Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra TS: O Saiyyan epilogue pg 37 jul 9 (Page 37)

akriti154 IF-Addictz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by traveller_girl

Lovely and Ishralicious update
Too good
Continue soon 

thnxx hetvi

akriti154 IF-Addictz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANURADHATAAREYS

Awesome update

thnxx dear
akriti154 IF-Addictz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sk-Sharmin

Really amazing ending...
Loved it so much.mm

thnxx dear
gald u lykd it
akriti154 IF-Addictz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuvanshiG

Shot 2 has just been a delight! Lovely and your shayeri again...my god loved it...lol specially when it goes "Dil ke armaan jo bata doon uss ko, sharma ke siat jeeyegi wo baahon mein meri" lol aise kya kya armaan the Ravan ko! LOLLOL

Smile

thnxx dear
glad u lykd it
n abt the dil ke  armaan u better ask it from the ravan himself
Wink
akriti154 IF-Addictz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 4:35am | IP Logged
hello darlings
back to this story after long time
firstly a big thank you to all who showered so much love to this story n beared my shayaris
O SAIYYAN will always be a special story for me n here's my token of gratitude to all of you for your love n support, an epilogue

EPILOGUESmile
Ishita was waiting for her ravan kumar to return home from work a lil more impatiently than usual as she could not wait to share it with him and the ravan he was he was taking all his time to come back cursing him under her breath for being late from work she didn't knew when she fell asleep on the couch waiting for him

he entered the silent house and was about to move to his room when he noticed his wife sleeping on the couch in an uncomfortable position clearly stating that she was waiting for him she was dressed in her white night gown her favourite one the one she wears when she's extremely happy n excited to spend some time with him shaking his head cursing himself that he missed the unusual treat of his usually shy wife getting romantic he took her in his arms gently kissing her forehead as she snuggled more to him holding his shirt tightly in sleep
he led her upstairs and placed her on the bed adjusting her pillows properly he was about to leave when he stopped as she was holding his shirt slowly detangling her hand from there he left to the washroom to freshen up and getting himself something for his growling stomach before he joined her in the bed she wrapped herself around him the moment he took his place beside her and he could not help his smile recalling how she could not get to sleep without holding him sometimes crushing him to her combing her hairs with his hands he himself drifted to deep slumber
the next morning ishita woke up in his arms as usual n pouted scolding herself for missing the chance at night but could not help admire how cute her ravan looked while asleep slowly getting up freeing herself from him n handing him a pillow which he instantly hugged tighter thinking it to be her making her smile she left to do her morning routine hoping he would be up by then and as expected her husband was up the moment she stepped out of the shower busy with his laptop
"raman" she called him wanting to have a talk
"hmm" he replied engrossed in the laptop
"I...I wanted to talk to you" she initiated a conversation
"hmm" he asked her to go on
she took a seat beside him on the couch and taking his laptop in her hands put it aside much to his annoyance
she took his hand and slowly took it to her tummy under her saree and looked at him with hopeful eyes thinking he got the hint only to crunch her nose hearing him say "kya madrasan you are getting naughty when I have lots of work to do"
not losing her patience, she again tried to tell him what she had been wanting to tell him ever since she had got her positive pregnancy report the last evening
I-raman...wo sharvu n ruhi will soon get another sibling to play with
she said with a shy smile something raman failed to notice
R-this bala is just impossible I mean shitija is just 4 months old and they are going to have another baby
pagal madrasis
I-offo raman akka is not pregnant
R-den mihika? ye mihir bhi na
ishita got annoyed with his stupid questions n got up from the couch cursing him
I-itne bare ho gaye ho shaadi ho gayi itni badi company ke CEO ho teen bachcho ke baap ho par akal naam ki koi cheez kabhi aapke aas pass bhi nahi phatki
R-arey yrr meri akal ka is baat se kya connection ke meri shaadi hui hai ya main CEO hoon ya teen bachcho ka baap...n then it hit her three kids
R-ishita he called out to her in a soft voice mellowing down her anger she turned to him only to witness tears in his eyes and the next moment she was pulled in a bone crashing hug
"I'm so happy today ishita it's the best day of my life thank you so much for this" he caressed her tummy
"raman our baby" she said her voice choking with her tears
"hmm our baby" he bend down to kiss her tummy the first thing any father would do realising his fatherhood
"did you tell everyone at home?" he asked her after a long moment of silence n his small convo with his baby
"no I want baby's papa to do the honour" she smiled at him
the bhallas n iyers couldn't be happier ruhi n adi jumping in joy hearing the news all blessed ishra
seven months of her pregnancy passed in bliss she was enjoying her caring ravan ready to fulfill all her demands at night care for her in the morning when she would complain about the baby being like his father troubling her and he would be taking it all with a smile though it was never easy to handle his tantrum queen but he loved to do that
one such evening he had to go to office for an unavoidable meeting and returned only to find her sitting in the couch reading a book he came to her and taking her in a side hug he kissed her forehead asking her about her health only to get an angry pout in return
shaking his head knowing another demand was on his way, he asked her the same only to get a shock as his wife asked him to kiss her lips
R-ishita we are in the hall
I-so what
R-anyone could come in
I-and you are my legal husband
R-but ishita
I-I know you don't love me anymore as I have become fat and she burst into tears hiding her face in her palms while raman could only look on
he made her face him and slowly kissing her tears away he took her lips obliging her demands and she could not be happier
another two months passed and now her due date was nearing raman was getting tensed each passing day though he was not experiencing the same for the first time he had experienced it twice
one such night ishita was feeling restless and was unusually cranky he had a hard time putting her to sleep trying everything from narrating her stories to humming and patting her to make her sleep but that didn't last longer as she screamed in pain holding her tummy and raman knew it was the time
she was rushed to the hospital and he accompanied her to the labour room to welcome their baby
the devil took his own time and it was soon that they heard the musical cries echoing in the room finally it was there he was there their third baby raman held the baby in his arms while ishita could not stop herself from getting up and see the pink bundle she opened her arms for both her raman n rishi as the trio shared a hug almost crushing the little on in between

so that's all
waiting for your responses do comment one last time on the story

Edited by akriti154 - 09 July 2016 at 5:29am

The following 127 member(s) liked the above post:

saroj17bartleysona27madhurisingh06sangeethamsjinnirk31Aastha26hello2u2hotyasrAhAnA390chetnamanoreagrawals300DIVYATRILOKAliiyaaakirti_sarojalwayssmilingsamisukiumashi.majumderniki03Preeti7590HemamahithaDevu123LalipaavikaasingPreeti2276adashanzyJade.....smartyy321Priyalkhsayujyaneelzzzkate6FUNFICTION2002Mehtabsaityapriknoosanthu13sangeethbalashutrohinimaneeshaselfvictoryciciljosephIshu27agneeputrajaidarlingcutestishraDolly_1410YuvanshiGDT_FanTc_Tcapoo91_Divan_forevaKpfan-1Marvi15areeba_fatimaprincess2791ladyprincessshreya303tuliplovesubhaa116Jyoti8Niveditha.girilonelyyyyMitalimotwani1Yhmfan25MitishrafansunshinejoIshra2015disciplineDivek-ishrapammi108sanayhm0001Mad4DivznadiaymehermalikPinkRose95DipaliGvanisreesuhi.mahiSuryaIshraholicpari_goyalMarriedLoveDivaniiDEEPIKAA0123FreedomOfSpeechAnum_saysmayraajaya18679900cutekhusboo-Nii-RoohachusmilesusmitaMayahaiderdivyaruhishavetamehta32threetaMuskan193Lovely_IshRafSharmDikshaNnafnafsriritrufana10Akshatha19madhavimanish32Dark-Beautylalibhaskarhana_yswathinpeg_pionnesukanksha--HANISA--gargpooheemasomaniPriyaSweety-Anukaa1202ishrasoulMdwsttraveller_girl-Kavya_P-laughingpearlsDivanruzohakhan7MysticRivercutieruhi-DZ-

akriti154 IF-Addictz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 5:31am | IP Logged
updated an epilogue
hav a look

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nii-PriyaSweety-Anu-DZ-

jaidarling Senior Member
jaidarling
jaidarling

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 5:38am | IP Logged