Brother bonding (Page 2)

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Sinha brothers bonding was the highlight of the episode for me. they care, but perhaps too wrapped in their misery to show it. in fact, I think all of them were unintentionally conditioned to suppress their emotions.

Abhay and simmi's scene at the hospital touched me,  I saw a new side to them. The fact that he married simmi despite her heart condition is a testament to his love for her, and suhasini should be proud of that. she is so obsessed with her own version of perfection that she does not understand  that her son's have a choice too. how easily she told abhay to forget simmi and she will look for another girl for him. as if wiping away feelings is so easy.  

Jaydev and jaya needs to acknowledge that their relationship is a mess and instead of it going a hate to love route, I wish they would get a divorce. Because sometimes happiness lies in separation and not togetherness.

I actually really liked the proposal. it was unplanned, messy, awkward but endearing at the same time. Adarsh has been holding his feelings in for a long time, then it finally came tumbling out as if a dam has broken in him. it was sweet and if a boy proposed to me like that, I would say yesEmbarrassed

Edited by pomegranate - 15 April 2016 at 10:41am

KM03 Senior Member

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Edited by kavitha03 - 03 September 2016 at 6:27pm
hemakalai IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Yes good bonding
Kishmish IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
It was good to see the brothers standing by each other today ... 
I really feel bad for Jaidev to be in a loveless marriage ... but he 
should also realise that it is no fault of his wife too ... 
Hope things resolve between them ... 
spdp Goldie

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
This bonding was heartwarming!
For this, Suhasini & Manohar Sinha should be proud of them!
And let them be!

They supported Chhotu, rooted for Adarsh to go for love! Lets see how they work united for Jaidev! His is the toughest case at the time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top