India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

court prceedings protocol

longtime Groupbie
longtime
longtime

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
edkv cvs do an amazing job when it comes to understanding human behavior .. They keep it simple and relatable .. But the way court proceedings is shown is just not correct .. Shravan demanded that the original documents should be submitted in court .. It has to be subjected to forensic verification .. Once that is done both the parties recieve a copy of the prior to the hearing .. Typically the forensic expert's opinion is cross questioned by the lawyers whose case is being damaged by the said report .. Either the lawyers tries to create a doubt in the mind of the expert as to why he might be wrong or he questions the competancy of the expert and proves to the court how he was wrong before and thus might be wrong now .. The report is thrown as a surprise to the defense like this .. If that happens the court automatically gives time to the defense to prepare but since in this case shravan demanded for the original papers he should have been made aware of the final report .. It just cannot come as a shock to him like this .. I might be wrong as i have written this based on what i have read in novels and seen in a lot of english movies and tv shows .. But as far as i know the court proceeding have not bern executed after adequate research ..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subSan_raIshqbaazkavmukshanishank-AvadaKedavra-nicky13poppinsschicksouporion23

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
I have not seen a case finish Sou fast in India. The original documents of course. When in doubt another expeet is called. Such bloopers!

Edited by poppinss - 14 April 2016 at 9:36pm
longtime Groupbie
longtime
longtime

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppinss

I have not seen a case finish Sou fast in India. The original documents of course. When in doubt another expeet is called. Such bloopers!

Exactly here the lawyer has not even been intimidated .. And there are 4 lawyers and that too from the best law firm working on the case
MrsOmkaraOberoi IF-Rockerz
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Good point, a few others have made it too. I think they were trying to build up drama? LOL Pata nahi, I'm pre-med bound LOL.
But jo bhi ho, I'm watching this show for the way it handles human relationships, emotions, insecurities, fears, and the struggle in between. As far as bloopers, this show has FLOORED me with its use of logic, continuity, attention to detail, and subtleties. So I don't think this is going to be that big a deal for me personally. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

puba

nicky13 IF-Rockerz
nicky13
nicky13

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Agree with you... Only an advocate can understand this ... Real court cases are very much different from these reel court cases... I m an advocate so I know about it... But on the other hand it's a drama so chill take it easy... I know they are not showing the right things but at least this drama is far better than those saas bahu and ghost type dramas ... Aaj kall ka trend hai Na TV serials ka Ke ek bhoot ya snake ya loin ya kuchh bhi ajeeb dikhate hain... Jo kabhi bhi possible hi nahi ho sakta aaj kall Ki duniya mein tou bilkul bhi nahi ... Pata nahi log tolerate kaise karte hain ... So take a chill pill and enjoy it ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poppinss

kavmuks IF-Dazzler
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Yes .. The court proceedings were not correct. Defense did not cross examine and it made Shriven seemed very unprepared and taken aback. 
--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
I don't have any idea but still the court hearing scene felt odd and awkward...
longtime Groupbie
longtime
longtime

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SankaDevi.

Good point, a few others have made it too. I think they were trying to build up drama? LOL Pata nahi, I'm pre-med bound LOL.
But jo bhi ho, I'm watching this show for the way it handles human relationships, emotions, insecurities, fears, and the struggle in between. As far as bloopers, this show has FLOORED me with its use of logic, continuity, attention to detail, and subtleties. So I don't think this is going to be that big a deal for me personally. LOL

Me too .. Just finished my med school in India .. Not bothered about it .. Was just feeling Indian shows always mess these professional aspects whether in case of lawyers or doctors.. Also a court case if conducted properly is very intersting and so far this shows eye for detail has always grabbed my attention..

Go to top