Loved it loads ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ishu preggy๐Ÿ˜ณ
And their baby๐Ÿ˜ณ

thnxx poo
glad u lykd it
FreedomOfSpeech thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Shot-1: Haw Ishu in that cocktail party day  though she is brave, she is women after all. Glad that mani-shani saved her ๐Ÿ˜›. Not bad akkiii ๐Ÿ˜‰ it is romantic yet intense update. They confessed alas  and they became one โ˜บ๏ธ. That screen shots added more beauty ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shot-2: Boom! Their morning after *C* makes me blush blush ๐Ÿ˜ณ. He is naughty ha acting like sleeping and got morning kiss ๐Ÿ˜‰. I loved your poems, You're too talented girl! ๐Ÿ‘. Puttar want's to make their night so special , but biwi is all happy without complaining that it could be more special. Yup, if you have lovable hubby what more special things you need, hai na๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Ruhi made papa jealous ๐Ÿ˜† and made ishra embarrassed in front of their family hehe. So he took her for Date in pretext of party๐Ÿ˜‰, biwi is too sharp and she found something fishy๐Ÿ˜›. And again their special night๐Ÿ˜ณ
Epilogue: Poor ishu, how excited to share their most memorable news, He being busy business man returned home late night huff. I was laughing out loud on Raman buddhu behaviour. Bala, Mihir nahi raman It's you who is going to be papa ๐Ÿ˜‰. I wished to see her cravings and tantrums in show as well huh my never fulfilled wish๐Ÿฅบ. Chal I enjoyed her pregnancy phase. Alas, ishra welcomed their symbol of love #rishi ๐Ÿค—. Nice shots dear. Thank you so much for sending special Pm's on stories which I missed. 
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MagicalHeart91

Shot-1: Haw Ishu in that cocktail party day  though she is brave, she is women after all. Glad that mani-shani saved her ๐Ÿ˜›. Not bad akkiii ๐Ÿ˜‰ it is romantic yet intense update. They confessed alas  and they became one โ˜บ๏ธ. That screen shots added more beauty ๐Ÿ˜ณ

thnxx dear
glad u lykd it
akriti154 thumbnail

Shot-2: Boom! Their morning after *C* makes me blush blush ๐Ÿ˜ณ. He is naughty ha acting like sleeping and got morning kiss ๐Ÿ˜‰. I loved your poems, You're too talented girl! ๐Ÿ‘. Puttar want's to make their night so special , but biwi is all happy without complaining that it could be more special. Yup, if you have lovable hubby what more special things you need, hai na๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Ruhi made papa jealous ๐Ÿ˜† and made ishra embarrassed in front of their family hehe. So he took her for Date in pretext of party๐Ÿ˜‰, biwi is too sharp and she found something fishy๐Ÿ˜›. And again their special night๐Ÿ˜ณ

thnxx dear
glad u lykd d updt as well as my poems

akriti154 thumbnail

Epilogue: Poor ishu, how excited to share their most memorable news, He being busy business man returned home late night huff. I was laughing out loud on Raman buddhu behaviour. Bala, Mihir nahi raman It's you who is going to be papa ๐Ÿ˜‰. I wished to see her cravings and tantrums in show as well huh my never fulfilled wish๐Ÿฅบ. Chal I enjoyed her pregnancy phase. Alas, ishra welcomed their symbol of love #rishi ๐Ÿค—. Nice shots dear. Thank you so much for sending special Pm's on stories which I missed. 

thnxx dear
glad u enjoyed reading!!!
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome story Akku
Loved it
akriti154 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Awesome story Akku