India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishita-Shagun-Raman the 3 confusing souls

kaa1202 IF-Sizzlerz
kaa1202
kaa1202

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Guys its just a small review based on the central characters of YHM..
                                               Ishita

Probably the most confusing character ever in YHM land.. Her bizarre doings & the justifications always put us all in query whether she is right or wrong.. But whatever happens she always gets support from the other characters in the show. Signs that she is a FL.. Even now she clearly rejected Mani but still wannabe his confidante..  I dunno in which world that's possible. Its like she is trying to move on but still couldn't move on from Raman & Ruhi.. Choose a side girl Ermm 

But she is really lucky coz Adi still loves her the way he did years back & will do in future too.. Ishita never knew the boundaries on which she could claim her rights.. She always try to be friendly with everyone which is not possible in real world & she always puts herself n trouble.. Height of stupidity that is.. Its like she is either try to be too good or end up being too bad.. No wonder she confuses all of us.. Yeah, she is the third most bashed character of YHM.. Bronze for her..

Shagun

Now comes the central character of YHM, its none other than Shagun.. People might hate her but u can't forget the fact that she is the central crux of both YHM & novel  Custody'. Its classic in our soaps that people never side with the main antagonist. Shagun is the one character which had various shades in this show. She started as grey then turned into a vamp & now she is white. Well apart from the Infidelity & manipulating her own children, I don't think Shagun did any mistake for her selfish deeds. But in one way she always confuses me like how Ishita is confusing all of us. Now Shagun is taking care of Pihu as a good mother which is a really good job considering her past as a mother. But I dunno whether she wants to marry Raman or not. Post leap, she was not ready to marry him & then after the insistence of Toshiji & Amma she was in a dilemma but still not convincing but once Mihir confirmed that Raman is ready she was happy again that he is ready but once he clarified his statement she was furious that he had no rights to decide her life. Pick a side woman. Ermm

Amidst our debate of who butchered the most in YHM, Raman or Ishita? We forgot the fact that Shagun is the most  butchered character in our show. Well she is the second most bashed character of YHM.. Silver for her..

Raman

Now comes the most bashed character of YHM & my personal favourite, the monster himself our very own RKB.. Gold for him..LOL

The Guy who had a terrible past made a shell within himself but once another woman named Ishita came in his life he just opened up. The most mind blowing aspect of this character is the anger & impulsiveness. He abandoned his own daughter just coz he reminded her ex who betrayed him but still he does anything for the same daughter.. Indeed he is a poor confusing soul.. One thing which impressed me is that he always care for others & most importantly he help others but in some way he end up as a monster for others. People forget his good deeds but pinpoint his mistakes again & again. I think this trait is possessed by our KP & I feel that's why the role RKB is most suited to him.. Coming back to the character he always shows his anger especially on the people he love the most. No wonder Ishita is the victim here. But sometimes his words & actions doesn't match & in one way he is the reason for mistakes happening in his life. When it comes to the people he love his mind stops working & that's where its proved that he is human.. Especially when it comes to Ishita, even she does some dumb & pathetic mistakes instead of toning her down he always encourages her which lead to some other problem & at the end he becomes the culprit automatically.. But alas this guy still amazes me coz of his flaws & raw emotions.

In this past 15 years in YHM this trio proved that they r unfit to be parents. Period.

P.S:- The Author may sound bit biased towards Raman , coz its his favorite character in YHM LOL

P.S.S:- Plz no blame game & no fan wars.. Only constructive criticism regarding characters of YHM is allowed.. So do stick to it...

Edited by kaa1202 - 15 April 2016 at 1:12am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojosangeethbalanikichatz1madhavibjhansi26Love9JDTKP-AngryBird-sanayhm0001GBSCs2397luvsagarK.S.mayu1982bscorp13maduragymhasiumpari2015Mdwsttraveller_girlsvati12-K.13-Gaya3sbanjsishra_JD_clubgargpooThe_Imaneusaonly

bscorp13 IF-Rockerz
bscorp13
bscorp13

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:36am | IP Logged
KP. .epic post..so many truths in one postShockedLOL...are you sure you are not drinking and writingWink
Res for more..lots to rantLOL

#thedarkknightrulesEmbarrassedWink

So here is my take on all 3..

Ishita - 11pm ishita was believable. . At times confused. .but mostly relatable. .she had that typical middle class educated working girl attitude..plus the mentality of wanting to do the right thing even if the road was not easy approach. You could feel her pain and root for her when she decided to do s omething to help ruhi...infact ishita iyer was s one of my main reasons to start watching YHM..the other reason was ruhi.
Ishita raman bhalla..started off well.. the woman who wanted to get a broken family together while giving ruhi a family too..somewhere down the linr she fell in love with ruhis father. ..and then started the phase of decay of Ishita's Character for me...
True to her nature she went out of her way to try mend his life too..but that at what cost.. she brought her ex home .. to her and husbands bed no less...she brought her molester home for her sis in law... and finally became best friends with her husbands ex...trusting her more than her family and the man she loved...all this because she had a compulsive need for problem solving...but all her initial characteristics of sensitivity ..intelligence ..we're lost..
Blame cvs..blame 7 30 pm female lead dynamics...this ishita does most things which are unbelievable. .most recently committing suicide and staying away from her family for 7 yrs with her best friend ...for what. .I still don't know...don't know what medal to give. .but highly confused and most unrelatable character for me right now

Shagun -

Shagun was most relatable in the book custody. .a flawed woman. .who followed her heart but in the process hurt an unassuming husband and an innocent child.
Shagun in yhm was not a vamp to start with.. she actually used to ask ashok to stop plotting against raman ..more so when ashok started using adi against raman...she was happy in her opulent life with ashok.. though the only thing she craved was marriage..but when that didn't happen she turned grey. .till here ..relatable. .
Then started the weird bahu wars.. and wife wars.. and mother wars.. and shagun just became more and more vamp is and less relatable...Then using adi and brainwashing the poor kid till he actually became clinically ill...shagun was purely black by then. 
Then came the reformation...one fine day.shagun left and overnight became white...in fact more of a social wor kee than ishita..hilarious..
All shagun did after that including surrogacy and her romance with ashok has been strange. ..and laughable..
Post leap shagun is more relatable than the n go worker shagun. . At least for me...but then her sudden pyaar for raman is weird again...if she had kept her selfish possessiveness restricted to pihu then would have made sense.. so cvs are going to butcher her again. .
So shagun for me..kind of relatable in 11pm yhm...for now...can't understend what cvs want her to be...vamp. .ishita's best friend caring for her daughter...Raman's ex wife wanting her place in his life and heart again...absolute confusion

Raman-

Raman started off unimdimensional...someone who was angry bitter all the time...had lost interest in his life and had only revenge on his mind..but deep within had a heart of gold ..i guess this was the character envisaged by cvs when they wrote raman's character
But over time raman became a lot of things the shrewd and smart but arrogant RKB..the old raman bhalla who loved his family and ex wife to bits but couldn't express happiness or pain.. and then the father raman..who loved both his kids like crazy ..each in different ways. ..the way this character grew in the first year was amazing...one couldn't help fall in love. ..
And then he went one notch up with ishita's raman.. the man who fis the hated.. then grew amused and then fell madly in love with ishita... to the point where all his other priorities took a  backseat and she became most important...the character grew beautifully till this point...and yes credit to KP for bringing so many lovable and relatable shades.

What remained consistent and relatable was his concern for family , his love for his wife and kidsab and sadly his anger issues and the problems that brought. He was always emotional.. and impulsive.. he has remained that way..he always bottled up till it exploded ..normally on someone close to him..off late ishita...and that has remained too...

What changed and became unrelatable...raman accepting every stupid plan of Ishita's to save the world. .yes he would first disagree. .but later agree and then in the end would become guilty of not doing enough..
his guilt trips and apologies. ..yes some were needed. .but then it had starred becoming a habit...the baby obsessiomSleepy..I loved raman bhalla when he said he loved ishita as she was and they didn't need a child to complete their relationship. ..but then by thn then ishita was giving mixed signals too...so confused raman it wasLOL..honestly for few months last year .. the original RKB was either a yes man...a cry baby..or a ishita obsessed aashiq..who could do anything for her..but would never get acknowledged. ..
RKB and old raman both returned .. at least partially in the chaddha murder track ... and except for that stupid pre leap episode .. that raman has been consistent.
Yes people both on the show .. and off the show love to hate him..but that's what makes RKB relatable. ..he is confused and has been butchered..but can still get me to switch on my TV set at 7 30 to watch what he does next...Tongue

Edited by bscorp13 - 15 April 2016 at 3:35am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nikichatz1jhansi26GBSCsudha_suresshmaduragymhasiummayu1982Mdwsttraveller_girlgargpoo-K.13-kaa1202

kaa1202 IF-Sizzlerz
kaa1202
kaa1202

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bscorp13

KP. .epic post..so many truths in one postShockedLOL...are you sure you are not drinking and writingWink
Res for more..lots to rantLOL

#thedarkknightrulesEmbarrassedWink

People think I m drunk whenever I speak truth.. No wonder my name is also KP ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982bscorp13maduragymhasiumMdwsttraveller_girl

megha2227 Groupbie
megha2227
megha2227

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:44am | IP Logged
I think raman is the only character among the three that can be connected in the real life.. well true it is KPs' brilliance. but my poor heart is not able take the words raman has mouthed after ruhi's death to ishita. blame cv's. he is not even that butchered during surrogacy.. please CV' enough of making raman a scapegoat. leave him.
   it's better not to talk about shagun/ishita and their sisterhood. I can never understand their characters pov Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jhansi26sanayhm0001maduragymhasium-K.13-kaa1202

GBSC Goldie
GBSC
GBSC

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:47am | IP Logged
There is one important characteristic of Raman.
He is a confused soul.
He cannot differentiate between his ex and current wife.
Just because your ex is not married or remarried again ,she cannot continue to be your biwi.
Neither can he have biwiyan.
This is the core issue in the show.
Raman is a monster because of this.
Another anger issue,nature of solving problems on his own,business savvy,fooling others into believing him  .Love this RKB.The man used to authority
Except for his weakness for children,this chr is highly relatable,especially in business families.

Shagun should get a life instead of pining for things that she lost on her own accord.
But Shagun is also relatable.

Ishita started out well.
But I consider her stupid and a loser as of now.
Hate this current stupid Ishita.
If she cares for Raman,she should stay away from him.
If fate has it then no other go,but I feel she should stay away from this messy,ungrateful bhallas(excluding Raman)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MreddyLove9sudha_suresshmaduragymhasiummayu1982-K.13-Mdwstkaa1202

pari2015 IF-Rockerz
pari2015
pari2015

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Bang on post. 
In my opinion  Raman is portrayed as the most confused soul. 
He is butchered every time more badly as before. I have all sympathy with him

Ishita is useless lady. She has created more problems than she solved. 

Agree, apshagun is the most badly treated character in yhm. When she was grey, she was treated very badly but while showing her white, Cvs have killed her character unknowingly. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maduragymhasiummayu1982kaa1202

kaa1202 IF-Sizzlerz
kaa1202
kaa1202

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by megha2227

I think raman is the only character among the three that can be connected in the real life.. well true it is KPs' brilliance. but my poor heart is not able take the words raman has mouthed after ruhi's death to ishita. blame cv's. he is not even that butchered during surrogacy.. please CV' enough of making raman a scapegoat. leave him.
   it's better not to talk about shagun/ishita and their sisterhood. I can never understand their characters pov Confused

Yeah if not KP i don't think I would relate that character to reality..

Raman is the punching bag for CVs..LOL

Ishita & Shagun r confusing as ever...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayhm0001maduragymhasium

kaa1202 IF-Sizzlerz
kaa1202
kaa1202

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GBSC

There is one important characteristic of Raman.
He is a confused soul.
He cannot differentiate between his ex and current wife.
Just because your ex is not married or remarried again ,she cannot continue to be your biwi.
Neither can he have biwiyan.
This is the core issue in the show.
Raman is a monster because of this.
Another anger issue,nature of solving problems on his own,business savvy,fooling others into believing him  .Love this RKB.The man used to authority
Except for his weakness for children,this chr is highly relatable,especially in business families.

Shagun should get a life instead of pining for things that she lost on her own accord.
But Shagun is also relatable.

Ishita started out well.
But I consider her stupid and a loser as of now.
Hate this current stupid Ishita.
If she cares for Raman,she should stay away from him.
If fate has it then no other go,but I feel she should stay away from this messy,ungrateful bhallas(excluding Raman)

Raman is impulsive but can be relatable to reality many times..

Ishita & Shagun lost their plots right now..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GBSCmaduragymhasium

Go to top