India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Is there a way to contact the CVs?

happy96 Groupbie
happy96
happy96

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
I, seriously, need to know if there is a way contact the CVs? Like by (preferably) email or mail. I am very tired of constantly seeing: evil on the show, people with wrong intentions getting away, ALWAYS PUTTING DOWN PEOPLE, and MOST IMPORTANTLY THERE IS NOTHING UPHILL ABOUT THIS SHOW. Am getting tired of seeing constant drama. SleepyAngry
Dead
Its important to show something good. Like how good fights evil. StarPlus has the theme of NAVI SOCH. I can clearly see how Star Plus team is going with this. AngryDead

So if anyone knows how I can contact them then please do let me know. I am going to write a long letter. 

There aren't enough emojis to put in here. No amount of emojis can show how disgusted I am. 

Edited by happy96 - 14 April 2016 at 9:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yknikkirosalineakmuktha_cuteVintageWine

dare.devil IF-Rockerz
dare.devil
dare.devil

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Thats a tedious process... Can I suggest a simple solution? I think its time to 'switch the channel' Wink

This is a torturing serial with few very irritating actors who cant act ...I only watch it because at this time slot, my tv is usually running with no one watching it .. so I know the story..
but ironically I love all the drama lately LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yknikki

happy96 Groupbie
happy96
happy96

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dare.devil

Thats a tedious process... Can I suggest a simple solution? I think its time to 'switch the channel' Wink

This is a torturing serial with few very irritating actors who cant act ...I only watch it because at this time slot, my tv is usually running with no one watching it .. so I know the story..
but ironically I love all the drama lately LOL

haha I tried but I can't. My mom watches this show and this is the only time I get to spend time with her since I'm busy with my studies and work. I have to watch this show so that I can spend time with her. But I want them to show something good now!

yknikki

savebookworm Senior Member
savebookworm
savebookworm

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:03am | IP Logged
i tried to see 14 april episode but i thought if i continue seeing it i will get a heart attack. it is very idiotic not listening to what riya is saying . here all are blaming riya but what about shivam standing with his dadi holding her pallu. he is not even making an effort to help riya after all sheis his wife during marriage he made vow of protecting her in good times and bad times. if i call him a third gender i will be insulting them now i understand why one of the members writes demeaning things about him.

yknikki

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:06am | IP Logged
emailing them is pointless IMO

yknikki

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index