India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Dev's Attitude towards Shona.. (Page 2)

kashishbano IF-Dazzler
kashishbano
kashishbano

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Dev trust sona , and knew the tantrums of his mami, that's why he first enquire the whole matter and make his mom realise that she did bad with sona. He also mentioned that before mami came to their everything was going right, so indirectly he made his mom realised that the mistake was of his mami not sona.

nuckts IF-Dazzler
nuckts
nuckts

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Sona should go ahead n join someone who is Dev's competitor maybe the dev who is still chota for marriage come out of his mother's pallu n know that this time his mom is wrong too.
I understand this time his mom's anger was mainly because she never got to eat whatever she likes first due to their financial condition n now due to her health condition and that's exactly what mami encashes. 
Pilu05 IF-Rockerz
Pilu05
Pilu05

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Fully agree with ur post dear

Really yaar it was very disguised when Ishwari and Mami think that Sona is a mate ... I mean no one can respect her as a Doctor

But love to see today Dev repeated that word Doctor...

"Maa wo ek doctor hai doctor... "

Love it

I really want Dev ko thode papad bel ne chahiye to convinced Sona to work as his mother's personal nutritionists
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:15am | IP Logged
i am really upset with dev's behavior so much...
and i was thinking he must be developing some kinds of feelings for sona other than as his mom's nutritionist...

he argued with mami in the kitchen that was very gud and i really loved that...but after that wat did he do...he and ishwari pampered mami and offered to go to delhi hut to do shopping and then mami requested a car and he agreed...how must sona feel...she entered the room at that time to tell ishwari that her food has been served...sona was still sincerely doing her job only to see that the lady who humiliated her is being pampered by dev and ishwari...
wat kind of lesson was that for mami...she will not think twice before humiliating sona again...because now she knows that she will cry and ishwari and dev will again pamper her and end up gving her something costly...

and i dont think dev shud request sona to come back before he makes mami understand that sonakshi is a doctor and she deserves total respect...and he shud even tell his mom that sonakshi has no responsibility toward mami and it is sona's decency that she doesnt reply back to mami...and dev shud also tell ishwari that she shud not lecture sona on how to behave with mami...sona is enuf sensible to know how to behave with whom...

the last couple of episodes hv been quite disturbing since i am a great fan of shaheer as well as dev...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naq5KambakthIshqFaraan92Lady_Macbeth

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Agree 
Sona shouldnt go e back ...the reason why sona was treated badly because she became a home consultant ,and that was not by choice ...in that case it's dev responsiblity that sona is treated with respect 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lady_Macbeth

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Let me remind every one that Sona only agreed for this job under mazbudi but now she has another offer which she must consider as it's obvious that the maid treatment gonna continue with full encouragement n pampering n support of maa beta.
Now even her brother works, so it's not like if she doesn't earn for a month , wo log sarak pe aa jayenge..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naq5ltelidevaraFaraan92

Go to top