India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

ishwari gives motor mouth low life radha to much liberty

ASHREENA Senior Member
ASHREENA
ASHREENA

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Radha is the lowest of lowest...who gives her the authority to behave as if she is the owner of the house...sona is to polite...and where is radha husband can he not teach her some manners...in all honesty sona  should leave but her father told her to think with her heart so I guess she is going back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LilyPotter

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
I just want to slap the shit out of Radha..her face just angers me, and the way she treats Sona angers my heart and even hurts it as someone who has gone to school for so long myself. I can't imagine ever being treated like that and being compared to a servant ( not that there's anything wrong with working as one), but you go to school to earn respect and the hard work that goes into it you should very well receive it.

This working situation has reduced Sona from a prestiged doctor to a house worker having to listen to taunts by an uneducated and classless woman. It's actually a shame, and becoming more and more unpleasant to watch. Someone needs to show that Radha Rani her aukat and as a working professional I hope that Dev is the one to do it.

Edited by Bolly*_Crazed - 14 April 2016 at 8:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LilyPotterSharaaadoremevirgoFaraan92Lady_Macbeth

ltelidevara IF-Dazzler
ltelidevara
ltelidevara

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Yes. Even I wonder where is Dev's Mama who used to control her and her son when they were in their house. Suddenly he is shown all flirty and loving towards his disgusting wife. Once in a while he should keep an eye on his wife and check her tantrums. When RadhaRani is utilising Dev's money left and right he should teach  her not to cross the limits. Or may be he also became addicted to Dev's hospitality and Iswari's Bandhu Prem.I wish Sona refuses to come back and continue with her job.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LilyPotteradoremevirgoLady_Macbeth

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:23am | IP Logged
In this show only blind worshiping going on. No one wants to see both sides of a coin. If Mami says sona refused to give me food, none of them would give chance to sona to defend herself, sona is guilty because mami said so.
Radha Rani had supported them in bad time, keep worshiping her, but don't ask sona to join you people in blind worshiping. 

If sona doesn't want to mess up with old ladies, she should go and directly talk with Dev that if your mami continue acting like a bitchy lady and your mom keep supporting her, then I can't take guarantee of her health

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ltelidevara-allizwell-Lady_MacbethFaraan92

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top