Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

For the love of God - stop the abuse

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
I unfortunately caught 5 seconds of today's episode

And all I can say is please for the love of God stop with the child physical and mental and emotional abuse.

This is not a topic to sensationalize for drama - just like infertility, suicide, teen depression, and rape are not toys to bend at your will for drama.

How can parents write this and watch this?

How is this labeled as entertainment?

And why is there no warning given to such content?

Honestly I'm disgusted. Child abuse isn't a TRP grabber.

This isn't entertainment to escape one's own sad life - this is perverse and sadistic viewing.

We get Ruhi is being tortured. Why show it so much? Isn't just the knowledge that she spent 7 years as Nidhi's SLAVE enough?

Indian TV makes you assume about kissing & consumation so why the hell cant they just let us assume Ruhi is being abused?

Shows like Sadhvan India show uncomfortable scenes but they impart a social message and show justice prevailing. To date YHM has NOT done any of that.

Why can't they just leave social issues aside and not mix them into a show about love as a grotesque twists.

Again this is so gross to me personally

I'm sorry if I offended anyone but how is this ok?

Edited by -K.13- - 14 April 2016 at 10:08pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

nikichatz1megha2227zeny_NianJDTKPMona-PravalliArshiforever8s2397sarsyedmischiefluvsagar-AngryBird-sanayhm0001GBSC-Nii-K.S.snehaseshanshalz_123Veeanns_kavyasonalgupta2004sudha_suresshAshu25-FlameOfHope-pari2015svati12-Silencia-kaa1202Sri1091charminggenieriti4u

sarsyed Goldie
sarsyed
sarsyed

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Totally agreedClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshiforever8Ashu25-K.13-

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
NOT OK AT AL !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshiforever8-K.13-

pari2015 IF-Rockerz
pari2015
pari2015

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Hi krishy 
Good morning. 

Bang on your post. Stand by each and every word you write. 

I don't think they are bothered about all this. When cvs have made mockery of surrogacy like sensitive issue on which lot much resentment was shown. 
Child abuse seems to be of not much concern. 
I am surprised and shocked when I think that female is  script writer. But their endless greed for money, fame and trp are making them blind, deaf and dumb also. 

Sorry for offense, I am also surprised on viewer who vote for them in various award functions. 
I know there is no fault of actors but important question is how to make them aware of issues and concerns whom they are making mockery of. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227Mona-Arshiforever8GBSC-K.13-

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari2015

Hi krishy
Good morning.

Bang on your post. Stand by each and every word you write.

I don't think they are bothered about all this. When cvs have made mockery of surrogacy like sensitive issue on which lot much resentment was shown.
Child abuse seems to be of not much concern.
I am surprised and shocked when I think that female is script writer. But their endless greed for money, fame and trp are making them blind, deaf and dumb also.

Sorry for offense, I am also surprised on viewer who vote for them in various award functions.
I know there is no fault of actors but important question is how to make them aware of issues and concerns whom they are making mockery of.

Honestly most people just don't care.

Media who celebrated godh bahari would never have balls to call SP/BT out on this bc either (1) they don't think it's wrong or (2) greed beats journalism

Aunties and government will go up in arms for kissing scenes or Ruhi dancing on some "Inappropriate" song

But child abuse is acceptable

I personally can't enjoy IshRa because of this.

I guess we as a society have become so emotionally disconnected that we can't find the pain in this. You and I may be the odd ones out for being disturbed to the core by this.

Sadly nothing will change and no one cares enough to even put a disclaimer before the episode & during the scene

Edited by -K.13- - 14 April 2016 at 10:25pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227Arshiforever8Mona-sarsyedmischiefGBSCpari2015

megha2227 Groupbie
megha2227
megha2227

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
agree.. wonder why aren't there any restrictions against these things by the censor board. Movie's with violent content are being  restricted for the younger ones.. why not some strict constriction  with the television which reach every home in the country? Isn't child abuse a violent thing? Oh and not to forget the appreciation YHM CV's deserve for showing such a content only to benefit from TRP's by gaining sympathy and not spreading any social message. They must be now celebrating the success of their show becoming no. 1 and how to drag the content instead of working on solving such issues.
I know that this is a commercial show and not expect to spread some social message but why can't these shows back off from showing such sensitive issues?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshiforever8Mona-s2397GBSCK.S.-K.13-

traveller_girl IF-Sizzlerz
traveller_girl
traveller_girl

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Bang on post Krishy...
I watched the ep only starting 2 mins.then gave up

But seriously showing this is very bad...
Dont know what they want to show by showing all this...
We get it that Nidhi tortured her but that doesn't mean they should show it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227GBSC-K.13-

JDTKP Senior Member
JDTKP
JDTKP

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
totally agree with ur post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-K.13-

Go to top