Dev's Attitude towards Shona..

Posted: 7 years ago
Yesterday was a good episode.. Firstly I think Dr.Bose should have some self-respect and not come back to work every time after being insulted time and again by some one or the other from the Dixit family..
Does Ishwariji not have some brains of her own.. Even Though her brother and wife have helped her during the troubled times, you cannot vent your anger on the doctor for no reason, without knowing the truth.. 

Also, Dev was clearly upset and wanted Dr. Bose back for his mother, not for a moment he felt bad that his mami and mother insulted Dr. Bose for no reason.. Really cheap of Dev, having no real feelings for others.. For everyone mother means the world, but one has to know the difference between good and bad.. he wants her back only for his own selfish reason that his mother is getting better with her diet and not understanding the pain she must have gone thru..

I personally feel she should not come back to work at all.. To hell with all the Dixit clan.. Mother and Son have no feelings for others.. Only bothered about themselves to the CORE..

Just my Take guys..
Originally posted by fanofdrashti

Yesterday was a good episode.. Firstly I think Dr.Bose should have some self-respect and not come back to work every time after being insulted time and again by some one or the other from the Dixit family..
Does Ishwariji not have some brains of her own.. Even Though her brother and wife have helped her during the troubled times, you cannot vent your anger on the doctor for no reason, without knowing the truth.. 

Also, Dev was clearly upset and wanted Dr. Bose back for his mother, not for a moment he felt bad that his mami and mother insulted Dr. Bose for no reason.. Really cheap of Dev, having no real feelings for others.. For everyone mother means the world, but one has to know the difference between good and bad.. he wants her back only for his own selfish reason that his mother is getting better with her diet and not understanding the pain she must have gone thru..

I personally feel she should not come back to work at all.. To hell with all the Dixit clan.. Mother and Son have no feelings for others.. Only bothered about themselves to the CORE..

Just my Take guys..
I absolutely agree. The amount of degradation, insult and humiliation that Sona has had to suffer at the hands of the Dixits would have induced anyone except Sona to leave by now.
Sona should really display a measure of self-respect and refuse to come back. She needs to learn when to say NO. 
Ishwari's behavior and temper tantrum was worthy of an angry 2 year old. Never felt so angry at anyone in my life.😡
Also, Dev needs to be taught a lesson. He's been taking Sona and all her goodness and tolerance for granted. 
Even I don't want Sona to go back to working there. Alas! but it must be so. I won't be satisfied until I see Dev doing some well deserved grovelling before Sona, with her showing attitude.😆
I don't think so ... he did feel bad.. but he had to keep the balance.. in that situation when he was talking to mother can he show his distress towards insulting Sona.. but he first investigated the real mater and said also that he knows the truth...  he needs so get his mom on his side to get sone back.. 
He is definitely feeling bad but he has now express it.. directly.. 

If he takes Sona's side directly she is hated even more. so he is giving lot of logics to everyone.. 

But we two that he treat his employees well and he respects them then who can he be indifferent to Sona? 
absolutely rite...i really felt that extremely crass that dev was only concerned that sonakshi shud stay for another month just for his mom's full recovery...
no matter how his mom and mami treat sona he is least bit concerned about that...

sona is an extremely decent girl...i really wish she wud tell dev that he has fired her from her previous job to bring her at his home and then only so that she is subjected to such utter humiliation...that mami always addresses her as nauker thatz so cheap...she is doctor and she deserves more respect than a businessman deserves...

wen sona said that her family is the best...i totally agreed...she has a wonderful family...there is so much warmth and bonding btwn them and at the same time they do not overlook each other's flaws which is so gud thing...

and here dev ke liye to ma kabhi galat ho hi nahi sakti...i wish he comes to know of ishwari's past soon...

and as of now i dont want sonakshi to agree to come back to dev's house so soon...dev needs to beg before she comes back...and y shud sona care...she already has mr. ahuja's lucrative job offer...she is no more at the mercy of dev who thinks nothing before ruining her reputation...

I just started watching the show and i think your assessment is bang on.

Both Dev and Ishwari (esp her) felt bad because they needed the doctor for their own purposes. They did not feel bad that she was so badly treated that she cried.

If they did not need her, i dont think Ishwari would have felt bad about misbehaving

No matter how much he loves his mother, why cannot dev say "you cannot treat people who work for me like this."

Its so funny. I'm sure ishwari tolerated a lot of bad/rude behaviour from ppl when they did not have money. Now that they do have money, she is treating other people the exact same way
I agree...

But,Dev did feel for Sona...

He loves his mom so much and his family...

Well,he knows Mamiji's tantrums too...

He'll bring his Ms.Bose for his Mom...

He respects Sona too...

Deep down,he wants Mom & Sona under one roof...always...

Am waiting for today's episode.,hope he apologize Sona in her deserved way...

Sona should not give in easily too...she should give his family some tough times..
For once even I a devoted Shaheer -Dev fan am forced to think that really Dev did not give much thought to Sona's hurt and pain. If he did,he  wouldn't have gone to the extent of saying sorry to Mami and offering to buy a car for Vicky.RadhaRani would have realised atleast  to some extent that she should not  insult Sona,had he made it clear before his mother,Sona should not be taken as a servant and insulted in a manner that is censurable and shameful. On the contrary he said sorry to her and that is enough for Radharani to continue with her mission. Yesterday also he didn't try to tell RadhaRani not to insult a respected Doctor who cured his mother and bore with so much . So what would he do  now if he brings Sona back? Nothing. RadhaRani won't stop. Iswari wont change. So Sona should stay back.LetMr. Dikshit tackle his mother and RadhaRani first. Edited by ltelidevara - 7 years ago
I don't want Shona to be bulldozed into joining back so easily. This time Dev should plead and grovel! Shona should put a condition 'No RadhaRani' for her returning back. As long as RR is in the house it will be trouble for Shona!  
Dev trust sona , and knew the tantrums of his mami, that's why he first enquire the whole matter and make his mom realise that she did bad with sona. He also mentioned that before mami came to their everything was going right, so indirectly he made his mom realised that the mistake was of his mami not sona.
Sona should go ahead n join someone who is Dev's competitor maybe the dev who is still chota for marriage come out of his mother's pallu n know that this time his mom is wrong too.
I understand this time his mom's anger was mainly because she never got to eat whatever she likes first due to their financial condition n now due to her health condition and that's exactly what mami encashes.