Siya Ke Ram

Bharat Milaap: A Journey in Personal Healing and Spiritual Growth

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi all - I don't post here often, but Bharat Milaap is one of my favorite arcs from Ramayan and even though I stopped watching SKR during the post-wedding slowdown, I knew I was going to come running back as soon as this track would begin. Bharat's character development in this arc carries so many lessons and is representative of the highest state of so many ideals. The physical journey from Ayodhya to Chitrakut to Nandigram represents a journey towards psychological healing, practical progress in karm yog, and spirititual advancement in bhakti yog. The basic sketch of the phases he undergoes is as follows: guilt -> self loathing  -> recovery of confidence -> self expression -> surrender to the master's will -> fulfillment of duty.  I'd like to expand on how this journey unfolds in the Ramcharitmanas of Tulsidas - I have read Valmiki Ramayan's coverage closely as well and can confirm that this sequence of statements and emotions Bharat vocalizes is the same - I am only using RCM for support because it includes not only his dialogues but his internal monologue revealing his state of mind. Also, one of my favorite things about this part of SKR (and the serial in general) was its rendition of some of the RCM verses - the singer has a very sweet and evocative voice, and the tune is also beautiful. I will bold those particular verses so if anyone's interested, you can see them in context along with their meaning. But moreover, I will try to give my interpretation of the journey as a whole and share my thoughts on how SKR measured up. So here I go...  

Jau parihari malina man jaanu, jau sanmaanahi sevaka maanu 
More sharana Ramahi ki panahi, Ram suswami dosh saba janahi 
Asa mana gunata chale maga jaata, sakucha saneha sithila saba gaata 
Pherati manahu maatu kita khori, chalata bhagati bala dhiraja dhori 

Whether He shuns me for my black heart or welcomes me as his own servant, my only refuge is at Ram's feet; he is my noble master while I, his servant, am entirely at fault. Dwelling on such thoughts, he went on his journey, his whole body drained from the flood of insecurity and affection. Shame for his mother's sin dragged him backwards, while the strength of his devotion pressed him forward. 

The inner turmoil: He begins his journey with a mix of guilt and desperate longing for the sight of Ram - he knows how merciful Shri Ram is, but consumed by misplaced self-loathing, he doesn't yet think he deserves that mercy so he isn't sure he'll receive it. In fact, he's no longer sure of anything at all, given how the mother he loved and perceived as the very image of affection did a complete 180-degree turn in such a short time. 

mohi anuchara kara ketika baata, tehi maha kusamau baama vidhaata  
jau hatha karau ta nipata  kukarmu, haragiri te guru sevaka dharmu 

As for myself, I am only his servant, and as such count for nothing. On top of it I have fallen on evil days and Providence is against me. If I assert my own will, it would be a grievous sin; for the duty of a servant is more arduous than lifting Mount Kailash.  

The silencing effect: This thought comes to his mind when he spends the first night at Chitrakoot awake while trying to figure out who from the elders should tell Shri Ram to come home. He doesn't even think he's worthy of expressing his wishes to his lord, not only out of guilt but out of utter humility. He considers himself a servant just as Lakshman does, from the outset establishing some awareness of duties even at his lowest point emotionally. 

Suni muni bachana Ram rukha paayi, guru saahiba anukul aghaayi 
pulaki shareer sabhaa bhaye thaadhe, niraja nayana neha jala baadhe 
kahaba mora muni naatha nivaaha, ehi te adhika kahau main kaaha 
Main jaanau nija naatha swabhaau, apraadhihu para koha na kaau.  
mo para kripa sanehu bisekhi, khelata khunisa na kabahu dekhi. 
Shishupana te parihareu  na sangu, kabahu na kinha mora mana bhangu  
main prabhu kripa riti jiya johi, haarehu khela jitaavahi mohi. 

When Bharat heard the sage's words and came to know what was in Lord Ram's mind, he was satisfied that both the guru and the master were exceedingly benevolent to him. He was, therefore, unable to speak a word and became thoughtful. With his body thrilling all over he stood in the assembly and tears of love gushed forth from his lotus eyes. The lord of sages has already said what I had to say. Beyond that I have nothing to offer. I know the nature of my master, who is never angry even with the offender. To me he has been particularly kind and affectionate; I have never seen him frown even in play. Even from my infancy I never left his company and at no time did he break my heart. I have realized the benevolent ways of my lord, who would have me win a game even though I had lost it. 

The glimmer of hope: At this point, Ram has comforted and consoled him over and over, praising his nobility and assuring him that he would never, ever doubt him (or even Kaikeyi for that matter). Bharat isn't entirely over his self-loathing, but he's starting to feel secure about the fact that his brother doesn't see him the way he sees himself - that maybe he has a chance. Vashisht has vocalized his wishes on his behalf, and while Bharat still thinks himself too small and insignificant to echo them, he does speak up to convey his confidence in Shri Ram's love for him. 

mahi sakala anarth kar mulaa, so suni samujhi sahi saba shoola   
suni vana gavan kinha Raghunatha, kari muni vesha Lakhana Siya saatha 
binu paanahinha payaadehi paayi, Shankar saakhi raheu ehi gaayi 

Ram's affection has restored his voice and ability to express his feelings - the dam breaks and the guilt and sorrow pour out. He hates himself for being able to bear the thought and the sight of the trio suffering in the forest, and the belief that it was all his fault pierces him like thorns. He regrets being alive in spite of all this. Ram is touched by Bharat's overpowering sadness and misplaced guilt, and again he consoles him. He tells him that in his view the world be better if there were more people like him - not the other way around. 

kahau kahaavau  kaa ab swami,  kripa anbunidhi antaryaami.  
guru prasanna saahiba anukula, miti malina mana kalpit shoola 
mora abhaag maatu kutilaayi, vidhi gati vishama kaal kathinaayi 
paau ropi sab mili mohi ghaala, pranatpaala pana aapana paala  

What shall I say or put into others' mouth, my lord, an ocean of compassion and the knower of all hearts that you are? Now that my Guru is pleased and my master (yourself) benevolent, the torment, which was the creation of my tainted mind is over. I was obsessed with imaginary fears and my anxiety had no foundation whatsoever. My own ill-luck, my mother's wickedness, the odd ways of Providence and the cruelty of fate, all conspired with the intent of ruining me; but you came to my rescue by redeeming your vow (of protecting your devotees), a protector of the petitioner that you are.  

The guilt trip is OVER! Shri Ram's loving reassurance has broken through the veil of negativity that was clouding Bharat's consciousness. He acknowledges that his blame and insecurity were misplaced and all in his head - that what happened was out of his control and he wouldn't accomplish anything by thinking it was.  He fully regains his confidence, and having healed to this extent, he enables himself to be his best self - honest but humble, practical, and devout. 

lakhi sab vidhi guru swami sanehu, miteu chhobhu nahi man sandehu.  
aba karunaakara kijiye soi, jan hit prabhu chit chhobhu na hoi. 
jo sevaku saahibahi sankochi, nija hita chaahayi tasu mati pochi.  
sevak hit saahib sevakaayi, karai sakal sukh lobh bihaayi. 
swaarath naath phire sabahi ka, kiye rajaai koti vidhi nikaa.  
Yeh swaarath paramaraarath saaru, sakal sukrit phal sugati singaaru. 
Deva eka binati suni mori, uchita hoi tasa karaba bahori.  
Tilak samaaj saaj sab aana, kariya suphal prabhu jau man maana. 

Since I have found my Guru and my master (you) affectionate to me in every way, my unrest has gone and I have no doubt left in my mind. Now, my compassionate lord, do whatever it takes so you do not feel perturbed for the sake of your servant. A servant who seeks his own gain by placing his master in an embarrassing situation is selfish. A servant will gain only if he serves his master renouncing all his personal comforts and greed. If, my lord, you return to Ayodhya, everyone will benefit. And if we obey your orders, we shall gain in millions of ways. Obedience to you constitutes the highest gain both materially and spiritually; nay, it is the ultimate form of all meritorious acts and the ornament of all good destinies. My lord, listen to my request and then do as you please. I have brought with me all that's needed for the coronation ceremony. Kindly have it put to use, my lord, if you so wish. 

With a renewed sense of self worth due to the assurance that he is loved by his beloved Shri Ram, he finally speaks his mind and with no hesitation conveys his wish to him. Still, he does not insist - he remains humble and maintains that the ultimate decision would be up to Shri Ram, that whatever he decides would be for the best, and that he (Bharat) would accept that decision wholeheartedly. 

Nataru jaai bana tinahu bhai, bahuria siya sahita Raghurayi.  
jehi vidhi prabhu prasanna mana hoi, karunaa saagara kijiye soi.  
deva dinha sabu mohi abhaaru, more niti na dharam vichaaru.  
kahau vachana sab swaaarath hetu, rahata na aarata ke chita chetu. 
utaru dei suni Swami rajaai, so sevak lakhi laaja lajaayi 
ab kripaal mohi so mata bhaava, sakucha swami mana jaau na paava.  
prabhu pada shapath kahau sati bhaau,  jag mangal hit ek upaau. 

Or (as a third alternative) we three brothers can stay in the forest, while you and Sita return to Ayodhya. Do that, O ocean of mercy, which may please your heart, my lord. You have thrown the whole burden on me, my master; but I have no sense of judgment or duty. I am driven by self-interest in whatever I say; a man in distress loses his senses. Shame itself would be ashamed to look at a servant who ignores an order given by his master. Now, O merciful one, I will surrender to that decision which will spare you any discomfort. Swearing by my lord's feet, I tell you with certainty that this is the one and only way to ensure the happiness of the world. 

He not only believes in himself, but even the worthiness of his wish and proposes a few different ways to make it work (Bharat and Shatrughan switching places with the trio, the three younger brothers staying in the forest while Ram and Sita return to the kingdom,  Bharat switching places with Lakshman so he could be with Ram). He then shakes off his stubbornness and admits that he's mixing up what would make him (Bharat) happy with the greater good, and sort of reminds himself that whatever Ram decides would ultimately be for the best. This signifies the awakening of his "vivek". The purity and intensity of his love and longing for Shri Ram still lead him to seek out his own happiness in the company of Shri Ram, but he has matured into the realization that he has to surrender to his Lord's will, not his own. 

soka saneha ki baala subhaayi, aayau laai rajaayasu bhaayi 
tabahu kripaala heri nija  oraa, sabahi bhaanti bhala maaneu mora. 
dekheu paaya sumangala mulaa, jaaneu  swami sahaja anukula.   
badhe samaaj bilokeu bhaagu, badhi chuka saahiba anuraagu. 
kripaa anugrahu angu aghaayi, kinhi kripaanidhi saba adhikaai.  
raakhaa mora dulaara gosaai , apne sheela subhaaya   bhalaayi  
naatha nipat main kinhi dhithaai, swami samaaj sakoch bihaai.  
abinaya vinaya yathaa ruchi baani, chamihi deu ati aarati jaani. 

Through grief, affection or mere childishness I came here in defiance of your commands; yet, true to his own nature, my gracious lord (yourself) has taken my audacity so kindly. I have seen your most blessed feet and come to know that my master (yourself) is naturally benevolent to me. In this assembly I have seen my good fortune in that I continue to enjoy my master's affection in spite of great remissness on my part. My all-gracious lord has been extremely kind and compassionate to me in every way; all this is more than I have ever deserved. By virtue of his own amiability, noble nature and goodness my lord (yourself) has ever been indulgent to me. Giving up all consideration for the feelings of my master and this assembly I have presumed too much by speaking politely or impolitely even as it pleased me; but perceiving my great distress I am sure my lord will pardon me. 

Having overcome his negativity towards himself, he is no longer thinking about himself. His initial concerns were for his reputation - that people would misunderstand him as the worst son and the worst brother assuming that he had a hand in what Kaikeyi did - as well as his sadness at being apart from his brother and the difficulty of consoling the distraught mothers and subjects of Ayodhya. Now his love has surpassed the human relationships stage and progressed towards devotion. As a devotee, he has no desire to ask for anything for himself and these personal worries have disappeared. 

prabhu pada padama paraag dohaai, satya sukrita sukha siva suhaai.  
so kari kahau hiye apne ki, ruchi jaagata sovata sapne ki. 
sahaja saneha swami sevakaai, swaarath chala phala chaari bihaai.  
agyaa sam na susaahiba seva, so prasaad jana paavai deva. 
asa kahi prema vivash bhayi bhaari, pulaka shareer bilochan baari.  
prabhu pad kamal gahe akulaayi, samau sanehu na so kahi jaayi. 
kripaasindhu sanmaani subaani, baithaaye sameep gahi paani.  
Bharat vinaya suni dekhi subhaau, sithila saneh sabhaa Raghuraau 

Swearing by the dust of my lord's lotus feet, which is the glorious ultimate form of truth, virtue and happiness, I proclaim the desire which I have cherished in my heart at all time, whether waking, dreaming or fast asleep. It is to serve my master with guileless and spontaneous affection forgetting my own interests and neglecting the four ends of human existence. And the greatest service to a noble master is to obey his orders. Let your servant, my lord, obtain this favor (in the form of an order). So saying he was utterly overwhelmed with emotion; a thrill ran through his body and tears rushed to his eyes. In great distress he clasped the lord's lotus feet; the excitement of the moment and the intensity of affection cannot be described in words. The Ocean of Compassion honored him with kind words and taking him by the hand seated him by His side. The whole assembly including the Lord of Raghus Himself was overpowered by love after hearing Bharat's request and seeing his nature. 

The only wish he has left is the only one associated with true devotion - the wish for more devotion, purer and stronger devotion. And in pure devotion does he wish to accept his lord's wish as his own. 

Sabhaa sakal suni Raghuvar baani, prem payodhi amiya janu saani.  
sithila samaaj saneh samaadhi, dekhi dashaa chupa Shaarada saadhi. 
Bharatahi bhayau param santoshu, sanamukha swami vimukha dukha doshu.  
mukha prasanna mana mitaa vishaadu, bhaa janu gungehi giraa prasaadu. 
kinha saprem pranaamu bahori, bole paani pankaruha jori.  
naatha bhayau sukh saatha gayi ko, laheu laahu jaga janam bhayi ko. 
Ab kripaala jas aayasu hoi, karaun sheesh dhari saadar soyi 
So avilamb dev mohi deyi, avadhi paar paavaun jehi seyi. 

Hearing the speech of Lord Ram, soaked with the nectar churned from the ocean of love, the whole assembly was lost in a trance of affection. Even goddess Saraswati was struck dumb at their sight. Bharat derived supreme consolation; now that his master was benevolent to him, all negativity left him. He now wore a cheerful countenance and the heaviness of his heart was gone; it seemed as if a dumb man had been favored by the goddess of speech. He then made loving obeisance and spoke with his lotus palms joined together: My lord, I have derived the joy of having accompanied you and have also obtained the reward of being born into this world. Now, my gracious lord, whatever be Your command, I will bow to it and carry it out with reverence. I beg you to grant me some tangible symbol to serve, which can keep me going until the end of our period of separation. 

He has fully evolved here into his best self, as indicated by the newfound eloquence in his speech and positivity on his face. He has accepted the responsibility with which Ram entrusted him and asks for a symbol that will help him fulfill it well. That symbol and the lifestyle it inspires him to choose - padukas on the throne, Bharat in Nandigram - is such a powerful metaphor for both karma yog and bhakti yog.Through one lens, he he will carry out his responsibility as a ruler without even tasting the fruit of it (the comforts of the palace, being waited on hand and foot), let alone being motivated by it. Through the other, he will dedicate the actions and their fruit to the wearer of the padukas that sit on the throne.  

From both perspectives, the ultimate step of his journey is actually doing his duty. There is a line from the song "Prem Jagat Ka Saar" in Ramnand Sagar's Shri Krishna which we once dissected in the mytho forum back in the day - "prem dagar pe chalte chalte, bhakti ki paavan nadiya aaye; bhakti ki nadiya behte behte, prem ke saagar mein kho jaaye". After much discussion, we concluded that it means this - the journey starts on the "dagar" or street of human love, which is narrow and finite and focused on an individual through the lens of a specific relationship, in Bharat's case brotherhood. He can't stand that his brother is suffering in the forest, holds himself responsible, and righteousness be damned, he just wants to bring him home and make the family whole again. The simple street gives way to the river of bhakti, meaning that love evolves into devotion - he accepts his beloved as his God, and in the spirit of surrender and reverence, he puts his God's will above his own. He dedicates himself to the the task of serving the praja, where the "river of devotion" broadens into "prem ka saagar" a universal, all-encompassing form of love where he starts to see Ram in those whom he is serving. Ram's will becomes not only something to resign to, but something to rejoice in - this is not to say that Bharat was happy in Ram's absence, but he was happy to be doing something that made his Ram happy. Urmila's dialogue in her scene with Bharat this past week actually captured that spirit perfectly - "being able to contribute to his mission is my "saubhagya". This is how Bharat really behaved when he got back to Ayodhya.  

This is where SKR faltered. I truly loved Sujay's portrayal of the character's sweetness and vulnerability as well as the music used throughout the track. His expressions and dialogue delivery truly had the potential to make this beautiful, immeasurably significant track convincing, memorable, and keep it in the public's consciousness long after the serial ends. However, distorting his actions once he gets to Ayodhya completely detracted from its message and ruined it for me. There is nothing to be learned from him neglecting his responsibility towards Ayodhya, and everything to be learned from him sacrificing his own wishes to fulfill his lord's. Without this last step of selfless acceptance and obedience, his attempt to bring Ram back and his request for the charan padukas become little more than superficial gestures that point more towards attachment (which disables) than true love (which empowers). It is the selflessness that makes Bharat worthy of all the glory history has showered him with, and an example for people in all situations of life.
Edited by MagadhSundari - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita.11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm...I kind of now understand what you were telling at the ED&F thread...
Thanks for translating and posting it here.
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Wonderful assess ment of the track. It is actually one of the most moving parts of Ramayan, except maybe Seeta's departure or when Lakshman gets hit by the Shakti.
Bharats' inner turmoil is portrayed so touchingly by Tulsidasji! Oh, how he keeps rocking between the confidence granted by his pure bhakti and the shame his Mom's thoughtless acts have put him to. Then, bhakti emerges victorious, with occasional glimpses of the ziddi little brother who wants his Raam bhaiya, Seeta bhabhi and little Lakshman to return with him to Ayodhya. Then comes the mature Bharat who very sportingly accepts the responsibility Raam entrusts him with, and returns with the divine paaduka.
Thanks for the translations of them all!
Bharat for me is the always-sweet brother who'd go to any length to impress his bhaiya and keep him happy. His sacrifice of the riches of the palace was the very proof of his love. Oh, the way he gives up his dues for no fault of his.
Also, I came across his replacement suggestions now itself, and I must say he was pretty intelligent. Raamji must have laughed even in his sorrow at this. I so want to hear his reply to such a sweet solution!
Yeah, Sujayji did a pretty good work in SKR as Bharat, as the only sane character but as you said, the script failed him miserably once he returned to Ayodhya.

^This was another very touching line. All of Bharat's anxieties and insecurities is rolled up in this one little couplet, making it the most heartbreaking of the lot!
But yes, Raamji is there to cure his of it, so no worries!

P.S. Feels so nice to see you here after such a long time!
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The write up is awesome 👏 thank you for quoting RCM and the detailed explanation of Bharath's journey. 
The main reason why bharath is held in even higher regard than Lakshman is because of his absolute surrender to Shri Ram. 

SKR did fail in showing this by making Bharath a rebel. The fact that Bharath administrated Ayodhya from Nandigram considering  the kingdom as a burden and not as his entitlement. 

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
The pains you have taken to post this! *facepalms* Its wonderful! Bookmarking the thread for now. :) Will unress later..
***Unresss***

Lola, I apologize for this delay. I had done reading this yesterday and then went to read back on the same topic from the CR version which I have at my place. You have brilliantly analyzed and covered this track of the epic. Kuddos to you 👏 👏

Rama - Bharat sequence in the epic is an absolute beauty in terms of their eternal love, brotherhood, and is one of the best examples of selfless devotion. Whenever the topic of brother/ brotherhood comes up, it is always Lakshmana who takes precedence as his is the first name that strikes anyone's mind. Most people tend to forget Bharat and his devotion towards Rama. Well, in the book that I have read, it does not describe all the stories of the characters in much detail (it just gives a para or one page description), but has covered Bharat's transition in a crisp manner. Not so elongated and not too abrupt as well. For the most part, the author just states - Valmiki goes into great detail on the convo that took place between the characters and Tulasidas dwells deeper into the 'Bhakti' of Bharat towards Rama. 

So yeah, your post is very much enlightening. You have perfectly described Bharat's strength of character, his transition and his thorough acceptance of Rama's decision. 

SKR's Bharat was marvelous in his confrontation scene with Kaikeyi! He totally bowled me over in there. He was also good in his scenes with Ram and Lakshman. Him accepting the given task in front of Ram and then doing a U turn after getting back to Ayodhya is so out of his character! But from the updates here, it seems he has realized his duties after the 10 year leap now. 🥱 
Edited by ---Anu--- - 8 years ago
mango-pie thumbnail
Very Good and Nice post...
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita.11

Hmm...I kind of now understand what you were telling at the ED&F thread...

Thanks for translating and posting it here.

My pleasure! Glad it resonated.
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Wonderful assess ment of the track. It is actually one of the most moving parts of Ramayan, except maybe Seeta's departure or when Lakshman gets hit by the Shakti.
Bharats' inner turmoil is portrayed so touchingly by Tulsidasji! Oh, how he keeps rocking between the confidence granted by his pure bhakti and the shame his Mom's thoughtless acts have put him to. Then, bhakti emerges victorious, with occasional glimpses of the ziddi little brother who wants his Raam bhaiya, Seeta bhabhi and little Lakshman to return with him to Ayodhya. Then comes the mature Bharat who very sportingly accepts the responsibility Raam entrusts him with, and returns with the divine paaduka.
Thanks for the translations of them all!
Bharat for me is the always-sweet brother who'd go to any length to impress his bhaiya and keep him happy. His sacrifice of the riches of the palace was the very proof of his love. Oh, the way he gives up his dues for no fault of his.
Also, I came across his replacement suggestions now itself, and I must say he was pretty intelligent. Raamji must have laughed even in his sorrow at this. I so want to hear his reply to such a sweet solution!
Yeah, Sujayji did a pretty good work in SKR as Bharat, as the only sane character but as you said, the script failed him miserably once he returned to Ayodhya.

^This was another very touching line. All of Bharat's anxieties and insecurities is rolled up in this one little couplet, making it the most heartbreaking of the lot!
But yes, Raamji is there to cure his of it, so no worries!

P.S. Feels so nice to see you here after such a long time!

Prooo 🤗 Great to see you too, by now you know which specific tracks of any mytho bring me out of my cave 😆 Thanks for adding your lovely thoughts, my dear! Totally agree with you on the alternatives he suggests - just the thought that he deliberated so hard and came up with plans like this to put in front of Shri Ram is adorable, like a kid planning something for their parents. Somehow reminds me of another RCM chaupaai which appears in Sundar Kand when Hanuman returns from Lanka and falls at Shri Ram's feet - "suni Prabhu param saral Kapi baani, evamastu tab kaheu Bhavaani" - it only takes that kind endearingly sincere and simple "param saral" speech to win God over.
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

The write up is awesome 👏 thank you for quoting RCM and the detailed explanation of Bharath's journey. 

The main reason why bharath is held in even higher regard than Lakshman is because of his absolute surrender to Shri Ram. 

SKR did fail in showing this by making Bharath a rebel. The fact that Bharath administrated Ayodhya from Nandigram considering  the kingdom as a burden and not as his entitlement. 

You're most welcome, and thank you for appreciating it! I wouldn't say Bharat's held in higher regard than Lakshman; after all it's Lakshman whose murti appears alongside SiyaRam in temples for us to worship. I don't rank them but in terms of lessons to learn, I think most of us do not have the fortune Lakshman had of being able to perform seva/broadly speaking, do good deeds, as directly as he did. Most of us encounter situations more similar to Bharat's - having to sacrifice our wishes for those we love, having to keep ourselves going on the strength of that love even when they're not with us. Because of this, the lessons from his (actual, not SKR) life are very applicable and relevant.
Edited by MagadhSundari - 8 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvSurYa

Very Good and Nice post...

Thanks 😊