Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
negative reviews of ki n ka doesn't surprise me at all. balki could have done much much better. they just made a joke out of such a good concept.  arjun wearing mangalsutra was a complete shit! turning someone's house into train circus is anything but cool. arjun's character was nothing but a doormat. they just made a mockery of all the concepts they wanted to convey.  feminism is the new patriarchy was their message. 
 though KK and arjun were good but the movie was shit.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
That people ate still interested in Kareena.
The trailers sucked, movie was not all that good but it earned almost double of its cost!

Quite phenomenal!
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good script, direction always pays off. Honestly, the film is surprising for people who claimed that it will not do well. Perceptions change when you go inside the cinema..mine did. 
I don't think star power worked here..if it did Ki & Ka would have better opening. I think reviews from people who watched the film and then liked the film have worked here. 

Movie was really good, who says out-of-the-box ideas don't work in BW anymore? Watch Ki & Ka..it's worth watching.
Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I never thought that this movie will work in the BO because of it's concept of hero doing ghar ka kaam and heroine doing bahar ka kaam.I thought indian audience will reject it because of this concept because there's still patriarchy and narrow mindedness in India. But the fact that it worked proves that indian audience have changed. They will not just accept a hero beating 10 people at the same time, they will also accept a hero cutting vegetables at home. 
flipfl0p thumbnail
I never imagined, this film would work looking at its trailer. (Specially the stupid Mangalore Sutra scene). May be film was different or they had better business sense. It worked. 
I never considered Kareena as a superstar earlier nor today (For me, there is none post 2000s. May be, time may change after Khan's era). But her average pulling power is as good as other top female actresses (She was as good as Aish before. Today, she is as good as Anushka now).
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
It's so cool that people can bash Arjun all they want over here in this forum without any comebacks since he has no fans 😆
Hollymirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Luck is part of a movie success + Kareena Kapoor still has a brand name + innovative ideas may arouse interest among the audience
That sexist people should STFU.
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It proves China and Chinese r most popular. 
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
that rich Indians still loves to nt tear their money into two bt use it somewhere at least 🤣