough to fill  his tummy ? no not at all!! Viplav cannot be his successor   because viplav is not smilir to him.. Raja is correct  Viplav is not a  liar , a cheat ,  a phoney  , manipulative fraduster , thief, womaniser! Like Dashrant.. Raja says in this whole world ,there is one person like him .and that is him!  Raja Awasthi, and if he doesn't do as he tells him to do ,he will expose him to the world! Dashrant laughs and mocks him,  tells him. He is right ,but he loves the helplessness  that he detects in his fury! But who is he?what is his stature? what is he trying to sell? Will People listen to Dashrant Tirpathi  or to an idiot like him? and he  has only one successor and that is Viplav  Tirpathi! But one thing is confirmed   that he is a most  inadequate  and useless human being.. he has not been able to split Viplav and  Dhani , on top of it that  Dhani  got married to Viplav   lives in his house and dancing on top of our heads !then he grabs  around  Raja's neck and yells in his face   don't ever threaten  him, got that if he turns this chain it'll be a noose around his neck!hisses Dashrant! He pushes him away but Raja gives him lethal looks throws the chain and than threatens ,he too will see how his grandson  Viplav  will become  his successor ?  

Viplav tells  Dhani tomorrow will be the day when he will bring Raja's father before all to expose  Raj'a's truth  hope tomorrow all goes well..viplav hopes.

Raja bends,  scoops water from the holy  river prays and vows, tomorrow morning , will bring darkness over the tripathi family , then they all will know who is Raja Awasthi!...

Overall  for me nothing was a surprise. dashrant's hatred for  Dhani  is s real as his love for wealth. We had many clues that he backed Raja..   because he was out to gun  Dhani ..see how keen he was in the court scene..but the saddest part  of the episode is Dashrant's  disinterest   in whatever happens to  Shalu in Raja's house is her fate. Now it makes sense why he doesn't want to see  Raja leave.. he wants the smiling .sly devil to stir trouble between  Viplav and dhani. Bit weary,senoir Awasthi segment.. will it work...                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Precap: history repeats.. Raja with PC's help  ofcourse  fills Viplav's kalish with alcohol! Viplav  beaten ,instigated by PC..       

Please forgive me.. have a lot on my plate these days ,so will reply to your previous comments at some point today.. much love hammie   15.4. 16                                               

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

leezaajumaanusonu24umarajagsimi_TahsinomiNickelodeonMibenijasanvidpearl82prem_diwanipremparbatsamanthanaDolly-heartpearl100NusiSg

prem_diwani IF-Rockerz
prem_diwani
prem_diwani

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:03am | IP Logged
thank u very well written n analyzed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomisanvidHamlet53

Tahsinomi Senior Member
Tahsinomi
Tahsinomi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Hammie, I loved ur title.isnt it DT saying forget me not?yes few of us forgot who he was,d one who strikes from behind.d mighty DT, Raja awasti is just a prawn in his hands,like all other pawns kanak and tripurari.nobody could outsmart him,never ever actually.cz he is never showing off his strength.
Loved d beginning para,its d truth in our society.one can get something from someone when he does something for that person. This is how d society exists now a days.but little did we know such a deal persists between raja n DT.I wasnt shocked to learn raja was a pawn of DT,I was shocked to learn that DT let her granddaughter get married to such a leech man.ohhh how disgusting.this DT is now d most hated character of telly for me.
Ishq always highlights on socieal issues.yesterday we saw it again,when DT says he doesnt care for shalu,what happens to her after marriage is only her destiny,he needs his pota only...it pissed me off.ughhh.
I am so grateful to Almighty that my grandparents n my parents r not like DT.majority in d society has d same belief as DT.I always loathed such thoughts.Allah has given priority to male n female one over another n its really balanced.let d men do d homemaking they will surely b defeated.saddest thing is that ppl dont consider homemaking as a work.shame on these people who came from d womb of women.
Thanks for this great piece of writing again.u never disappoint us,come with ur words of magic.d simplest thing become special to us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumapremparbatsamanthanaNusiSgHamlet53

sanvid Goldie
sanvid
sanvid

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Thanks Hammie for your wonderful post as always...As you said the saddest part was what DT felt for Shalu...

TahsinomipremparbatHamlet53

Tahsinomi Senior Member
Tahsinomi
Tahsinomi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prem_diwani

R u new to this forum dear ?welcome. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prem_diwani

hi premdiwani, welcome to IKRS .and my take..   lovely to see you here thanks for reading and commenting. love hammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplejoy

Hammie, I loved ur title.isnt it DT saying forget me not? erhhh nehin... its raja too saying to dashrant,dont forget we had an arrangement.. but your stance is right too taz
yes few of us forgot who he was,d one who strikes from behind.d mighty DT, Raja awasti is just a prawn in his hands,like all other pawns kanak and tripurari.nobody could outsmart him,never ever actually.cz he is never showing off his strength. DT is a shrewd player with one clear agenda. end of the widow dhani!
Loved d beginning para,its d truth in our society.one can get something from someone when he does something for that person. This is how d society exists now a days.but little did we know such a deal persists between raja n DT.I wasnt shocked to learn raja was a pawn of DT,I was shocked to learn that DT let her granddaughter get married to such a leech man.ohhh how disgusting.this DT is now d most hated character of telly for me... its when he says how a girl fares after marriage is her fate
Ishq always highlights on socieal issues.yesterday we saw it again,when DT says he doesnt care for shalu,what happens to her after marriage is only her destiny,he needs his pota only...it pissed me off.ughhh.    yes...    i prefer the story dealing with underlined serious issues,treatment and attitude towards the girl child .. attitude to widows
I am so grateful to Almighty that my grandparents n my parents r not like DT.majority in d society has d same belief as DT.I always loathed such thoughts.Allah has given priority to male n female one over another n its really balanced.let d men do d homemaking they will surely b defeated.saddest thing is that ppl dont consider homemaking as a work.shame on these people who came from d womb of women. ClapStar.. well done for endorsing your thoughts taz..women constitute  an integral part of society and equally  can contibute ,mentally ,spiritually ,pyhsically  to society
Thanks for this great piece of writing again.u never disappoint us,come with ur words of magic.d simplest thing become special to us.
thank you taz ,for  finding  my takes ,   a point of interest for you... much love hammie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomipremparbat

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

Forget me not .

you are so right - No one does things for free in this day and age . All favors have a price and at times one has to be reminded of what the balance sheet looks likes , The Get versus the Give.

For me the episode was about True Colors , the chameleons who change color not for adapting or protection but to harm and hurt. In true form they are evil as evil can get.

It is said that God sends his angels on earth when evil becomes a force and needs to be contained. These angels take any shape or form and for Viplav and Dhani , babuji , Raja's dad was the answer to their prayers. He walks up drunk to their gate looking for his wife but is interjected by Raja before he can get to his Shako. Whatever the purpose of his visit Vplav eventually is able to get hold of him as he is key to exposing who the mother and son are. He is relived that at least he has this one under control for now.

Dashrath Tripathi summons the family in the courtyard to announce his retirement from his holy duties and his intent to pass on the torch to his grandson Viplav Tripathi. Kanak is jubilant , finally her son and in turn she will have the power she always wanted. Shallu & dadi genuinely looked happy . Viplav & Dhani are calm and are more interested in Raja and his mom's reaction. For this is what they had waited for , to get their hands on the Tripathi wealth and this announcement would thwart their plans for good. Yes so be it says Viplav coz now he would wait for Raja to make the next mistake so that he can be caught.

Raja thoroughly miffed confronts DT during his trip to the mandir and an equally livid senior Tripathi stands face to face with his son in law questioning his insolence. Raja reminds him of his promise and how  he has been cheated of the bargain made by the two  . DT very old in this game has played it several times with several people tells him to buzz off..He was bought for a purpose and he was unsuccessful in parting Viplav & Dhani hence all bets are off. Shallu was the pawn in this game and all that mattered was Viplav. it was a setup from the get go for a loser like Raja it was not hard to get him to agree.

Was it a surprise ? Of course Not . Dashrath Tripathi was always expected to be the manipulator . What was a surprise or a shock rather, was the depth and breath of hatred and disdain he has for Dhani and his own grandchild.

Dhani - That Vidhwa - who has come into his house and doing Tandav . She rules his grandson, meddles in the  plan for the mahabhoj , makes Viplav change his room just about everything that she does is hateful.

Shallu - A Girl his own blood- a neglected one at that . The absolute disdain for her happiness to tie her to such a worthless man and not for a second of remorse on ruining her life left me appalled.

Raja the wounded dog swears to avenge his hurt while the good Samaritans Vipav & Dhani await the dawn to reveal True Colors.

The episode if you look beneath the surface is a sad one. Power used to feed evil and to suppress the good. Vip & Dhani wish to expose the truth but to who ? The very person who has setup this entire web ? Who are they trying to save - Shallu ? Whose fate has been signed sealed and delivered by the devil to a devil.  And the REAL reason is to eliminate Dhani - the love of Viplavs life, the same Viplav who is the prized possession of Dashrath Tripathi.

Phew !!! Thanks god real life is much simpler . Don't you think ?

samanthanapearl100Hamlet53

Go to top