India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Brother bonding

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
I loved the brother bonding of Sinhas. Yes Suhasini says Abhay has raised question on her parvarish. But isn't he the one who has shown humanity. Isnt that parvarish by Suhas which she is unable to see.

Abhay has given life to a girl knowing she has a heart problem. Accepted her as his wife taking the wrath of his family. He has hidden it from everyone as he doesn't need sympathy for Simmi or even Simmi to think he married her because of sympathy.

And Jaidev finally he opened up. Admitted the mistake he has committed. That he was unable to tell he loved another woman and the marriage with Jaya was forced on him. He asking Adarsh not to commit that mistake. Taking up the ownership himself to talk to his parents. Way to go elder brother. Giving courage to younger brother to live a life that is his choice.

I simply loved them today. They have a great bonding.

Edited by shruthiravi - 29 April 2016 at 3:41am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedamontharun123parboniKM03sp108xXxNoreen786xXxspdphemakalaiK.S.-beena-hanishank-Sarcy-KishmishMS-meghasharma--starstruck--..Jemimah..DEEPZzzz-Swetha-

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I loved that bonding! the heart to heart talk was something else only.. Adarsh got the courage to speak out his feelings to swadheenta.. I hope this unity will fight its way out.. Jaydev finally spoke after 5 years atleast Adarsh spoke before engagement.. 
My heart goes out to Jaya though.. shes not bimbette like Vanshika but very poised lady.. Jaya is very sweet and she doesn't deserve this harsh treatment.. But I think Abhay and Adarsh will have another bonding session with Jaydev regarding Jaya.. 
Simi and Ahuja behaves wickedly because Suhasini behaves equally bad with them.. suhasini shopped and that made simi genuinely happy..   

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

parbonihanishankK.S.-Sarcy-shruthiravi..Jemimah..DEEPZzzz-Swetha-

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged
@shru yesterdays episode good and it had lots of hidden symbolisms... 
brothers bonding... it was good to see each one of them shared what they felt but may be its a warning bell in future as they won't share any such bond in future due to a big case .. which will turn all relations sour..

2nd symbolism somewhere i feel , that chotu and adharsh will talk to jayadev and mend his relationship with jaya in future.

3rd suha will create a mess once she comes to know the illness of simmi or she may bond well with both abhay and simmi anything can happen.

4th i doubt that in future these two brothers will support adahrsh in the case related to asad.

5th why do i feel its a calm before the storm

P.S. Proposal scene was simple but it lacked the beauty and intensity which we saw as viewers in his eyes. as adharsh's eyes had that intensity , it spoke volumes.The scene could have been much better and realistic and relatable. it doesn't mean i wanted adharsh to go down on knees and propose with a ring or any special effects.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hanishankshruthiravi-Swetha-

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Gayatri what I felt in that scene was that, the brother's may stand divided in the beginning, they might not stand with Adarsh. But eventually in the end they will come together.
Jaya and Simmi will come for Swa. Whatever Suhas is standing for, the power will be taken from her.

And somewhere I feel it will be not be when Asad is in trouble, but it will be when Adarsh will be in trouble.

As Jaidev say I committed a mistake. So he will commit mistake, but he will come for his brother.
Abhay will take some decision in haste, but later we will understand why he took the decision and he too will come for Adarsh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hanishank..Jemimah..

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:27am | IP Logged
@shru you mean to say there bonding will be tested , yet they will come together?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiravi

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Yes I loved this Brother United League. Hum saath saath hai. I hope they are this united when it comes to explaining Suhasini and Manohar too LOL

shruthiravi..Jemimah..

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Yes Gayatri. If I see in Sinha family the problem is not the brothers. None of the children. Each of them has their share of flaws, but none of them intentionally want to hurt anyone. Situations make them behave in a certain way. All 3 of them are attached to family in their own way. Jaidev sacrificed his happiness for his mother. Abhay is taking wrath in and out for a crime he didn't commit. Poor guy was willing to let go of Simmi for his mother's sake. And Adarsh values his family.
But the elders Manohar and Suhasini has lot of problems. Lot of pretense about them which they want to carry forward. It is like any family out there. If we look around also we will see in our previous generation people like Manohar and Suhasini and the kids trapped in what their parents want to do.

Our culture tells that children has to understand parents, but it never asks parents to understand kids. Their individuality. It is mostly a one sided control thing which is damaging many a person.

So if that has to break in Sinha household, where there is more open communication the brothers will have to come together.

hanishank..Jemimah..

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:16am | IP Logged
@shru absolutely right Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiravi

Go to top