Dahleez
Dahleez

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum :)

Manasvi12 Newbie
Manasvi12
Manasvi12

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
So many emotions, so many emotions rolled out in a single episode. Smile

Abhay and Simmi's story reminded me of Rahul and Anjali's story in Kabhi Khushi kabhi ghum. What a sweet character Abhay is ..Embarrassed When the show started, I thought he was just someone who is henpecked.. But he Lived upto all the expectations of a lover. Today only and only respect goes to him who silently bore each and everything for his love and yet neither gave up upon his love nor his family.. Adarsh rightly said he is a hero ... Younger than all still the eldest of all... Clap

How his story gave Adarsh also the courage to accept that he loves Swadhinta in front of his brothers who were persistently asking him to hear the voice of his heart. In turn his brothers also encouraged him to confront it to Swadhinta how much he loves him. Liked the way how they stood by him. Tongue

So happily he drove his car to his lady love. His face having a different spark, a different level of energy in him. Like a free bird who was just released from the cage after ages. A cage where he was struggling since long between duty, responsibilities and love. Finally he experienced freedom of expressing himself to  " his freedom ". Such a sweet proposal he gave to his girl. Poured his heart out to her. He told her everything why he always followed her everywhere, why he behaved the way he behaved ... Sadly poor guy got heart broken but hopefully love will conquer soon. Heart

Swadheenta remained very calm and quiet during the whole proposal. Why I felt had Jeevan not been there in her life, today might be she wud have said yes to him or at least wud have given a deeper thought to him.. Wink Wink

Hello everyone here... Hug Hope all of u are doing fine..  Smile

Edited by Manasvi12 - 14 April 2016 at 9:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonwearer-Sarcy-

hanishank IF-Dazzler
hanishank
hanishank

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
yes...so many emotions
i felt sad after the propasal...swa introduced jeevan to adarsh Cry

but got a hope after watching tomorrow precap...

yea...brother bonding is so adorable Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srividsManasvi12

Manasvi12 Newbie
Manasvi12
Manasvi12

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hanishank

yes...so many emotions
i felt sad after the propasal...swa introduced jeevan to adarsh Cry

but got a hope after watching tomorrow precap...

yea...brother bonding is so adorable Tongue

Yes dear..  immediate introduction to Jeevan was heart breaking.. Broken Heart

Precap seems as if Jeevan will only add some humor element to the episodes..LOL LOL

His dancing was indeed funny.. ROFL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index