India-Forums

Udann
Udann

Chakor haven't any feel??

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:26am | IP Logged

but really doubt with chakor when suraj asks  chakor would give a kiss him he win challenge ..but have u noticed anyone chakor haven't any insecure  feeling with suraj.Tongue. no any scary think about that..Wink she's behavior is  normal  and confidence.. but  I don't understand why didn't chakor not much shocked when he asked a kiss.. And after that accept.. and why didn't she tell to limli? So  confused  . I think she is too much confidence with her self ? or is she ready to give a kiss if  she lose challenge 

but really interesting to watch wiill chakor  give a kiss?  if she some time failed challengeLOL

Edited by sailuja - 15 April 2016 at 12:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VJholic

LoveKriyansh IF-Dazzler
LoveKriyansh
LoveKriyansh

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Hi , i am new meber her, just started watching this after the leap.
What i understood from the episode is -
YES Chakor does not have any feeling towards Suraj apart from hatred and repulsion no Love/ infatuation or any other weakness.

The moment when Suraj put those conditions that time freeing those children from KN's clutch were her top most priority , she wanted to free them at any cost , even if it was loosing her self confidence/respect!!

Her self respect  was not her priority there. And not informing to Imli, we know that it would not make any difference. How would Imli help her, she could not stopped Suraj from this competitions, neither she would support her in freeing those children,Rather Imli would have resisted Chakor from going against Suraj. So no logic to inform her.

So  we will be wrong if we believe that she has any kind of feeling/ weakness towards Suraj. No that's not correct.

Lastly pls do not take me wrong, i am a huge fan of VJ and followinghim from Shastri Sisters. So nothing against VJ here. But here i felt that Chakor does not have any kind of positive feeling for him till now.

Edited by LoveKriyansh - 15 April 2016 at 2:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sailujaaparnauma

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveKriyansh

Hi , i am new meber her, just started watching this after the leap.
What i understood from the episode is -
YES Chakor does not have any feeling towards Suraj apart from hatred and repulsion no Love/ infatuation or any other weakness.

The moment when Suraj put those conditions that time freeing those children from KN's clutch were her top most priority , she wanted to free them at any cost , even if it was loosing her self confidence/respect!!

Her self respect  was not her priority there. And not informing to Imli, we know that it would not make any difference. How would Imli help her, she could not stopped Suraj from this competitions, neither she would support her in freeing those children,Rather Imli would have resisted Chakor from going against Suraj. So no logic to inform her.

So  we will be wrong if we believe that she has any kind of feeling/ weakness towards Suraj. No that's not correct.

Lastly pls do not take me wrong, i am a huge fan of VJ and followinghim from Shastri Sisters. So nothing against VJ here. But here i felt that Chakor as any kind of positive feeling to him till now.

Hi  welcome to diz forum bold@one exactly right whaterver ur point .. because will be wrong if she hasn't any soft corner with him.. so i didn't think chakor is thinking he is a  bad men fully.. but i also can say she has soft corner with suraj as positiveness  and good man  that's why she accepted diz challenge .LOL. but bandhua billi believes suraj is not a fully vilian..and she also hope he has a good heart.. thats why she tried to make challenge suraj in diz shooting competition.. LOL becase she thinks suraj will save his words .. not like kn.. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VJholic

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Sailu! No point analysing too much!  Let's see how cvs is inclined and just enjoy  the scenes we get,
Alina... IF-Dazzler
Alina...
Alina...

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:11am | IP Logged
well. i had a similar doubt on other day on why chakor isnt much considered abt the kiss thing where as suraj is all time talking abt it. and priya explained the reasn.. so im copy pasting it as i found it as the best "there is nothing unusal abt it. u will be concerned/ tensed abt what u should do once u lose, when u think abt losing challnge. and for chakor lose is not an optn. for her only one option is there to win. the entire kids future depends on her. she defo cant afford another imli in village. she must stop it and for her she must win it by anyway. so lose is not at all an optn for her. and so as its consequence. suraj blah blah blah on lip and kiss was to show his third class mentality. and low character"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

34DAYA56Shivaay_ShivIkaabhiya_12aparnauma

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top