India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

OS~~MY BEST NEW YEAR PRESENT.

Darcypaul Groupbie
Darcypaul
Darcypaul

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:18am | IP Logged
well let me tell u all one thing before reading this one to write this i sort of take help from Google babaji... yes so its not my story all and all.
BAS ITNA HI THA TUM SABSE KAHNA ... ENJOY READING

This OS is after 4 year of manik met with car blast incident.after talent hunt.
Nandani shifted to London in order to treat manik as he had slip into coma. currently she is doing her internship there only where he is being treated.

OS~~MY BEST NEW YEAR PRESENT

LONDON

Outside the snow is swirling all around, as an icy wind plays with it in a seemingly eternal game. The lit streetlamps cast pools of orange light onto the slushy road and flash on the windshields of the few passing cars.
A young woman who is hurrying down the empty sidewalks barely notes these things for her mind is occupied with more pressing matters. She makes her way to her destination, her head bowed and shoulders slumped, she looks as though there is barely anything keeping her up.

Movements slow and weary she enters a tall building, one like that most of us are born in and hope to never have to return. THE HOSPITAL.

Most of the nurses recognize her and call out greetings that she responds to mechanically.
Taking slow and heavy steps in well furnished floor., by grabing her stuff from locker.She make her way toward the rooms.

Dark black hair spills down to her shoulders, shining in the bright fluorescent lighting. Her pale milky white skin and the dark smudges of sleepless nights shadow her sorrowful face.

Unwrapping the long,red and white scarf from her neck she opens the door to one of the rooms and slips in.
Silently, she drapes her coat over one of the chairs in the room and sets a small, festive bag and her purse down on it.

Tiredly, making a little space for herself she sinks into the bed slowly. and wrap her arms around him.

"Hey, love.." she murmurs. "It's me, nandani" Gently, she reaches out and brushes a few stray strands of inky black hair away from the handsomest face of the unconscious manik. Right above his left eyebrow is a row of neat, little stitches and his right cheekbone is almost completely back to its normal color, the bruise nearly gone.

"Oh mani.." she sighs, the words coming out as a mere whisper of sound. "Why did this have to happen to us?" Gently, she clasps his hand in hers and presses her lips to his knuckles. "They told me yesterday that you might never wake up, that you might lie here, attached to these machines until you di..
die You can't do that manik; you can't leave me all alone like that." nandani lays her head down on the bed, tears sparkling in her eyes.

"after 5 hours there will be new year ..mani and here I am. I even brought your present. I've had it for a while, but I'm not going to tell you what it is. Work was very difficult today, everyone was so happy, and it hurt me so much because I love winter and I can't seem to feel it. It seems as though I'm lost in a world of darkness with no way out, groping blindly for help and there is no one there. I want you to wake up and take me in your arms. I need to hear your voice telling me that it's alright.

"People say that miracles happen during this time of the year, that so many wonderful things are possible. If I could have just one wish come true, one prayer answered it would be to HAVE U BACK. I called your phone today just so I could listen to your message.. I miss you so much, having you so close yet so far away is torture. It is like I'm detached from anything pleasant." Nandani closes her eyes tightened her grip on him and two glittering tears trace down her cheeks and seep into his T-shirt.

As silence once again reigns, her breathing evens out and she slides into the tranquil lake of dreams.
Time passes as the snow collects outside on any available surface, and most people have long since retreated to their homes.
The watch around Nandani's wrist beeps almost in synch with Manik's heart monitor, as it announces that midnight has arrived and it is NEW YEAR.

Nandani shifts in her sleep, as her grip on her love's hand tightens slightly.
A deep breath is taken by the manik and he also moves, BUT it is the movement of one who is waking. His eyes slowly flutter open to reveal shocking amber depths, and he takes a moment to focus in on the ceiling. A low groan escapes him, as he carefully props himself up on his elbows, and his confused gaze is drawn to the sleeping Nandani. Comprehension dawns, and he stretcches his hand out and lightly strokes her hair.

"nandani...," he whispers, his voice husky from not being used in a while. "nandanii..
" Lightly, she stirs and he combs her hair away from her face. "It's time to wake up." Intertwining his fingers through the hand that holds his, he uses his thumb to caress her skin. "nandani."

"Mmm," she moans, as she swallows and blinks her eyes open.

"Nandani" he prods, and she bolts upright to stare at him in shock.

"Manik!" she exclaims. "You..., you're up!" Tremulously, she grazes her free hand's fingers across his cheek, tears welling in her eyes.

"Yeah,"manik rasps, and nandani wrap her arm around his shoulder and hide her face in his neck. Sobbing, she clutches him, and he just holds her and slowly yet soothingly caresses her hair as she mumbles something incoherently against him.

"What did you say?"manik asks, as he pulls back a little so he can see her precious face.

"I said," nandani starts, as she uses one hand to wipe the tears from her cheeks. "Thank you, thank you for MY BEST NEW YEAR PRESENT."

THE END
THANK U TO ALL Smile

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakr7shivangiibajajmayymanan28trishadutta15raj90PapasdollAfrin.shaikhMahasikuttySwagata_kundu05091122rhost1rabinaaniti06shwetparth143kyy_loverSangavigazalazahidlovelyaquaachustarsweetheart999ritzsubu1204estherzacswarobi1kk.4bluelake99momy290691sweetarchiepuzzzdivtanTejamanaswinisinghaldisha12mylifeplfmonstermanikac2000elsaannasamiamalhotrajamunamaniksoothuky2mananpayal94arunsunita_gmmanya_189manancrazerockstarloverEntwined_FatesMysticRiver

Entwined_Fates IF-Sizzlerz
Entwined_Fates
Entwined_Fates

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Indeed best new year for her...
Beautiful OS dear..
Thanks for proving once again that.. Prayers are definitely answered Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darcypaul

momy290691 Senior Member
momy290691
momy290691